>...No?" (Is that even a thing?)
>She fucking pulls me in and sticks her tongue into my mouth
>Oh God. My fucking dick.
>Kiss her back and pull her in
>At this point we make out for like 5 minutes in the middle of the dance floor
>She goes to her friends
>Didn't even get her number
>Oh well

20, not including pecks family-related kisses.

Not yet ...
>i'm only 27

Pending...

>14(ish?)
>camp dance, we called it a "social"
>after the kiss, she pulled away
>whole song goes by us just dancing
>she says "let's try that again"
>ouch
>try it again
>at least she doesn't pull away this time
6/10 can't complain

14 got my first kiss and first blow job on the same night

still w8ing @ 18

go on

like 5, was a curious kid

Like 5.

She was a babysitter.

Still havent, 13 here.

i believe in you user..

that makes it 1

>13

I love pics like this. Would like to see more like it.

is there a video of pic related?

27y here still never kissed

2 mins later my face was buried in her pussy. I had no clue what was going on or what I was doing but my dick was HARD AS FUCK.

Are you kidding me? 7 or 8 had my first gf. Remember playing doctor a lot with her and she enjoyed my hands in her pants untill her mom found out and banned me for lifetime.

By like this I mean one girl holding the head of the other and pulling them in for an open mouth kiss. Not talking about the age of the girls in ops pic which I didn't even look at or for.

20. with a hooker that blew me and I am not even kidding. She asked me how many times I had done this and when I told her she was my first she didn't believe me but it was my first kiss and my first head all for $20.

technically like 5 or 6, I used to have these two girls that would fight over me in kindergarten for the right to be my girlfriend for the day and get kisses from me. We also played 'I show you yours and you show me mine' and cuddled naked and they got me to feel them up a lot when we could but I was legit a child so I didn't get anything out of it at all. They've both grown up to be hot blondes and I wish we'd been like 7 or 8 years older when we started doing that stuff. The other two actual kisses during adolescence was saying goodbye to everyone at the bus stop after going to summer camp, and this cute redhead grabbed me by the face and planted a big full kiss on me. My parents were waiting in the car and she was going back to australia so nothing happened... FML. The other time was making out with an asian girl at a party when I was 14 and then realizing that she was the girl my friend had a crush on so I distanced myself like 20 minutes later and obviously hurt her feelings. Sperg friend didn't even ever end up making a move either, fucking cockblock.

damn where the fuck do you find 20$ hookers? was she a rank landwhale or something?

14 or 15

11, a boy
I'm not gay
Im not capable of fugging women no matter how hard I want to
I'm fucked in the head fam

He probably converted his currency

17, was a boy

Make it 2!

oh and I got my first gf at 15 by giving her a massage and then massaging her temples and telling her to close her eyes before kissing her, we made out for 2 hours after that and we dated for 3 years. Hot blonde but she was pretty depressed and could act crazy but all women can at times.

12 with my first gf cause her friends dared us. It didn't feel nice. Turns out I'm a flaming homosexual

Age of first kiss: 14

Age of second kiss: 26

Just be civil and friendly to women and don't treat them like potential mates, if you make friends with some girls you'll get introduced to your circle of friends and if you hang out with that group a few times you'll eventually match up with somebody. Girls in friend groups are always trying to get their single friends girlfriends.

derp last word was supposed to be *boyfriends*

Are you me?

Also, "only"? lol let's not kid ourselves here. If were almost 30 and haven't kissed, we probably never will.

This was late 90's and the kind of hooker that is walking around around when bars are letting out at least back then were $20 for head. She wasn't bad looking at all considering the price paid and being a virgin at the time.

22 and pending...

17. Once I kissed her my sex life got on track. A week later my dick was in her mouth and a month after that in her pussy. Shared first everything. Pic related. Haven't spoken in years.

K