There's literally no difference between 5'11 and 6'1, and you can't prove otherwise. I'm sick of this shit...

There's literally no difference between 5'11 and 6'1, and you can't prove otherwise. I'm sick of this shit. Chicks keep saying they want a 6'1 guy, but there is literally no difference between that and a 5'11 guy. They're all ignorant. When you're 3 inches taller than somebody, then people start to notice, not 2 inches. Like, c'mon.

You're completely right OP, but I will still proceed to call you a Manlet.

Manlet.

is 5'10 Manley size

Sounds like we got a shorty

hey shorty, if they wouldn't notice, why do they notice? and if they don't notice, why do you bother? are manlets often brainlets too?

Completely incorrect. People can easily notice even a 1 inch difference. Don't get so butt hurt just because you have shitty genetics

Holy shit. This has to be a terrible meme. I am 5 10 and taller than most people.

>literally no difference between 5'11 and 6'1
The difference is literally 2 inches.

Ik this is b8, but I like it

There is a difference of 2 inches..... or did you forget how to math?

Most people have shitty genes

Aww is the little faggot upset about his shit genetics? Stay jealous short fuck.

>1900+5*200+8*2+1
>still measuring in foot and inches
>can't even get the equation on top right
>kek
also, 5,11; 6,0 and 6,1 are 3 thumblengths, no?

most people are average
y'know, that's what the word "average" is about: what most people are.

Yes the average person has shitty genes. What is so hard to understand about that?

If it doesn't matter, then why do you care so much?
Sincerely, a non-agro 5'11 user

This was meant for OP, my bad.

Seems like we got ourselves a midget here

Wtf is that picture of? A frog?

have you tried platform shoes op?
maybe some extra socks? you can mask how beta you are.

How much I hate faggots that use literally opposite. Manlet behaviour.

That’s le epic cucumbus from Reich and Splorty

Most people are not necessarily average. That's not what it means

It's a pic of the most beautiful gf a manlet like OP can dream of

lol i'm a 5'8 manlet get on my level faggot

You're complaining about being 5'11?

I'm 5'5 and would have broken world records if I were your height.

Long story short,I got FUCKED UP in the head.

Went from 17k pushups in a month with 45lb on my back, etc. Etc. (Long ass list) to doing NOTHING. I stopped at age 16 and am almost 23.

I did a lot and was going to double the above the month after (the month where I stopped) but long story short, my height ruined my life. You are luckier than you think op. Waaay luckier than you think

not frog dog

Manlets can't even math

6’1.5 suck my 18 inch cock you fucking manlets

Too bad this world revolves around luck and not will power.

My will power was superior to basically all males before I broke. Had this world been based on sheer will power, I would habe been in the top .00001% of all humans in terms of fitness. I honestly feel i got brain damage over how depressed i got about this.

5'7fag here who did a shit ton of weights in my teenage years.

5'11fags STFU

I disagree. Height is a prereq to dominance in my eyes. In my eyes, anything less than 5'10 = shit genes = dillute the gene pool = suicide

5' fags btfo, my dick is longer than your height

>tfw 6'2 and have a 6-inch cock

short nigga but my dick tall

Funny when people value luck over will power. You are prideful for luck based stuff. I was prideful ober my sheer godly will power i USED to have. Soemthing that for the most part isnt luck based (well.... i guess it is luck based in a way since will power is predetermined by the way your brain is wired aka your personality)