Trans man, opinions on me?

Trans man, opinions on me?

Go to /lgbt/, or more preferably a psychiatrist.

I forgot that was a thing, thank you!

Facts don't care about your feelings.
You're still a woman pretending to be a man.

You’re a fucking woman ya dummy

>man
You'll never have a functioning penis or be able to produce sperm or testosterone naturally.
Why do you want to spend your life larping instead of being honest and doing the best you can with the cards you're dealt (like the rest of us)?

Thoughts. My thoughts are that u shouldn't have gone on Sup Forums for decent comments

ur cute! :)

Kys

On what grounds do you define yourself as a man?

Seems like you are just out to trigger and bait, fucking newfag kek~

Show your tits and vag to prove you're a woman trying to be trans

Go the fuck to sleep lunar

Ah! Thank you ;u;

You're a relatively fuckable chick. Why be an ugly unconvincing dude!

Every trans man iry ever met is way too aggressive because they take testosterone.
Not joking they would argue about any little thing
For month's after getting a shot -_- constantly notching about any dam thing and trying to start verbal fights and would get super offended when I suggested a fist fight because I'm born male

I agree but I'm stupid :'D

To drunk to type...

That's honestly stupid, I'm sorry people have argued about you or have been violent that you've known

I personally haven't experienced that as far as I'm aware though!

It's easy to tell you're sensitive and butthurt. Do facts trigger you? It must be rough dealing with your autism, I understand you're in pain.
And no, I'm an oldfag. Nice try, though. ;)

Who's lunar?

been looking for full vid of pic related

Even worse, the testosterone combines with a woman's inherit nature to nag and complain. What an excellent combination, if I do say so myself.

Lol offended by your original comment? nah
More like offended that an oldfag would have such lame trigger bait ;D

Well, it seemed to work just fine on you lol.
Life isn't a popularity contest, kiddo.

Humans gonna hum. I'm sure you're alright
Cute as fuck btw

Confused, are you a male or a woman becoming trans

Ah! Thank you! That means a fair bit to me

I'm Trans-masculine meaning I'm transitioning to be male

Just a reminder OP to be aware if you live in the United States of America. This country will experience a Civil War in the next 40 years if these two political parties continue to be pushed to polar opposites. You and your other tranny friends will be the first to hang from the streetlights.

I live in Canada thank you though!

Daddy issues/10

Will die a childless harpy

I hate kids anyway so thanks!
Also I don't think you can have daddy issues without having a dad?

I wanna fuck you in the ass.

women cant become men, its a fact. but men can become women. Men are just better at everything. source caitlyn jenner winning women of the year.

Looking fly dude!

np, wish there were cute boys like you in my area :(

Thank you for the compliment

Andrew Scheer 2019

!! Thank you

>all these retards saying he's not a man just because he has a masculine vagina

I want to fuck your pussy with my thumb in your ass

:0 there's no cute boys where you live? I'm sorry dear!

I'll never understand Sup Forums... fucking kids, killing cats, wanting big black dicks etc etc but huur duur lets hate on whatever. Bunch a cringe Lords who would never say shit irl

I like this comment
This is my favorite comment

Why come here then, faggot

Hello fellow male, come and suck my dick, it won't be gay because you're a girl. It's the progressive thing to do

never really found anyone who interests me, which sucks because i'd love to try having a boyfriend. only had gfs in the past...

I have a boyfriend but thanks for the offer!

show vagine

That's unfortunate, I wish you luck in your searches! Don't end them just yet I'm sure you'll find someone that peaks your interest at some point!

Why would you ever want to be a guy? You lose the ability to manipulate with little effort, mutilate yourself, and why the hell would you sacrifice the social perks.

You’re literally only losing if you become a guy.

I'd fuck you so hard you'd beg me to cum in daddy's little princess

You look absolutely gorgeous, but still fuck you dumb cunt/ Not because youre "that" , just because youre that one ey

>Raised by a single mother

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

Manipulate what? I mutilate myself anyway..
I don't see social perks either

You look cool bro, would definitely go to a sports bar and drink beer with you.

I'll suck your dick just post a picture so I know it's not micro or covered in cat scratches or whatever

Ah! That would be really cool!

Kill yourself

Say that to my 20mm door gun and not online!

Taking hormones to get unnatural growth in areas you wouldn’t, benis attached, tits chopped of. Basically becoming mostly unrecognizable from your nature self.

Self harm is minimal I’ve been stabbed with scissors I’ve put thumb tacks and safety pins through in my fingers I’m still recognizable you can’t even tell it happened

There are a lot of really pure or sweet comments and I love them!

Haven’t slept in three days and it shows Christ...

It's funny cause all the men in here do have a functioning penis and produce sperm and never actually put them to use for anything worthwhile. If that's all that defines manhood it's pretty worthless lol

You're still a woman pretending to be a boy.
Glad to be of service, my girl.

Harsh bro, it's not nice to talk about yourself like that. Whatever floats your penis I guess.

You're hot, but I'm a straight guy so....

There isn’t a rite of passage anymore becoming eighteen is “manhood”. Drinking alcohol is not a rite of passage anyone who says it is is Human garbage. Manhood is kind of a joke, funny someone brought it up lel

Thank you for the compliment

Pretty cute. Ignore the haters. I probably wouldn't hang out with you though because I hate men.

Hardest part is the face can tell right away

Ah thank you so much dear
And I get that, no hard feelings on you not hanging out with me!

Holy shit just post your dicks already!
Getting me all horned up with your edgy penis talk

I know my face is very effeminate, I've yet to start HRT because I hate needles

You're welcome

can someone help me find this video

Manhood is having hair on your nuts and realizing a majority of the people on this world are mentally handicapped. Just in case you didn't know.

You big tease you

Why tf would you go on here of all places. That's just asking for shit

You're a faggot of some sort. You'll have a tough, lonely, life because of your degeneracy. But always remember, there are only 2 genders. And, men have an actual penis and women, a vagina -

identify with your genitalia, not some Jew promoted propaganda.

I wasn't told till after I did this the stupid life choice I made
But! It's been amusing so I have no complaints!

It's not that bad imo. You just look like a pretty boy.

I probably sound like an ass in the previous posts but best thing for needles is find something to look at like a speck on a wall and focus everything on that although I put thumb tacks and safety pins in my fingers so maybe that’s just me you do you

!!! Merci!!!
It's my dream due to a joke from highschool to be the prettiest anime boy

I'll deffinetly try that! Thank you for the tip!

You loook like a dyke

Why go through all the pain and trouble to become something you're not? That's just not natural. There are only 2 genders for a reason. Be happy with what God gave you, girl.

Knew that; didn’t consider that and manhood in the same department. Seems like something of the past since most males seem immaculated

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

Dam jews! Hey man did you know the earth is flat? We should meet up and talk about how much better we are then everybody else even though... well you know what's wrong with yourself.

Spiderman here

That is all Spiderman just wanted to say Spiderman was here I will go back to lurking

Looks like you're on the right track for that then. T will probably make you pass in a lot of situations without taking too much of the pretty boy part away. Just remember that cis guys get misgendered when they have slightly feminine traits too.

Hello Spiderman!

>Says the newfag talking trash online
>Kek

Spiderman is acknowledged

Spiderman is feeling that feel of having committed a social act, I feel strangely complete.