Drink and music

Sup Forums which alcoholic beverage are you consuming, and what kind of music are you listening to NOW? I am watching Rammstein: Paris on blu-ray, cheers you tasteless fags

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yYwTFJCC!CT7ylMiNsI0gLc-7eocp_7m6_dt3nCzgEmGTpllyMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmtDADqOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=RhDL3gs8WO8
youtube.com/watch?v=9FKjDJDZQ3w
youtube.com/watch?v=mOO5uwXp-6s
brazcena.bandcamp.com/
youtu.be/aaLxUjpgZ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=VxLknMNRxP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtu.be/OKUcLdGHyg4
youtube.com/watch?v=l7MH9F2_4qY
youtube.com/watch?v=e0nVmv9ClhE
youtu.be/umeM2CcWB6k
youtube.com/watch?v=iaH-P4HWCi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh, forgot to mention: while drinking cheap red wine

non-alcoholic coffee, and whatever folk music this cafe is playing

That sounds comfy where do you live, for some reason I imagine Canada

texas, lmao

That was far off, Greenland reporting with cheap wine. Cheers mate

mega.nz/#!yYwTFJCC!CT7ylMiNsI0gLc-7eocp_7m6_dt3nCzgEmGTpllyMjY

(Pantera – Throes of Rejection LP, category R1 92302)

Bump

Name your drink
Name your music

How hard is it, and I am not talking about your benis

or analyze what it is that makes you want to combine your preferred music with your preferred beverage to that music or vice versa, just post and talk shit.

I like nin, but hate Sandbag.

XX

youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmtDADqOlc

didn't knew what to pick so

>didn't knew what to pick so
No one's judging you, you filthy degenrate fag with gay taste. A note for the next time I get drunk and make a threat to a board I lurk but do not post at, stop trying to make me gay. Im sure my gf will like these, she's such a drama queen, but I kinda like these too, it might be the cheap alcohol talking, or just the fact seventeen is mentioned tihi

Keep bumping,we need more drinkng anons, need more various music

C'mon, I assume you have threads you see everyday, consider this a break from these. Which festivals or live shows were your best? I've had user tell me about GG Allin show, where he got shit on, but too afraid to hit back, what has Sup Forums???

Headphone listening, studio monitor listening, or just everything else??

youtube.com/watch?v=RhDL3gs8WO8

Jack Daniels
headphones cus too poor for speakers
call me a pleb all you like

Pounding some cheap vodka. I was trying to get off the booze but Im bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FKjDJDZQ3w

Fucking nice. Wish I could return your favor, but I know Sup Forums is pretty much against any Sup Forumssic... You have any request??? I have Greenlandic, I have been told they sound like Irin Maiden, perhaps you could confirm??

Whick cheap vodka are drinking, I'm drinking cheap California Spring Ruby Cabernet and Tuborg

Smirnoff. A handle is like 20 bucks.
I do shots all night.

feeling a 3/10

Smirnoff is pretty cheap, what music are you currently listening to? Does it help you to get more drunk?

I know Sup Forums probably hates this shit but I saw frost* live and it was pretty gud

youtube.com/watch?v=mOO5uwXp-6s

Listening to

It makes no difference.

Why would Sup Forums hate this, is muci superiour /musician/??? What has Sup Forums liked/released that pleasanat/unpleansant???

Drinking William Wolf and listening to The Shaggs - Philosophy of the World.

That looks like hipster shit

brazcena.bandcamp.com/

dunno, seems like the particularly wanky side of prog rock with poppier elements, which Sup Forums seems to dislike. Who knows.

Sup Forums seems to like Grimes, Death Grips, Godspeed! You Black Emperor and King Crimson

Question: any Iron Maiden fags here?
I was once told this sounds pretty closeto something from IR, but forgot what it was, take a listen

Siissosoq – self–titled-album – Puuluki
(starts from 3:38)
youtu.be/aaLxUjpgZ_M

A little darker than IM in my opinion, but there is a comparison, perhaps with shades of Metallica in the main riff.

To be fair, Death Grips (even if you're unfamiliar with his catalogue) his very interesting. Especiallu with that car_food_review.webm which I have not saved

I wasn't saying I disliked Death Grips, I love them but my taste tends to veer off from that sort of experimental stuff that Sup Forums loves.

There was a riff user pointet out, IM–user which I did not knew anout, but knowing Siissisoq like likes IM it wouldn't have surprised me, if I did follow their catalogue/carrier.

I have yetto meet anyone who dislikes Death Grips, and I don't even bring him up first. I usually just try not to mention anything further related to him, and but they say they like him for the memes

Lacroix and pic related. Waiting for friends to get off work

I meant from 3:39 till the end, it was from IM and it was pretty close. And considering Uuummannarmiut like IM more thank anyone else, it'd say it's a ripoff

Octsober, mang. Never too late to quit.

I wish I had friends like yours then, I rarely listen to them in public in case someone says "hey, what are you listening to?"

yes i'm that insecure.

Very nice album.
I can't wait to hear more from them.

I quit for months at a time but that tends to go hand in hand with periods of depression. Chilling here with this shitty vodka feels nice.

Well I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. Hope it's a good Friday.

youtube.com/watch?v=VxLknMNRxP0

a bit like this?

There's a webm of Joey eating in the manner of youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
You could show them that, thta's what got me into other people. They were also drunk.

YESH!!!!! Exactly, thank you

I'm gonna share one for you, since I think it's approppriate as a """thank you"""

youtu.be/OKUcLdGHyg4

You're welcome, thanks for the music!

Don't mention it, it's this thread purpose anyway what are you drining/listening to user?

youtube.com/watch?v=l7MH9F2_4qY
planning on listening to this afterwards:
youtube.com/watch?v=e0nVmv9ClhE

oh and I'm drinking cream soda and shitty vodka

I am drinkn Tuborg and listening to Phil Anslemo sing with Alice in Chains

youtu.be/umeM2CcWB6k

Kauutta, kammalaat

Just in case dictionary can't find what it means:
Cheers, mate

Cmon fags, no amtter the genre – drink with us

Coffee and Black Sabbath. Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore. On my 8 or 9th cup.
I'm a dangerous man livin' life on the edge

Goddamnm here's one for you

youtube.com/watch?v=iaH-P4HWCi0

water and white noise

Dayum