Time traveler here

Time traveler here.

I'm from 2064. I'm here to warn you about a traveler from 2056. DO NOT interact with this traveler.

AMA (and this is legit, no larping)

I already did. Kind man, will you tell me what might happen to me?

Also, do flying cars exist?

Who wins the 2020 election?

Do we ever escape the matrix?

Nothing at all.

OP here. Sorry I got the years mixed up. I'm here to warn you about the traveler from 2064 not 2056.

Also, no.

Danny McBride

Wrong. Hillary Clinton

Not yet.

I know why you are here nigger.

void hereby = null

Yes

I am you explain a counter argument for this?

If time travel truly exists, that leads me to believe time travelers have traveled back in time, to an era before 2018. If the questions people have asked the time travelers were answered correctly, then everyone would know very well about it, and believe in it. This means time travel likely does not exist.

Can you*

Who wins WW3?

Are you with the Illuminati? If so would you tell me?

Russia and China. But the fallout and loss of life was so great that the only places left on earth that support life are at the poles and select mountain ranges.

No and yes.

Donald Trump

The trips have spoken.

Illuminati confirmed.

what the fuck do you know, Taco Bell fuck?

I’m trying to say that if time travelers predicted questions people have correctly, then everybody would believe they were really from the future. There would be no explanation otherwise.

Why am I getting mixed answers from the 2056 traveler and the 2064 traveler?

I point you to this sir.

Your story doesn't line up with another supposed "time traveler" who is also posting on /x/ right now who is from the year 2097.

Only if time was straight lined, and only one universe existed.

More than likely, the time traveller would travel to a universe timeline FROM one where there wasn’t any questions asked, because they hadn’t travelled back on this timeline

Because.

Lies.

What should I invest in

Are traps gay?

Hobo nickels

He's with the Illuminati

For fucks sake, we don’t exist in the 5th dimension. Illuminati doesn’t explain shit.

> why do I take pleasure in hurting animals?

Are gays traps?

GE Stocks

Or do we?

Lead poisoning

Only if they suck dick.

Well then there's your answer.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Im from the year 4056 dont trust the last two guys talking

if you're really from the future, what year did Calvin Klein and Kurt Russell release the bomb that erased all our knowledge of healing magic?

We can't trust him...he is Bane!

Late reply, but thanks. Hadn’t thought of that.

Hahahahaha

Is the racing game for the Xbox Game Console titled “Forza Horizon 3” set in Japan?

We don’t, dumbass.

Sorry. Meant to say Forza Horizon 4, not 3.

When you take the red pill it will all come clear

If you’ve taken the red pill, you’d be elsewhere.

Yes I agree with him tell us your secrets

Exactly

unless I came to help the rest of the anons

Get

Get

Get

October 21, 2019 is the answer

I don't want to call you liars, but you sure as hell ain't from this reality

Time travelling is a fantastic topic.

I think time travelling is only feasible or any fun in a many worlds-reality.
Travelling into the past would be far too risky otherwise.
This butterfly effect is a great thought experiment.

Anything that would come into existence out of a time machine, even for a slight duration could alter some real shit.
Lets say you enter a phone booth and come into existence during the dinosaur's era. On your way out of the booth
you accidentally kick over a rock. This rock moves about 50 centimeters from it's original location and that's all you do.
In about 3 billion years that rock causes things. Some ants may choose to go around it, lengthening their trip from one
location to another. Now from that point onwards, everything changes ever so slightly.
There are things that could reset this perhaps. A nuclear bomb could to the trick. If you took a time machine,
travelled under the very location where that bomb is about to explore and do something to something that would be reduced to dust
in the following few seconds, you'd think that it wouldn't be a big deal.

The butterfly effect is quite literally referring to wind. This is something that I can't deny would be a factor. A phone booth or a delorean appearing
out of nowhere would alter wind ever so slightly and in the complex system it could make birds move slightly in a different way, maybe one bird does a different turn and boom,
in about 2000 years a bird that would exist doesn't exist. Maybe they've gone extinct. Who knows right!

The only way that time travelling to the past could be feasible without causing anything is if the observer would travel into the vicinity of a black hole and observe the past from there.
I don't mean the blackhole as a tool for observing into the past (Some have argued that this could be done but whatever), I only mean that the black hole would serve as a surefire way to prevent any information leakage into the timeline.

What do we need to know about the traveler from 2056?

Time travel is possible only in the future, for the reason that time and space are expanding and going only forward

Nothing can escape the black hole's gravity, not even light. So in essence it's effectively an one way observatory of the world around it. You go to the past, you observe from the black hole and leave. Of course you'd have to do this without affecting the black hole's gravity at all, as the gravity is the only way it affects anything around itself as far as we know.

There oughta be rules into what should be allowed to be done with a time machine.
Something like how far back you can go, what you can interfere with and so on.
I imagine a healthy time would be less than 2 weeks. In that time, things can't escalate via butterfly effect that much so the
difference between the original timeline wouldn't be that great, although it would escalate in the future from what it would've otherwise been.

Also what justification would one require to travel into the past. Prevent a war, epidemic perhaps? Bring knowledge to the people? Preach about peace and bigger truths? Fuck if I know. In most time travelling franchises people do these things out of selfish reasons. My favourite of all time is Steins;Gate. Check it out, it's 10/10.

Why did you choose to come back to 2018 just so you could speak with NEETs on a Vietnamese knitting forum?

I'm a weeb who only cares about animu, did One Piece end yet?

Are you referring to the sender-receiver-type time travelling or simply arguing that time is uni-directional? It's definitely an interesting thought that one could essentially travel to the future via gravitational time differential, such as in the movie Interstellar. It's apparently feasible, although perhaps not in the scale represented by the movie.

Was getting caught apart of your plan?

I find it remarkable that you time travellers are still using a calendar as stupid and inaccurate as the Gregorian.

Why aren't you using UYs or GYs by now?