Hey user! I'm collecting signatures for a ballot initiative to protect transgender individuals from discrimination...

>Hey user! I'm collecting signatures for a ballot initiative to protect transgender individuals from discrimination. Would you be willing to sign this for me user? It would mean a lot to me.

How do you respond to this Sup Forums? Should Transgender individuals be protected from systemic discrimination?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/safe-schools-program-hijacked-says-gay-activist/news-story/596ffa70bf88afb8756e8dae3c894430?nk=d91b50a7e6ff87a0cebd8d0bdaef77bd-1464844392
youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Illinois#Transgender-specific_rights_of_Illinois
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Piss off, degenerate whore.

Thread/

Discrimination against transgenders is a privilege. They should be Lynched, now fuck off.

alllah 'akbar wahadha lm yakun siwaa shaqiq muzahatan

>Sure, petitions don't do shit anyway. Wanna go get a beer?
t. Chad

Sure.
>Just draw dicks all over.

they want to be treated normally? welcome to the club

Fuck off, Roz, you commie faggot.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/safe-schools-program-hijacked-says-gay-activist/news-story/596ffa70bf88afb8756e8dae3c894430?nk=d91b50a7e6ff87a0cebd8d0bdaef77bd-1464844392

No
>goose steps my way out the door

fpbp

I enjoy sticking my dick in dickgirls but nobody deserves protection from discrimination

My hands broken, youll have to reach down my pants and let me sign with my dick instead..

wait a minute....my hand aint broken....cause im fingerin her pussy!!!!!

No thank you.

shut up, cunt

very well done. You must make lots of sex

cant they just stop at gay

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

Go on you got me intrested

Tell I am a woman despite my penis, rape her, and then say women can't rape to get out of going to jail.

No, because they should be locked up in an asylum until they unfuck themselves

Go on with what?

Providing any group a government sanctioned advantage over another is going to hurt other groups. Without going full "who will build the roads?" people should have a right to discriminate.

But discriminating against the mentally ill is legal

discriminate me

dude hell yeah motherfucker
girls grab my dick all of the time when im just walking around

Only if you let me suck your feminine penis. If you don't have one I'm not signing.

Y-you too

>hey user, thanks for taking me to the trump rally

Post location and maybe I might

Get out of my city, faggot

My middle eastern cultural origins won't let me sign that. You aren't racist against the middle east are you?

This chick looks a bit like me.

l2flags m8

i want you to rest knowing there's a hot trap in your city shitposting on Sup Forums in pretty pink panties

>l2flags m8
United states is a big place

For that face, yeah I would, but with a fake name
>Rusty Shackleford

fufufufufuck off

God have mercy on your soul, poor girl.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

"No"

there's a flag hunter extension for greasemonkey that shows states/cities

you have three seconds to give me a good reason why I shouldn't hit you that doesn't start with I am a ....... clock is ticking.

no answer? slam the door.

If Trump doesn't care I don't care.

if by 'protected from systemic discrimination' you mean told the nearest mental health facility's number, then yes I will sign.

>there's a flag hunter extension for greasemonkey that shows states/cities
Neato, I didnt know anyone actually used this.

This. She went from a 7/10 to a -7 real quick.

If your a guy that's sad. If your a woman you know the rules. Tits or gtfo!

Look, you're super hot, 99 out of 100 dudes are going to say yes to whatever you ask on the infinitesimally small chance that your going to fuck them afterwords. So what I'm saying is, yes ill sign your ballot initiative.

I have to go I left my cat on the stove

It'd mean a lot me if you suck my cock too

Say no thanks and be on my merry way.

I think with my head, not with my dick.

>How do you respond to this Sup Forums?
>No

Wow sure was hard.

only a few people do
an the us ones are pretty boring

of course I'd sign it

traps are hawt

sorry Chad, my boyfriend Jamal wouldn't be okay with this

I believe in civil rights for everyone, even the mentally ill. May I see what the ballot is specifically for?

Sign, who cares about homos at this point?

>petition dont do shit anyway

really then why do the pay these fucks 5 dollars per signature?

Say "I might like you better if we slept together,
but there's something in your eye that tells me maybe,
just maybe, that's never."

Let's not turn this rape into a murder

You think I'm pathetic enough to abandon my values to get my dick wet in some hoes meat hole?

please come inside and cuddle with me nonsexually ;_;

that fucking pointless you ignorant girl.
they are already protected by a state constitutional amendment via the Illinois supreme court really?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Illinois#Transgender-specific_rights_of_Illinois i mean come on its like oyu werent even paying attentoin to the news!

Yes.

"If I had a dollar for every gender that actually exists, I'd have 2 dollars."

trying to raise imports huh?

SPEAK UP, CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY SS MARCHES

Sure, if you show me your tits.

I would've if you were wearing glasses. You Almost were sporting my favorite look on girls in my chinese cartoons.

>falling for the Vaginal Jew
>ever

Lol. If that is a 7/10 then Obama is white. Face it, you are not one to be picky. If that attractive girl was naked on your bed you would want to fuck her but wouldn't be able to get it up

Fuck off faggot

how is this even going to protect them from discrimination, like will they have guards walking next to transgender people who will bodyguard? or wtf is this petition even asking, please explain, come inside actually would you like a seat? some water? can you convince me to see this your way?
> then fuck her and sign her dumb petition

THIS!

>samefag

>he got cucked by a vajew
Stay mad. At least my partner will be smart enough not to major in feminist dance therapy. Or take more than half my shit if he leaves me ;)

no.

The word "systematic" is a meaningless word people use when you can't prove something.

She looks stupid, and also her skin is disgusting.

Who pissed in your syrup? Just because she isn't a 10 doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her.

you can see a reflection of a man rubbing his hands in her eyes

>pretend i care
>fuck her
>dump her

gg ez