Why don't they ever realize guns are the issue?

Why don't they ever realize guns are the issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/school-shootings-2018_us_5a68586de4b002283007ef83
politico.com/story/2017/10/08/feinstein-gun-law-las-vegas-shooting-243577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

your mom is the issue.

how so?

>guns
>used in a gun free zone on law abiding citizens who aren't carrying guns
>zero risk of the shooter being shot at because all of them are unarmed.

How far does your head have to be shoved up your ass before you realize the right to own guns is a problem?

she birthed you

shutt the fuck up u libtard cuck faggit bitch go suck obongos dick u fagget

get

Because statistically, guns and gun-crime are non-issues.

damnnnn

How so

>Why don't they ever realize guns are the issue?
because they aren't

I think everyone realizes guns are the issue, but have you ever shot one? They're fun as fuck. If you had a gun you wouldn't want to give it up either.

Huh, and all this time I thought it was poverty and niggers.

My neighbor’s gun raped my dog.

We need to get rid of all guns.

Ban guns because criminals follow laws too

100% of everyone dies.

Back in my day (80s 90s) we had shootings in schools all the time and we went to school the next day and everything was fine and life went on.
Nothing but a bunch of crying pussies today that can't handle real life

Because on average, for the last 30 years, more people have been struck and killed by lightning than have been victims of mass murder from gun violence.

nah

murderers are the problem

gun's don't get up and shoot people by themselves

a person decided theyre going to kill someone

guns just get the job done faster

Once, I forgot to lock up my gun and it started a Ponzi scheme selling life insurance to elderly couples.

You mean crowded zines that have more targets, which guns are not allowed in on the basis that people can't be trusted with their guns around other people...
Really makes you think

Only 2 kids died ffs. I live here and even I don't give a shit.

>Inb4 ow the edge
People are GONNA find a way to kill other people that they don't like, whether you like it or not. Fact is that kids are coddled too damn long in their younger years, this is what happens when you don't let them feel pain early on and have a chance to grow spines before the world starts tearing into them emotionally and physically.

The number of people killed in these gun incidents is fucking TINY compared to the number of people that are killed yearly from anything other than guns.
There are FAR more gun owners than incidents; so it's like saying cars need to be banned because some people purposely drive them into crowds.

Ban cars, they cause 4x more deaths than guns

People are the issue, not guns.

One of the guns John Wayne was buried with dug its way out and shot Tupac.

This.
In the uk the same shit happens, they just use knives more. And the reality is being stabbed is more likely to kill you than being shot. I'd much rather have someone shoot at me than walk up on me and knife me in the gut 10 times in 2 seconds.
Fucking kids with no grip on reality, you don't just die when a bullet touches you, the vast majority of bullet wounds are non-fatal.

And guns kill so few people, it's a non issue. If you want to save lives, ban showers, cars, and stairs. Falling down is one of the leading causes of accidental death in the US, if you want to ban guns you HAVE to insist on 24/7 helmet laws for all people all the time, or you're being inconsistent.

ban ur face cause it looks like a butt

Trips of truth!

>someone about to go on a shooting spree is going to give a FUCK about the law saying "no guns here, no guns at all"

CHECKED BUT DID IT GET BIGGIE TOO?

>Why don't they ever realize guns are the issue?
Because they're not...

Also because simply banning guns will not stop destructive sociopathic behavior.

Because we hate this generation, and your generation, of kids.
The more of you fucks that die now the better off we are.

well that's just fuckin retarded
that'd be like if you went to the park, saw 100 dogs shitting, and then said "I only care about those 99 big dogs shitting all over the green, the little dog who's shitting in the kids' sandbox isn't an issue because it's shitting the least"

>hurr getting rid of guns will end mass killing sprees
>oh wait
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

>guns just get the job done faster
Not really. Stabbing is way more efficient.
You can't miss, you can stab someone dozens of times in 2-3 seconds, it's easy to hide a small knife, it's silent, it's virtually impossible to trace, it doesn't by default leave evidence behind like a bullet. Knives are way more dangerous than guns in alot of ways.

Do you have a statistic for that? On average it was 40-50 per year for lightning. I fail to see how that is more given things like the law Vegas shooting

It’s probably drugs. We should declare war on them.

I got an old Russian Makarov. I am pretty sure it convinced Stalin that Communism was a good idea.

