Is it wrong for a 28 y/o to hook up with an 18 y/o girl? asking for a friend

Is it wrong for a 28 y/o to hook up with an 18 y/o girl? asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20130816/kids-with-autism-outperformed-others-on-math-test-study-found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

If it bleeds you can butcher it

naw dood, as long as it's legal. Remember, the state decides your morality.

Is that the picture the gym owner took of his customers and social media attacked him for it?

you might get some weird looks but i don't think it's wrong. if you(r friend) were 40 it would be different

Next question: is it wrong to hook up with an 18 y/o if my friend has been planning it since he was 22 and she was 12?

Of course it's wrong or we'd all be doing it.

nope

maybe you should keep that to yourself

As long as he waited and never touched her inappropriately until she was 18

18 is legal, just don't expect anything serious. I'm 28 as well and personally, I wouldn't go for 18 year old. 23 is the lowest for me with me making 21 the exception.

It's robbing the craddle a bit. 20s is probably better, also 18 year old girls are usually really annoying.

you should pay a lawyer

it's funny b/c as my friend spends time around these girls he realized they're dumb as shit. a few can't even read.

I met the woman I was with for 12 years when I was 20. She was 30. I'm now 33 and with a 20yo myself. No problem in either direction.

Nor groomed her. Important that bit :)

this. it doesn't matter .hook up and be cool. just don't expect a deep connection / someone at your level.

fucking autists in this thread.

follow the rule.

half your age plus seven.

28/2 is 14. add seven and your at 21.

you're on the creepy level, but fuck it she's legal.

This is copypasta you newfags.

>calls others autistic
>uses mathematical formula for permitted ages

Who gives a fuck? I'm bored.

OP here and sadly it actually isnt.

webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20130816/kids-with-autism-outperformed-others-on-math-test-study-found

dumbass.

That's why I work at preschool.

Playing the long game!

All these people with the instant gratification ruining this country!!

>webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20130816/kids-with-autism-outperformed-others-on-math-test-study-found

you don't get it do you.

not in the wyes of the law