Ask a transgender girl in med school anything

Ask a transgender girl in med school anything.

post tits

How can you treat people if you don't believe in basic science?

Will you come to my birthday party?

/thread

Are traps gay?

First and foremost, prove yu're a med trap.

do you like being a monster no one wants?

Dunno how but here

Will you kill yourself? Also what gender are you?
Guy or girl (originally before you decided that you can just switch so easily)

I get fucked pretty regularly so some people like me.

I do. Science isn't a "belief" thing.

Yee

MTF

I might kill myself. I wanted to before I started college and followed my dreams and shit.

Also if you're gonna argue about gender being 'fluid' and it being a definition on google, grammatical gender is interchangable because of certain languages that put female and male pronouns on words in their language, not changing actual gender.

Tits or gtfo

Pull out a human biology textbook and look up "gender" how many are there?

You legit need to switch back now, trust me, you'll definitely be bullied less cause you will be bullied, also dont cut your dick off.

do it faggot

Sex is not gender jesus y'all praise "intellectualism" and don't understand the difference between the two

Two. Three if you want to include some genetic problems like kleinfelter syndrome and intersex people. That isn't really considered a traditional "gender" though.

I'm strong. I can deal with it. Thank you, though but I've never been happier.

please -> Stop being a fucking retard, faggot.

I wonder what the percentage breakdown of MtF and FtM transgender is. I feel like it is predominantly MtF.

It makes me think that this is less about thinking they are women and more about not wanting to admit they like men, and somehow their level of mental illness tells them that this makes more sense.....

gender has always been defined between 3-4 categories
Male
Female
Hermaphrodite
Sexually Sterile (have neither prominent traits due to birth defects)

Because being transgender comes from problems in the womb. Usually it results from when older women have children. The fetus is exposed to more estrogen which alters the development of the brain and giving it a more female "wiring."

This faggot has clearly been fed bullshit and not read anything by themself that isnt spoonfed from other faggots that tell lies and bullshit all the same

The reason that more men are transgender is because of that estrogen. If a female fetus is exposed to it, they will just have more developed female features like larger breasts and such. If men carried a child, you'd see lots more FTM trans people.

Dysphora is a symptom of a mental illness and is wrongly attributed to the genitals. Changing the genitals is not causal to changing the dysphora. It is the fail state where, rather than being able to cope with reality, the mind attacks the body.

Why do any of you even care if there are multiple genders? In doesn't affect you in the slightest

>Science isn't a belief thing
>I also think I can change my gender

There are multiple genders. 2.

Never said I believed that.

Do they hide the keys to the cabinet labelled 'hormones'?

Probably.

>girl

You're just deluded faggot and a symptom of cultural decline.

>Ask a dude with tits in med school anything.

Eh... The only time I ever notice my boyness is when I'm in the shower. Doesn't really bother me much.

I voted for trump tho

Well if you do have tits then post them

Unless you've dedicated your entire life to reinventing the wheel for no reason other than trust issues, everything you've ever learned was "spoonfed" to you by someone else.

a even greater sign of mental illness

>I voted for trump tho
Just proves his point.

Did you read the chapter about chromisomes in your text book? And you're aware that every cell of your body contains an XY chromisome?

>transgender girl

I am totally confused. Do you have a penis or vagina?

>this kind of mental gymnastics

So what if a so-called "Trendsgender" woman (such as yourself) comes in to your hospital with prostate cancer?

Do you:

>A. Tell the other doctors the diagnosis is bigoted because women can't have prostate cancer.

>B. Kill yourself

>C. Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Time is ticking faggot.

>Transgender
>Girl
Are you trying to say you're a guy?

So what's it like being a guy in med school? I've heard its mostly females these days. Must be strange being the only guy. Among females. Which you're not. Coz you're a guy.

are you a transgender girl in med school?

No. Male and female only. The others are abnormalities that occur due to genetic defects. Neither conform to accepted norms for gender.

>B.
An hero because downstairs mixup

Fuckin kek. Dont expect a real answer. Ppl like op are fuckin retarded

>muh chromosomes

Y'all are really fixated on something you can't even see.

Though if it wasn't obvious, literally nobody is delusional enough to think biological women and trans women are absolutely the same thing. This "erasing biology" narrative is fucking stupid.

Probably just treat that person accordingly.

I'm not delusional. I don't think that I'm a girl. I just like presenting as one because it makes me happy. That's all. I think you all don't exactly understand what transgender people think.

>nazi image
you know your faggot ass would've been gassed right?

Hitler is my hero tho

Are you concerned that you'll only have a parade of weird-as-fuck patients seeing you, since most people would be uncomfortable going to a transgender doctor?

I imagine you'd primarily see other transgenders, but only ones that are comfortable with MTF people. 99% of middle class Americans however would go "Well I can see the guy that can barely speak english, or I can see the one that took drugs to grow boobs and wants to chop their dick off. Hm. Choices. I think I'm gonna visit the guy from India."

