Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0&r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F92lesEfuE8
youtu.be/omHUsRTYFAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bro i saw that speech and it was very good... i hope he doesnt do more of these for Hillary/Sanders or Trump might just lose

That dumb cunt in the crowd fucked up his train of thought by shouting "Yes!".

She sounded ghetto, too.

Hes scared of trump. You can see the fear in his eyes at 0:25. Someone forced him to give this speech

This. I'm now a Jebhead.

Barack "Ignition" Obama

Work it, he needs a glass of water.

Stutterin' Barack thinks he can go after me but can't even pronounce words properly. Sad!

It's because he's not using a teleprompter. That's probably how he actually speaks.

Mostly this, in all fairness.

If that dumb bitch didn't act like it was some televangelist speaking, maybe we could be attacking the content of his speech, and the underlying hypocrisy within it, instead of how he fucked up part of it.

>Barack "My Son Trayvon" Obama

Obamatron malfunction

>New Zealand is stuck in 2002

First time Ive seen Obama terrified

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFYOYOYOYOYIFFIFIFIFYOYYOYOYIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Sounded more like an impatient "Yes?"

>mfw this wasn't jewtube poop
wewladdy

-IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF -IF

What did he mean by this?

>Let's not divide the country based on race.
>But fuck white people, amirite guyz? They seriously think that "reverse" discrimination against them is just as serious as discrimination against blacks. IT'S NOT FUCKING SERIOUS, YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALES. YOU'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN.
Seriously, fuck Obama.
youtube.com/watch?v=F92lesEfuE8
(President Obama mocks whites who believe in reverse racism).

>Teleprompter breaks

>Instantly turns into Porky fucking Pig

>my son
>cool clock
>if-if-if-if-if-if

Politics aside this guy has been such a joker.

That's mad stuttering. I could not even stutter like that

he's scared trumps going to undo his entire presidency.

Translation: Okie Doke

I was literally coming on to pol just to make this into a thread, and sure enough, first fucking result of this faggot sperging out as the tism flows through him. This nation wrecking, Zionist puppet corporate shill cannot and has not done a single speech without the help of a team social media-manipulating, pop-culture junkie scriptwriters and a teleprompter. He is an unlikeable real life Ron Burgundy.

A true race baiting dipshit.

His mind was scrambling for a way to say "white redneck". He settled on "okey doke". It's hard to couch racist sentiments delicately.

The fact that he's even weighing in on the up coming presidential election to slander a front runner is beyond classless. My first thought when I heard this info on Obama giving a speech was 'the left is getting so god damn desperate to maintain political power, that they've brought in the king nigger to do their bidding'.

You all misheard him, he was pressing 'F' to pay respects to his legacy and presidency.

F-F-F-F-F-F-F

Every fiber of my being eagerly awaits the day Donald Trump looks Obama dead in the eyes and says "You're Fired" when he has to hand Trump the metaphorical keys.

NAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS FOR REAL?

underrated

The stuttering is the obvious tell but the "Build on the progress we've started" at the end is the dead giveaway. He knows that if Trump wins all of the work he's spent his time in office building towards with gun control and other pet issues will be totally reversed and he'll be left with no legacy at all other than as a placeholder president. Obama's a smart guy, he must know how bad things look for the dems and how shitty Hillary is as a candidate

I guess he won't get his 100k personal check.

I know about Obama's presidency, but what's this "Obama legacy" thing you're talking about?

That was cringey for a president to stutter like that. Where's his teleprompter?

The rise (and hopefully soon fall) of modern day hippies (SJWs and cucks)

Is this meme magic flustering him in real time?

Has it really gotten that quick?

race war now

If I had a son, he'd look like Treyboon

Afraid so, friendo. These people hate whites with a passion, and have the gall to call themselves anti-racist.

Man Trump can't win soon enough

>not even the king nigger can stump trump

>tfw presidents like Teddy used to memorize their speeches

He has an ego the likes of which has not been seen in a long time. The fucker's always been obsessed with his "legacy." He tries to fashion himself as if he's the second coming of FDR.

He says reverse racism isn't as big a deal as standard racism, which is more or less true. Not saying nigs don't deserve racism, but he never said it doesn't reverse racism doesn't exist.

>hispanic woman makes 55 cents per white male dollar. Only a handful of women run F500 companies
Now this is the part that gets me. Does this figure factor in all variables? No, he doesn't specify.
>women
>being able to run huge companies
kek

Considering 90% of the damage Obama did was through executive order or illegally appointed czars (which are immune to FOIA requests), he should be. Trump is gonna overturn ever single unconstitutional executive order.

One thing might be a problem though, the amnesty Obama illegally granted. 2 million people that are now "citizens". If Trump overturns that EO, are they illegals again?

The faggot should have been a movie star or something instead of a president.

Are you saying that people aren't all interchangeable cogs without defining characteristics that corporations can use as they like? RACIST

"reverse" racism doesn't exist. Racism is racism

What the fuck is he even saying, he's not getting any coherent message across.