>on average
>not understanding what "on average" means
>mfw

because math

>330 million pop
>~30k annual gun deaths
>~20k are suicides
>~10k murders. amount of accidental deaths is actually quite low
>0.00003% chance of being murdered by gun
>incredibly majority of the remaining 10k are gang/drug violence in inner cities with much deeper and more complex problems than gun laws
>if you don't live in the ghetto and you're not a career criminal your odds of being shot are staggeringly low... like struck by lightning low
also
>incredible majority of murders are committed with cheap, low capacity, small caliber handguns called saturday night specials that nogs use because it's all they can afford and they don't mind throwing the gun in a river after they've killed someone.
>No proposed gun law in the US in the past ~10 years would have had any noticeable impact on gun crime because all of the proposed laws targeted asinine features like "tactical" accessories and magazine capacity that is largely irrelevant

and let's include this factoid
>media keeps circulating claim that there have been 11 school shootings this month.
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/school-shootings-2018_us_5a68586de4b002283007ef83
>multiple suicides
>an old man shot a bus with a pellet gun
>some accidental discharges and shootings completely unrelated to the school that happened to take place near a school campus
>one genuine instance of a shooter targeting people at a school

The whole thing is blown way out of proportion and the facts are twisted and misrepresented.

Stop using your shot fetish for analogies Andy.
You’re a disgusting fuck.

Shit* - fucking phone.

1. good luck trying to take all of people's guns away

2. guns make people more safe, not less safe

3. the 2nd amendment

FUcking this. Like, do anti-gun types all just have brain damage? Do they not understand reality at all?
Like, someone who wants to kill someone, doesn't give a fuck about the law. So making guns illegal in no way prevents them from seeking one out, and given that the US borders mexico you aren't going to get guns to go away. Banning guns would only give billions of dollars to the cartels in mexico. They can understand how illegal weed just gives bad people money, but can't wrap their head around how banning guns would just do the same thing.
To the original point, you make guns illegal and now all the law abiding citizens (so people who would never kill someone anyway) now don't have guns, but everyone who doesn't care about the law still does. All you did was remove good people ability to defend themselves.
It's on par with "teaching men not to rape". People who are going to break the law, are going to break the law and making more laws isn't going to do fuck all to them.

/thread

Read what you posted
Read it again
Think a little bit
Read it one more time

yeah...

So then why are you ignoring all the big dogs shitting in your yard, and only focusing on the little dog shitting in the kids' sandbox?

2 is exactly wrong.

Wait, you mean the media...
Creates fake news by lies of omission?
Say it ain’t so, Joe!

>*hits joint easily bought while being illegal*
>What if, like, man, they just, like, made all the guns illegal? No guns, like, no mass shootings anymore, man

It's just more intimate, 90% of people don't care to touch their prey but still want it dead. It's no different with food, just because people like burgers doesn't mean they wanna meet the cow. That was a movie quote now that I think about it...

CHECKED

How?
>Someone breaks into your house
>they have a gun
Gee, be nice if you had one to protect yourself with

Then why doesn't Minneapolis have the murder rate Chicago does, and vice versa?

If gun control truly was effective, why do the four cities with the most gun violence also happen to have the strictest gun control laws?

Think, user; it's not illegal yet...

It's correct though. You'll never be able to stop a criminal that wants to get a gun from getting a gun. Therefore who is safer, the good guy with a gun or the good guy without a gun?

People who are scared of guns don't own one.
(and are literal female reproductive organs)

Or they're jealous that another country's citizens can actually protect themselves.

Ignoring your terrible analogy, there's nothing retarded about saying that efforts to prevent the deaths of people, on the whole, is probably most efficient if we spend time thinking and talking about the statistically leading causes of death instead of tiny rare/marginal cases, no matter how horrific.

>live 3000 miles away from where a shooting happened
>im supposed to not only be upset by it but be upset by it for some sort of extended period of time

Cause they are not. Son you must be like stupid and your mommy must wish she took it in the add the night you was created

That's because trips of truth...

Because even if we ignored the second amendment, there's absolutely nothing we could do about the guns. There's far too many to ever confiscate, and if the government tried, there WOULD be a civil war.

I make that same argument but sometimes in defense of weed. I dont understand how republicans or democrats think you can ban tangible items that have such high demand

Suicides, gang violence, mass shootings, regular shootings and accidents are all lumped together. The media portrays all gun deaths as part of mass killing statistics but separates them when confronted with anything involving race.

The problem is that mass killings are highly publicized, whilst the 57 people killed in Chicago alone this month aren't even remotely newsworthy...

