If Sup Forums can fund my drive for drugs, and women. I'll post everything interesting that happens here

If Sup Forums can fund my drive for drugs, and women. I'll post everything interesting that happens here.

Lifes getting boring, no friends, no drugs, no money, and gf is basic bitch now.

Basically opening up my life to be influenced by the interwebz as if to live completely in the open view of Sup Forums

but i need some starting cash to start off my "reality Sup Forumsro show"

paypal.me/RougeDracore

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/pools/c/81q1bDKbrd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP: So basically Sup Forums would be funding me to destroy myself with drugs, and STDs which is fine by me as long as the women are worth the STD, or pays enough :x

OP: Tryna sell myself out for a fast paced life of drugs, women, and crime. I wanna post all my life experiences here, and see where I get lead to in life, by mindlessly following the influence of how Sup Forums would spend their money.

Not your personal bank account.

OP: I'm a big dumb faggot, everything else I've said is invalid.

This is also true, i hate my life just thought id let Sup Forums kill me with kindness, because all my money was going to be spent on whores, and drugs. In which i was gonna post all of it here.

Buy cryptocurrencies

OP here, i'm fucking retarted, and literally anyone who could sell me out on how to get enough cash to crash and burn myself in style would be a saint. lifes going to slow, how do i reach the fast track here. idc if i take it to far and od i wanna get riskey here in life.

An hero then.

Basically am trying to user Hero in a sense, but wanna go my way, and my way would be overdosing on as many painkillers as i can get surrounded by 10/10 hookers. kinda like a death wish.

Only problem is i dont have the resources to fund my wreckless endevours as i am a jobless retard...

do like everyone else and get a fucking job, that's how you understand the value of hardwork by spending the hard earned money you made on things that make you feel good by contributing to society instead of being a fucking freeloading spineless piece of shit who begs money to fuel his drug habits and his inability to control his mental impulses
you fucking frail asshat

wtf is "user hero"? You actually are a fucking retard.
Obviously actually is the real OP because everything said in that post is 100% fact.

I'll just say that life loves fucking me, and life dealt me a very shitty hand. I already feel like a burden to everyone around me due to my disabilities. All im hoping for is get away with one thing in life and thats to try Heroin for the 1st time. since my tolerance is low it shouldnt take much for an overdose. iv stood at the top of bridges, but afraid of the pain or of what judgment awaits me on the other side. all i want is something painless , an overdose on the strongest painkillers/opiates i can find, and im borderline right now so itll be interesting to see what happens.

iv browsed Sup Forums since i was like 8, but never really started posting till my late 20s

So sorry that OP is not the sage that your looking for

>I'll just say that life loves fucking me, and life dealt me a very shitty hand
yeah so do i, you can't even imagine what i have to go through on a daily basis and you know what? I don't go begging people to give me money for stuff that is secondary to life's basic needs because i try to better my situation by trying to find resolutions by putting myself into action
stop whining and acting like you're the only one struggling in life and grow a fucking backbone you stupid idiot

I cant grow a backbone i was born in america u fagot i have 1st world problems!!!

then kill yourself, you might alleviate your suffering faster this way

I'll give you $5 to punch a nigger

id be willing to make this deal in person are you in 612?>

You literally give me cancer. My little sister has arthritis, wakes up in pain, goes to work in pain, goes to sleep in pain. Drugs do t do much for her anymore. Fucking an hero you pathetic vermin, in the dirt face down like the piece of cow shit you are.

Join a gang. It doesn't have to be the typical gangs, like the Bloods, Crips, etc, you can join a motorcycle gang. Trust me, everything that you desire has a very strong presence in gang culture. You might have to shoot some people though...

How about you receive nothing and die anyway

sorry im diagnosed with a terminal illness and hate the fact that the gov gives suboxone out for free when i cant afford my meds for my nerve pain. So if the gov helps junkies so much then maybe i should just become a junkie then correct??

will they loan me enough money to od on heroin?? never tried it before shouldnt take much

Fucking liar

paypal.me/pools/c/81q1bDKbrd

correct. it wouldnt be a far stretch anyway .

How about you earn your money and become my tranny slave?

Slave life never bothered me, just at least treat me like a prized great dane or something. if ima live like a dog i at least wanna get spoiled like one too.

Not your personal pimp
Anyway pimps get payed faggot
Nobody cares about your rotten faggot ass
Try having a feminine vagina next time

Vagina is nice, but i like forcing my cock deep down womens throats till they're literally swallowing my whole shaft, balls, and load all at once.