>He tries to fashion himself as if he's the second coming of FDR.
In the sense that he's a power-hungry lefty, he's done perfectly.

He'll be remembered as the only coming of NGR, if that

>which is more or less true.
No it fucking isn't. Its way worse in fact, because both the media and the political status quo say its impossible for people to be racist against Whites. They blame the victim then blame them again for daring to complain.

Also, with our government and our media condemning the choice of the American people for OUR next president, they should be considered traitors.

The reason why we like this, this jewelry and this diamonds and stuff, they don't understand is, because we really from Africa, and that's where all this stuff come from. And we originated from kings, you know what I'm saying? So don't look down on the youngsters because they wanna have shiny things. It's in our genes, know what I'm saying? We just don't all know our history, so—

>trump is le divisive

Who else a #CruzMissile now?

is it common for a current President to have this much input on the election? I don't remember Bush saying much other than endorsing McCain; and I was too young during the Bush vs Gore election to remember is Clinton said much

Tha tha tha tha tha thats all folks?

That moment when you realize the left actually has no idea how to deal with the rise of the alt-right. Holy fuck this is glorious.

Fuck man its not even just pet issues. This guy has broken the law so many times, and every single action he has done was to weaken and hurt our country. He fucking destroyed our most profitable domestic industries, oil and coal. We don't burn our own coal here anymore, because Obama used the EPA to regulate/fine the companies into bankruptcy. Now we sell it to China, who use a method that is FAR more dirty.

No domestic oil drilling anymore either, but he uses taxpayer dollars to fund an oil drilling operation in BRAZIL. This man hates the United States and everything it stands for.

Yes I know, but I'm adopting the term for use in this conversation

>watch where you're going nigga
>YOU...wait a minute, I'm white
In the corporate world (which for all intensive porpoises, is the only untainted SJW-free industry and the only one that actually matters in the grand scheme of things) there is minimal anti-white racism.

youtu.be/omHUsRTYFAU
>IT'D COST ABOUT THE SAME IF IT WOULD COST THE SAME AS WHAT WE WOULD SPEND OVER THE COURSE

He tried to ad-lib, go off script... so much for the articulate Obama.

We know.

Yeah, half of the electorate are just uneducated racists. Fuck these media people. I want to see them executed on live TV. They have subverted our republic going back decades, and they laugh and sneer at those who respect the Constitution.

The little black boy things he can compete with the T.

Sad!

excellent.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

if if >LiberalValue then
Repeat
else
if Repeat < if else
Repeat if

What a low energy cuck. Dude's shook as fuck already and the general hasn't even started

Hell no it isn't, but this is exactly the kind of shit everyone expected out of Obama. Look at it from his point of view, he sees the populist revolution coming. He knows he is likely going to jail soon, and not just him, the entire DNC cabal. Once they start digging deep into the Clinton Foundation, I think they're gonna find that money was going out to many top DNC people. If Trump wins, the entire jig is up. Communism is dead, and will never be back. So he is gonna do everything he can no matter how base, no matter how shameful, to keep Trump from being elected.

IF is the new JUST and WE

>i-i-iii-i-i-...i-i...i-i-ifff wee
>OKEEDOKE
>TWEETS

It's incredible how you can speak words and say nothing.

> IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFFIFIFIIFIFFIFIFIFIF
> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If-If

What did he mean by this

wtf did he mean by the okie doke line? Did i miss something?

Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knowsc exactly what he's doing.

> AHAHAHAHAH WHITE MALES THINK THEY ARE OPPRESSED
> GFTO OFF CAMPUS RAPIST WITH YOUR WHITTTTTENEESSS

He clearly can't remember his script.

kek

too boring

Countriy's in great shape though.

>Bill Clinton took no vacation days

Well, why would he ever want to leave his desk?

If that throws him off and YOU LIE didn't, that's pretty sad

>Leftist man becomes increasingly nervous over Donald Trump and the thought of losing his strangle hold over the US.

what what what what what brooklyn broooooklyn ya ya ya aya
He was free-styling. off the prompter yo

this looks like disinfo/trolling

the combination of an arbitrary and undefined method of measuring "vacation days" along with the "liberal bias" watermark makes it look like something designed specifically to discredit anyone posting the image.

>Nigger gets a scholarship just for being a nigger.
>White with better grades has to get crippling debt.
This is fair.
>Nigger gets stopped by police an extra three times per year, because niggers just can't stop being niggers.
POLICE BRUTALITY, RACISM, SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION.

Fuck you people.

i wish he'd take more vacation

What a Mess!

he meant redneck

Embarassing

good lord this guy cannot speak without a script

They threw off his teleprompter reading, back off you guys.

BAZINGA

>reverse racism isn't as bad as racism
IT'S ALL FUCKING RACISM. THERE IS NO "REVERSE" IT'S FUCKING RACISM. IF YOU HATE SOMEONE BASED ON THEIR WHITE SKIN, YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST

When Rubio wasn't the robot, but Obama was.

Absolutely Okie Doke!