The problem is our damned sensationalist "news" media, and the fucktards who think they are being informed by it...

If this thread is any indication... Never. They will never acknowledge the real issue or take any meaningful steps to remedy it. And I'm ok with that, 'merikans killing 'murikans is win-win in my books.

You're kind of intentionally skewing the numbers. By cause of death, gun related death accounts for about 1.5% of all deaths in America last year.
Chalking an issue up to "well its more complex than just that" isn't an answer, and pointing out that people of various levels of society are more or less likely to be involved in violence is another issue that should be solved. Lowering gun availability would, in part, help with that.
No proposed gun law has worked is wrong. I'm sure many laws that are proposed could work but NRA sponsored senators will prevents a proposed law from going through until eventually the passed law is a watered down version of what was proposed.

Don't forget justified self-defense, both police and civilian. That gets lumped in there too...

If you factor all the irrelevant shit out, murders by gun is about 11,000/yr as per 2012 statistics. Not certain about it now, but since violent crime has been on a steady decline since the early 90's, I'd wager it's probably down a bit from there today...

I shoot guns regularly. I go down to the range, rent a gun, buy a box of rounds, shoot for a while, then give the gun back and go home. Why do I need the gun?

Gotta get ‘dem ratings, dey a gud boi, need mo’ money for ‘dem political ratin’s

This. As a Canadian I lol every time I hear of what a shit hole the states are

Why don't they realize that it's vehicles and kitchen appliances that are the issue?
Kill yourself.

It's kinda funny that people refuse to accept that. In anime the media are often shown for being the money grubbing, rating hungry faggots they are. Watch "Gate", one of the episodes really shows what the media is all about.

>be japan
>ban guns
>less than 10 deaths per year due to guns as a result

mental gymnastics this one, gunfags

>This
>Trips
Checkmate

Exactly, dubs of truth.

politico.com/story/2017/10/08/feinstein-gun-law-las-vegas-shooting-243577
Even the wicked Jew bitch of the West admits that sometimes, gun laws do nothing.

pretty dumb bullshit here.
Criminals wanting guns wont be stopped by laws and regulations.
Laws and regulations only affect law abiding citizens.
The four cities with the strictest regulations on guns have the highest gun violence rates.

When it comes the all violence, the number one contributor is population density, and wage difference within communities, not between.
Statistically, the most effective way to reduce gun violence, and all violence for that matter, would be to limit population per square mile and segregate income brackets.
If you really just care about saving lives, you should be campaigning for the emptying and destruction of metropolitan cities and enforcing segregation.

gamergate

It's an island that has an ingrained sense of discipline and duty practically from birth... They have fairly tight security there but gun deaths still happen.

checked.
>mfw. the filename and image are actually correct.

>in a murder-free zone
>therefore making murder illegal will not help in any way

You forgot to say sorry, Canuck maple faggot.

What about weapons in general?
Fag

>source: GunPolicy.org
>soure OECD
>note: rankings compiled by the japan times
yeah,

yeah they just stab each other, but it's not like the japs even go outside nowadays

So edgy. Enjoy converting to islam.

Canada’s refugee target for 2017 is 40,000 refugees, and there are no numerical limits on the number of asylees that Canada will accept.

Meanwhile, out of 100M gunowners in the states, only 9k murders a year and most of them are among gangs in ghettos.

Vastly underrated post

heheheh....

When I go somewhere, I just rent a car, why do I need the car?
When I need to eat, I just order a pizza, why do I need a fridge and an oven?
when I watch tv, I just go wach through my neighbors window, why do I need a tv?
when my wife needs sex, I just call a nigger in, why do I need a penis?

How many niggers are there in Japan? I’m guessing not a lot of hood rats there.
Also, let’s take a look at stabbings...

The cognitive dissidence runs deep, no amount of actual statistics will convince them.

What country are you from then?

inb4 norway (everyone lies about being from here, its 7:02 AM there)

>muh stabbings

Just admit that it's logical that less access to guns means less gun deaths

>They will never acknowledge the real issue

Unfortunately, you're right, and it's all because of liberal fuckdonkeys being steered toward disarmament by charlatan politicians, and the politically-controlled 24hr "news" media that parades this issue as such...

We'll never truly address our current "it's cool to be a worthless criminal street nigger" popular culture, nor our shit-tier mental health system, nor the pharmaceutical industry churning out powerful psych drugs like fucking M&M's, nor our far out of control psychiatry industry who keep vastly overprescribing these meds including to children as young as 4.....

>pic unrelated