Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he's mean to jews

Uh

I think I may be considering reversing my stance on abortion

anymore?

i saw brother nathaniel at the end and creamed my jeans, i want to hear what he had to say

>I have friends that are Muslims and he's mean to Jews and I'm a Jew too

WAY TO PROVE TRUMP'S POINT AND MAKE BERNIE LOOK LIKE AND IDIOT YOU STUPID JEW CHILD.

Don't know, I just saw it on Alex Jones Channel on youtube.

>and i'm a jew too

>and he's mean

>i want hillary or john kasich

>i learned from mom

>all my parents

Public schools are indoctrination centers. I can't even imagine what they're filling kid's minds with today.

>Brother Nathaniel cameo at the end

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

This is actually adorable.

Like, I would still 100% gas them, but its adorable how they are literally just little kike shills trained by their whore mother to destroy the great country they are parasitizing.

It's funny because people are fully aware of indoctrination in schools now

OMFG BROTHER NATHANIEL AT THE END OMG ROFLMAOOOOOOO

May Kek's wrath be upon this wretched child!!

it starts so early

HOLY SHIT LOL
Brother Nathaniel what the fuck is he doing there?

There time will come user, I know for sure.

>Brother Nathaniel what the fuck is he doing there?
He's there to bring about Meme Singularity, of course.

May kek guide him to prevent him becoming a puppet

My fucking sides

lel that shit took me completely by surprise.

Brother Nathaniel plug at the end made it worth it

Man it's weird seeing young kids rattle shit like that off in depth, but this is what you get when you create a boogyman for your kids to the point they feel they have to do this. They should be out playing and riding bikes, not this. The parents are scumbags for robbing them of childhood and making them hold signs.

Yeah, watching him grasp for answers was cute. Acceptable in a child. Infuriating when an adult does the exact same thing. All of them are brainwashed. Oh well, fuck it.

dubs o truth, i wish they talked to him instead of those kike kids

Red pill on brother nate please

poor kids

everywhere you look they are pushing kids to be adults now quicker than ever, its like they should enjoy their youth and good health because childhood really is the best part of someones life usually,
i wish i could go back to middle school and high school and fuck around instead of having to make $12 an hour doing welding and manual labor for 12 hours a day 5 days a week and sometimes weekends, yet I'm still broke as fuck because of mandatory expenses

BN is a Jew comedian trying to make Orthodox people look stupid, but he's so clumsy at it that many take him to be a redpilling good influence. His videos are not poisonous, but should not used used as source material, and are obvious enough if you watch carefully.

Wow, even young children can recognize that Trump is a fascist. They even go in depth about his Jewish hatred, that is red pilled as fuck. 99% of this board isn't as redpilled as those kids.

>spreading lies

You're retarded if you can't see why Trump is racist

Just watched a few of his videos. Dude seems like a clown.

>hitting a bernout with a four syllable word

The elites of this country turned their back on hardworking Americans and destroyed any chance for working class people to thrive.

>Man it's weird seeing young kids rattle shit like that off in depth

What makes it interesting is he seems to be beginning to comprehend that he thinks that way because of his parents beliefs.

>kid says Donald trump insults Jews by saying they have stinky breath

LOL okay fucking cuck

liberals rant and rage when they see kids that learned their ways from their parents
will push their own agendas on their kids and not understand the hypocrisy in their ways

of course they just keep filming the FUCKING WHITE MALE and not the unidentified non-binary gender fluid femalekin next to him classic patriarchy #endcisscum

@2:32 in the video

>If I was raised by Trump supporters, I wonder how I'd feel

That kid will eventually seek out and swallow the red pill, hes already forming the idea of thinking for himself which is frankly pretty good at that age.

Is this our based Brother Nathanael?

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

youtube.com/user/zionget

America is a cesspit where all the world's degeneracy and hyperbolic stupidity pools and festers, and people celebrate the right to be wilfully stupid. 1776 was a mistake

A bong lecturing us on degeneracy. Enjoy a lifetime of being cucked by the EU Achmed.

oH JEE, Look at that, it's brainwashing because it's not the same political views i pass onto my children.

SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

I know you're just baiting, but the kid literally said he's mean to Jews.
>Trump is mean to Jews

Just