Post albums for people who like this

Post albums for people who like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yiB41sfPIfM
soundcloud.com/dropmedium/track-02
youtube.com/watch?v=egVtHfhWqrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just listen to proper post-punk, boy.

Check out Public Strain, too. It isn't my thing, but people elsewhere really love it

why does this get hated on? it was a pretty good album

Parquet Courts
Ought
TRAAMS
B Boys
Girl Band

Anything post-punk
youtu.be/yiB41sfPIfM

everything by this heat

what the fuck happened to them, they went straight to shit for preoccupations

If you're into post-punk it's really not that special.

its great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise if you think so.

delve into Women and the new Preoccupations album if you haven't heard it just to start. Public Strain is a near perfect album while their s/t is severely overlooked.

i have a viet cong album cover poster from jagjagwuar

PC fags can get fucked

This. I haven’t heard the preoccupations album but maybe once, but I agree with this user that the women discog is great and they’re self titled is almost as good as public strain

why the fuck did they change it

viet cong is a great name.

pre-trump, you couldn't do shit like that if you were white indie dudes who wanted a career

although ironically had they kept the name it would have made them way bigger.

i'm deep into post-punk and it's still a good album user. not the best album of all time but a high quality effort. much better than the preoccupations album

omni is way better contemporary post punk than all of these bands

Yes, because most post-punk albums have piercing guitar feedback that goes on for 3 minutes straight, very disparate vocal harmonies, strange tape loops, and care put into how the bass and guitar plays off of one another on every song.

Reading this post is like imagining somebody in 1982 listening to Deceit and saying to themselves, "Yeah, this sounds like everything else coming out of the punk scene right now."

>i'm deep into post-punk
Not the guy you responded to but why would you class yourself as deep into it and what bands are the 'deepest' you listen to?

youre not balls deep

contemporary band i'm digging:
soundcloud.com/dropmedium/track-02

fav old one atm:
youtube.com/watch?v=egVtHfhWqrw

iceage
Ought
Protomartyr