Feet thread

Feet thread

Fuck off with this pedo bullshit.
Jesus christ, every fucking thread...

I'm not saying she's ugly or that she has ugly feet, I am saying she's 12 or something (and you're a lying sack of shit if you say otherwise) and shouldn't be posted in EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Pedo fuck

preach it

Moar

Friends gf

>trying to look at her feet but can't help but notice all the hair on ass cheek

Any love for gf?

she has a shirt that says class of 2015. which would make one assume it is a high school related shirt. if she graduated high school in 2015 then she is probably 18 in the photo and 21 right now. not a difficult concept.

Remember back in the good old days? Before the SJW's and the moralfags moved in?

lol now its must card if under 40

Bump

riha fag

SJWs are PROMOTING pedophilia you retard.
As for being a moral fag, I'm sorry fucking/jacking off to kids is wrong in my eyes. Fucking weirdo...

Wearing a shirt means nothing you inbred halfwit, it could be her brothers/sisters shirt.
If I wear a shirt that says "Class of 2079", does that make me a time traveler?

>SJWs are PROMOTING pedophilia
... in which alternate universe?
You seem to be unaware of the clearly-stated purposes of the SJW, Grandpa.

In this one, though you seem quite detached from reality.

Also

anyone got moar/sauce of this?

need more of this girl

I hate Sup Forums so much. This girl is obvious around 16-19, her foot is in that weird stage when it simply could be a teenage foot or a young adult foot. There was a time that Sup Forums would share dozens of feet pics from children, so I'd say Sharing feet pic from a girl who is most likely an adult, is a lot better then how Sup Forums previously was. I understand 4chin is basically Reddit 2.0 at this point, but this girl is not no 11-12yo.

Those were only good for sociopaths and monsters.

100% agree.

>26 followers
Nice citations