Did you ever murder someone? Who was it?

Did you ever murder someone? Who was it?

Bump

I worked on a ranch when I was 19 back in the 80's. The owner had just won the lottery or something. (Came into a lot of money and wouldn't say how.) He went on a trip to norway with his family and left me in charge of the ranch. It was way out in New Mexico, won't say where.
Anyway, I was watching the news one night and I heard the distinctive sound of sheet metal being stepped on outside. Cont...

More

How long is this going to fucking take.

Link to vid?

I dont post much I forget what the character limits are.
I thought it was a cow or a cayote or something, but I had watched some schlocky horror film at lunch that day on some garbage TV station that I was a little wigged out. I climbed up to the second floor of the house and peeked out the window. I saw a guy at the door to the owner's barn with what I learned later was a pair of bolt cutters. He was trying to break in. I grabbed his gun and stepped put on the balcony. (Y'all are getting antsy so im gonna wrap it up.) Long story short he spins around after I tell him to leave and pulls a handgun and tries firing at me. I duck down and fire a single shot back, which hits him right in the left eye. I get scared as fuck thinking I'll be charged with murder, so I head down to where he died, buried him out in the field, and ended up towing his car out to the middle of nowhere. He was a business partner of the owner who wanted him dead. I never learned the full story.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Don't you just love this shithole of a state?

Huh, You won't believe this. But i think i know who you are.

Don't worry. Don't care. It's just important to me to have you know that you shouldn't feel bad about that.

Also there was something in that car i really wish he hadn't had left in it. Don't sweat it but it took Years to find another one.

Oh fuck, what a nice surprice, don't you think ?

Alright, that gave me chills a bit. Never thought I'd hear anything of the whole thing ever again. It was a weird time.

>someone try's breaking in
>pulls gun on you
>fire back killing them
Why did you think this was a crime?

What was the thing inside the car that took years to find another one

long story short, me and a friend found out our other friends 12yo little sis was getting molested by their 25 yo neighbour.
Gave hime 24hrs to hand himself to the cops & leave town (he lived with his parents). He didn't so we acted.
One of the benefits of living in a semi rural area theres bound to be a couple of pig farms around. Pigs will pretty much eat anything you give them. Lime fixes the rest.
His parents haven't said boo about him going missing. They knew he was a piece of shit.

>shit that never happened

Honest i should have just kept silent but these kind of once in a lifetime transparency's aren't to be ignored.
Besides this state is fuck huge in that kind of situation. Maybe i'm wrong but if i'm not it was important to let you know. If you hadn't taken the shot no greedy sob back then that had killing on the mind like that would have done you any differently.

Whatever he had taken to steal that kind of dumb angry courage had been too much for him and that was always going to get him just like it had in the past. Being gone is more noble then shooting a boy for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He didn't have the mind for that kind of business after the shooting started. No situation where that ended well except the one you took to him.

But thanks, Even if you aren't the same it makes me feel better thinking it was quick.

I almost set my dad and i on fire with some industrial alcohol. Before doing it i regre, and only set my hands on fire. Fortunately i regret it because it wouldn't kill him and probably gonna be on troubles

Bump

Bump

Once swerved and ran a family of four off the road into a lake in the 70's.

Sat and waited to see if any of them came out. They didn't.

You keep believing that.
Hearing him crying in pain will stay with me forever. Kind of fucked me up for a while.

Some states don't have "stand your ground" laws to protect people who kill in self defense.

Not that guy but you’d be surprised at the things that happen

I murdered your moms pussy

Hi

Fug you :DDD

H

H

J

Y

Fug you

G

drove home drunk one night, next morning found eyeglasses and dentures in my dented front bumper.

Read about a hit and run driver who had killed an elderly man the night i was out driving.

Don't remember shit, I honestly don't know and I don't want to know.

I murdered your mums pussy
best two dolla I ever spent

It is in basically every country but America

can you find the news article and post the link?

You live around Bath by any chance ?

Blimp

Perhaps

G

No

not yet. but i have around 7 people on my list

Nice try FBI

me again
good idea, user, i think i know pig farm nearby

Don't know anything for certain. Hope not. Small bit of background:

I once caught a man raping a woman. I once assumed he died from the injuries I gave him. I can't be sure though because he was still moving around quite a lot before I fled. Must have been a derelict with nobody that cared about him because I followed all local reports for years and nobody reported anyone of his description missing, nobody had gone to the police about a beating, the woman never went to the police regarding her rape either that I know of, and so far no human remains found.

I think the fucker is still kicking but he'd be fucked up for life from the injuries. Okay, if so, good.

We

Bump

Bump

Bump

JFK AMA

Bump

Bump

Badump

Bump

Bump