>I think you all don't exactly understand what transgender people think.

Are you telling me Sup Forumstards don't have normal human empathy? I don't believe it.

Well, I wouldn't really mind. I'll still be making a nice base salary that doesn't change regardless of how many patients I see. Plus, I live in a blue state so most people don't really care.

The problem is we just dont care how they feel. If we spent all day trying to play along with mentally ill ppl, nothing would ever get accomplished. You cant make ppl live a lie

Nope

get a tattoo of a big pink triangle on your body (visible) to prove it . make him proud larping faggot

You're forgetting that people at clinics which accept Medicaid will accept whatever doctor they're assigned.

>MFW a mentally ill person has better grammar than you.

Nice misdirection. Completely irrelevant.

There's a difference between not caring how you live your life and wanting to receive medical advice from you.

Are you a faggot?

You grossly overestimate the difficulty of accommodating for other people. Compare how many wheelchair ramps you see on a regular basis to the amount of people you encounter in wheelchairs.

Go ahead and be a grammer nazi instead of facing the truth
>confused underage soyboy detected

>underage
>med school

Okay.

And consider that each of those ramps cost the owner of the establishment hundreds or thousands of dollars to install to accommodate less than 1% of his customers.

I don't think you understand. Mentally ill trends-vesites that want attention are on a board of mentally ill Sup Forumstards.

No one cares here. The posts are anonymous: they are without gender, age, and usually reason.

>You come here to seek attention
>You try an post to break a mold or some stupid reasoning
>You think anyone cares about you snowflake ideas

Shut your faggot mouth and go cure a disease, go save a life of someone who will, and that will make you special.

>Using the wrong bathroom will not.

You are the one with questions, but you don't know because you can't look beyond your crotch for attention.

Ya but those ppl are hurt, crippled, etc. They dont ask us to act like they can walk and shit

Yet it's common practice. But no, we'd never get anything done if we just called someone what they asked to be called, that's too much work.

It's not a "practice," it's a legal requirement.

Do you really believe that transitioning will fix the pain inside you?
1-10 how likely is that you aheroe if it doesnt fix you?

It is because its not true. Its a lie bro. Its not the same as wheelchair ramps. Please tell me ur not the doctorfag

Glad it wasn't your decision. You seem inconsiderate.

You won’t be treating anyone I know anytime soon, OP. Maybe you should go the psychology route so you can understand how stupid it is to try and be the opposite gender.

I ain't even OP, it just blows my mind how up in arms people are about this shit. It's not a "lie" unless you completely fail to perceive nuance. This is like a 300th of the population you're feeling threatened by, tops.

Would you make a prostate check with your dick for me?

So you're biologically a male or..?

>You won’t be treating anyone I know anytime soon, OP.

Even if OP was totally normal this would be almost statistically certain.

So you're a man. OP being a faggot as usual.

Your happiness is false, none of you freaks are happy. You cannot become the opposite gender, just learn to accept how you were born.

Will they actually let someone who is mentally unstable work on patients?

Do you think you can actually help people while being in complete denial about your own physical anatomy?

No ones feels threatened. This shit has just gotten out of hand and ppl are just tired of hearing about it. This bullshit shits up the board all day. Its a retarded fantasy we are tired of being labeled as normal. Or gettin called bigots when we bring ppl back to reality

>Your happiness is false, none of you freaks are happy
gee that settles it

Whats the difference between you and a child that says: "Im an airplane" ?

>feeling threatened by tranny faggots
You mistake disgust for fear. The only power they hold is over our children, by the marxists indoctrinating kids in schools, telling them they were born wrong, because their shit doesn't work on functional adults.

You need to seek mental help, not cut your dick off, faggot. You aren't a girl.

We don't have the technology to shape people into planes. Kid could grow up to become a pilot though.

We dont have the technology to make boys into girls either.

We're getting pretty close.

I'm not OP. I just think your argument is shite,

>We don't have the technology to shape people into planes
>shape
What do you mean? Just slap some wings on it.

Could you do me a favour and answer my previous question please?

Doesnt matter. Until then they will always be what they were born as

''In a negative sense, "enabling" can describe dysfunctional behavior approaches that are intended to help resolve a specific problem but in fact may perpetuate or exacerbate the problem. A common theme of enabling in this latter sense is that third parties take responsibility or blame, or make accommodations for a person's harmful conduct (often with the best of intentions, or from fear or insecurity which inhibits action). The practical effect is that the person himself or herself does not have to do so, and is shielded from awareness of the harm it may do, and the need or pressure to change''

An open wound is not a vagina.
What are you talking about?

>Dunno how
I thought you had to be smart to study med school...

Alena, is that you?

Why do you try and fool yourself by calling yourself a girl? You're a dude. You were born a dude, you had a penis, you chromosomes are XY, and if you can't acknowledge that no medical board should EVER approve your license to practice.