How much you getting back? Already have plans on what to spend it on?

How much you getting back? Already have plans on what to spend it on?

Wtf

How the fuck are you getting $19G back!!!

Respect

probably claiming multiple dependants

I have 6 kids man

Why respect? Not necessarily the op's case but some people get so much back just for useless fuck trophies, that takes up your tax dollars....

I have 2 kids, but changed our withholding so that we only get about $1500 back instead of $8000. Why lock up a bunch of money interest free every year?

Jesus christ trying pulling out once and a while.

Has anyone tried those free tax services like turbotax/credit karma and are they good?

You are stupid. Getting that much back means you paid a whole lot more than you should have that could have gone to 401k or something else that could have earned you a lot more money.

I don't have a job lol.

I’m getting back $1,500 with one dependent and am filing head of household.

I made more than 50k last year so I don’t qualify for the highest of child credits

Sucks

I got laid off in June so barely made the cut at 48k

Not getting anything back because I'm not a welfare slob

You should try it. It's nice.

I'm not a financial pleb so I have my accountant calculate my likely taxes so that I can withhold the bare minimum from my paycheck and owe somewhere between $500-1000 at tax time. Then I can invest money throughout the year instead of waiting for one big payout that I blow on dumb shit I don't need.

Has nothing to do with welfare. If you pay more in taxes than you owe, you get a refund. High-income earners can get tax refunds if they over pay each paycheck.

So they're retarded for overpaying. K

>once in* a while

does the amount you pay your accountant make up for the investments you make in the year?

That's the problem with people having a lot of kids that they can then claim as dependents. They keep more tax free money on their pay checks, and get a large pay out at the start of the year.

48 for half a years work.... god damn you make double my salary. Technically i made 51k but after health insurance only made 45 that’s taxable. I have to be doing something wrong I thought I would
Get more

>made

I was laid off in June. Taking a break from working for now. Money was good but didn't make me happy

I pay my accountant around $1000/year, including for filing my taxes. It's not even a contest.

Exactly!!! It's like they hate money...

What does make anyone happy? I’ve made 25k in 3 weeks gambling and still wasn’t happy. Have had a brand new Infiniti the year it was released..... and for what?

What makes anyone happy? Becuase I don’t know

mind altering substances ;)

So you make 470k off the money you take weekly instead of taking a lump sum in tax time?

drugs

If you dont have to many complicated things like buying/selling a house and things like that, they are fine.

what do you do
?

Freetaxusa.com

If you’re single, no dependents, no 401k, no property’s or stock of literally anything of greater value then you can file your own taxes.