Kino Rape Scenes

What are the best rape scenes you've seen in movies/TV?

Preferably ones in which the woman is bound and gagged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jtwwaWSgsCs?t=1h12m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ITkDGYgxuI
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ae0h2pd78
imdb.com/title/tt3848256/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
youtu.be/qzjLGVyXwMA
cutscenes.net/videos/781/hye-jeong-kang-raped-in-sympathy-for-lady-vengeance-2005/
xvideos.com/video2354799/baise_moi_me_-_sex_scenes_mainstream_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you bored, kiddo? Not enough attention, mate?

Check out Hong Kong's category III movies, especially those starring Charlie Cho.

Literally the entire last half-hour of Megan is Missing.

I masturbated to this scene once

Death Wish II

My favorites tend to be the ones that just flash past, rather than main events like Irreversible
I think I like it implied so my imagination does the work

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Singin' in the Rain

youtu.be/jtwwaWSgsCs?t=1h12m22s

Are there any movies where women take advantage of guys?

Similar to say the movie Thursday?

Starts at 1:12:22

shit b8 m8. next time don't use a pasta cuck.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I don't hate women, in fact I'm in a fulfilling long term relationship with a girl I love very much. This is just my fetish, I share it with my partner, we enjoy roleplaying and have a very healthy sexual relationship. I've been fortunate to have similarly fulfilling past relationships and I've never had trouble "charming" women as you put it.

Stop projecting, faggot.

The episode of Red Shoe Diaries with Denise Crosby has her playing a cop that pulls over a guy she likes, arrests him and takes him to an abandoned building, cuffs him to a chair then fucks him Also there's Hangman with Madchen Amick here, which involves her raping the guy that rape her earlier in the movie.

Ellen Page rapes Dwight in Super.

Too long didn't read. At least be original young man. Pasta will get you nowhere in life.

Why do white people have that weird hair all over their face - that bitch practically has a beard lol

>Frank is twice, if not thrice as strong as Libby
>At any time during the "rape", Frank could have thrown her halfway across the room if he so desired
>he chose not to

Yeah nah, you're a fucking idiot hey.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

gtfo nigger

Who doesnt really

It was gaspar gift

no thanks

Would watch a remake if:

Victoria Justice in the jodie foster role

And "recreate the rape as realistically as possible in order to get the message out"

would bring spare sock to local theater

Different tastes I guess, I'm rather fond of the needlessly long scene right before the credits roll.
Or the humorous ones, Hong Kong have a weird thing for those:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ITkDGYgxuI

I do admit my favorite overall come from the Emanuelle series, especially the Laura Gemser years.

Why do women enjoy being dominated in bed?

Doesn't that go against everything they preach?

>Laura Gemser
Patrician taste confirmed
Would watch italian explotation with

in one of the "hills have eyes" movies an inbred mutant or whatever it is rapes a qt

it's bretty good

indeed

visitor q corpse scene was pretty good

>the woman

pfft. observe:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ae0h2pd78

you know I'm right

so there's at least 2 of them, there's another scene in a cave or some underground place where the mutants live

Kek. Not the first time I've seen this one with fresh music added.

why are the British so fucking gay

Dude was going to score then fat fuck comes outta nowhere.

Blame David for flaunting that sweet booty for all to see.

Who is she?

Jodie Foster is probably the only chick where I wouldn't even care about fucking in front of a fuck ton of people. I gladly cum in her with a hundred people watching.

F.R.E.N.C.H
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I win

Showgirls is pure rape kino.

Girl with dragon tattoo. Where the guy shoves his face into her ass before anal like a true patrician.

>Never reply to my posts again
Make us faggot, you can't do shit from your basement.

Strange Days

nice

imdb.com/title/tt3848256/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

The Sopranos rape scene was good, and the aftermath was realistic. Impossible to do it this way nowadays, the character would have to be in a catatonic state for the rest of their life.

classic

Why didn't we get to see Leo rape her in Twin Peaks? Why did Lynch deny us that?

>she didn't have Tony kill him
Whelp, the women/girls he goes on to rape will surely be glad she preserved her ego

There was a sub plot where coincidentally Vito raped the rapist but it got cut from the show unfortunately.

How was the one in Hounddog?

youtu.be/qzjLGVyXwMA

i fucked up
1:14:29 is the timestamp

>only once

I lost count of many times I've fapped to it a long time ago.

>no one posted this one yet

cutscenes.net/videos/781/hye-jeong-kang-raped-in-sympathy-for-lady-vengeance-2005/

That's an Oscar worth scene.

> The fitness standards in the borstal are obviously not up to standard and need to be reviewed as these three lads are atempting to play leap frog with Davis and can't make a single jump over him

Fucking kek

El Topo is the only movie that offers a REAL rape scene.

>gets handcuffed to a pool table
>surrounded by WASPy business fucks
>thinks it's a joke
>oh noez I'm gonna get raped

What the fuck did she think was about to happen?

rape is no laughing matter

That's some really old as shit pasta. Fucker's prob ably as old as the Sorcerer's Stone's installment of Harry Potter and the day I finally realized after all those years of feeling odd around twelve year old girls, that I terribly loved twelve year old girls.. Like Terribly. Leon was the first time I, at the age of 26, jerked off to a young lady and then Emma was the second. Sat in theaters with my rain coat on just staring at Emma's beautiful little mouth and I couldn't help myself. From then to now i've been miserable. I want to but I'm too afraid so i just fap to animu.
Fuck.

but it is

xvideos.com/video2354799/baise_moi_me_-_sex_scenes_mainstream_

/thread

How is that rape? She didn't resist or shake her head or anything. She just looked bored.

The guy's like Sup Forums if Sup Forums was south American and born in the 30's. He's both autistic and insane. I'm both but fuck if i"ll ever have the balls to do what he did. He's like Mario Van Peeble's dad. Mario's dad not only had real life sex with a hooker in his 1972 movie, Sweet Back's Sweet Revenge. He even got his 13 year old son to fuck a hooker. Those guys were either the two greatest film makers of all time or the edgiest.

that's what I thought when I saw it. she really hates that guy, though. could've just been a casually kinky couple.
she regretted it, therefore it's rape, even though it was consensual at the time

fake plastic dick

lmao @ filename

>source ; my ass