πŸ€”πŸ¦„β­FUCK MODS AND CENSORSHIPβ­πŸ¦„πŸ€”

Hey mods, fuck you for imposing 3 day bans for """"non political"""" topics. You're using that vague rule to censor people.

If you're gonna ban people, then show USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

You fucking cucks are too scared of us, so you ban in silence.

Moderate with transparency you asses

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

bumping for Justice

hey, yeah! The mods ARE cucks!

And there they are now! Let's get 'em!!

now you're just asking for it, kiddo

repeating digits and this thread is just bait to have the OP get the message on his post

Really makes you think

Fuck the zipperhead employed mods

jk

>how can white bois compet
>aussie flag
It's fine, very political.

>blah blah blah hilary is wrong blah blah etc
Banned

lol mods ban op for not making a political thread

I don't think you understand how seriously they take their jobs.

Literally asking for it more than a publicly nude 12 year old girl in Cologne

Kek

Remember MODS = GODS!

related... see pic... within the hour of youtube ban

Meanwhile shit like this goes on without any moderation:

What is going on here ?
Subversion on my Sup Forums ? Get these filthy revolutionaries.

Other boards give warnings, or at least 1 day bans. Does Sup Forums really always do 3 day bans like OP says?

>πŸ¦„
Get out normie

My first time posting here was a couple weeks ago, I'm a transplant from /3/. Got 3 day ban for making a thread about how there aren't any redpilled women out there.

It's not a big deal, good learning experience. I see the way things are run here and what is considered a shitpost.

mods are kikes, but Sup Forums mods are pretty good. Every other board i've been on in the last 8 years has caused me to leave via bad/biased/?personal bias? "moderation"

Mods are good as long as they ban australians and canadians, i don't even care if they're reported or not; banning canadians and australians can never result negative.

Why should I get banned for posting this?

WTH THAT THING ON HER ASS KILLED MY BONER

THEY DONT FUCKING CARE YOU FAGGOT

ALL OF THE HOW CAN "X" AND REDPILL ME ON "X"

>You fucking cucks are too scared of us, so you ban in silence.
THIS, THEY FUCKING BAN PEOPLE WHO REPORT SHIT, YE ALLOW THE FAGGOTS WHO POST THESE FUCKING BAIT THREADS GET AWAY WIT HIT

no, im not retyping this shit again, fuck you

A half hour ago, two threads near the first few pages were deleted that I wanted to look at but could not because they got 404'd before I could catch their names. Does anyone have any idea what they were about?

After I got banned here, I tested it on Sup Forums, because what can't you post on Sup Forums?! ... and found my way to the last page faster than ever before... my post was gone in like 3 mins

So many /pol9k/ threads these days from losers complaining about 'whores' and never getting laid..

Not politically-related at all but the mods are fucking virgin NEETs so they're never deleted.

Yeah seriously.

What was the topic OP? Was it

>White boi can compete with bbc

Or an actual political topic?

Yeah I've never actually been banned for what was the real reason. It looked like the mod or whoever was spamming the report button just didn't agree with my opinion or taste.