What the fuck is with people doing this

What the fuck is with people doing this

doing what? I can't see shit

Since you haven't been on the internet for a week, I will tell you. The moron is eating a Tide Pod.

And they do it because they are morons.

>millennials

They're keen to give themselves soap induced ulcers and generally poison themselves.
I don't know why they do this, ignorance? Stupidity? Both?

likes and youtube hits are more important than anything else.

natural selection

I personally think it's a great phenomenon. Something I'd expect Sup Forums to have created. Really wish for more stuff like this.

Sauce to the original? There like a vid or something

You're probably one too.

dude shes hot af holy shit

I just don't understand this generation of dumbasses at all. Back in my day we huffed duster or smoked weed. This is just idiotic.

^^^ That & also this.
We are plagued with 6 billion humans too many; letting the extremely stupid cut themselves out is an important first step.

>if it looks like candy surely its candy
i honestly thought the issue was little kids eating them, not adults, fuckin kek.

Boys anyone got a sauce?

>being trolled by a fucking tumblr ruse

get your shit together

Everyone does retarded shit just to make their friends laugh. Its not a generational thing. There is just cameras and audiences nowadays.

Id rather eat a tide pod than huff duster

We need to try & start a "charity" sort of "ice bucket" type craze to encourage something along these lines

back in my day it was a gallon of milk and a spoon full of cinnamon

look mate every gen has had dumb cunts like this its nothing new

yea and people fuking snuff petral and drink ethenol, shits nothing new

>back in my day
you mean less than 10 years back?

>2008 was 10 years ago

>back in my day we did stupid shit
>I'm mad because people today do stupid shit
Do you just wake up and think to yourself "yeah, I'm gonna be a fucking tumor"?

The only thing I'm mad about is that eating Tide Pods isn't lethal...

>Id rather eat a tide pod than huff duster
At least one you get a brief, fleeting high off of; rather than just do nothing at all but make you ill & maybe dead if you're really fucking stupid

Duster at least gives a false sense of euphoria, all the tide pod is gonna do is give a person ulcers. We did it just to escape reality for awhile. The tide pods thing is just for fame. Shallow and stupid.

How about “Ebola Sulfuric Acid Bucket Challenge“

wow, did you come up with that on your own?

The warnings have been on the pods forever. Why is it just now becoming a meme

My generation preferred Jenkem
Great times

kek, be nice to have something a little more subtle, so people over 60 IQ fall for it

It's not polite to tease.

Do you?

its okay every now and again the dumb should b purged

I don't see any problem behind it. Let those dumb fucks eat it

They like the mint flavored ones rather than the orange ones.

“Drinking African Pond Water for the Fallen in Auschwitz Challenge“
How about that?

Fuck, man.

>Everyone does retarded shit just to make their friends laugh
No. Good friends don't need you to physically harm your self just for a laugh..

Its just some trend to clean the gene pool

You ain't tide pods didn't you, how fucking underage are you?

>your day
>tosh.o day

Kill the young, save the world

Ate.

>zero social interaction detected

Was gonna say people didn't do dumb stuff like this when I grew up but then I remember we had the downhill board slide challenge back in the 80's in my town...
>mfw 40 mph down a steep hill on a board with wheels (don't confuse with a skateboard, it was not) , no helmet or anything and just flying past cars and side roads

Plenty of friends and social interactions, we just didn't go around eating toxic cleaning products like fucking retards.

Better, ties them to their tiers for the poor brown kids
"can you drink all that's available for them"?

jesus anyone got really fuked up?

Nah dude, I just hate people who think retardation is new.

You know damn well I didn't, quit being dumb.

not him but you don't need to do dumb shit to have friends..
me and my buddies spent every day either at the lake or the arcade, more than enough to have some good laughs everyday

we need to work on the next trend for sterilization. how about kicking people in the balls for DACA. Anybody who wants to save an immigrant will allow themselves to be kicked in the nuts.

>sell dirty water
>call it “eau d'Africa“
>start hyping the challenge on Tumblr
>?????
>profit

Actually not what I can recall. It's one of those things that should have killed at least one or two but I think the worst was Emily Johnson from 7th grade who broke her arm after hitting the curb.

if white people could do STEM jobs, aka not monkey work but stuff that involves IQs above 90 then you wouldnt need DACA

CIA psyop for population control.

>>Be a millenial faggot
>>Have literally nothing to offer
>>Decide only contribution will be "lololololol IRL maymays"
>>Fucking die

sauce on pic related pls

What good did the boomers or X do?
The sorry state the country is in from those faggots is the sole reason why Millenials have nothing to live for

>not monkey work but stuff that involves IQs above 90 then you wouldnt need
wut

Duster?

forget about her, whos this chick eating tide pods, shes fucking gorgeous

Piss off.
Real people make their own way.
If you can't make it in the world as it is today that's your own fault, shit-cunt.
>>b-b-b-but it's the previous generation's fault I'm such an autistic waifu-having failure
drown yourself.

because people from this website made it into a meme to trick people into doing it.

X fucked up. X is th reason for millenials. Raising kids to believe they can achieve any thing, that they should get a medal just for participating in some retarded ass shit, cause every one has to be a winner! You're not entitled for any thing, no one needs to respect you cause you're fat, or whatever stupid gender you created.

What a retard. Bankers gutted this country and saddled everyone with debt. This country is OVER.

Anyone with an IQ over room temp and age under 30 has plans to get out of America. Period. There is literally no other way to experience the American dream than to GET OUT.

Check em,

Brb moving to thailand, buy villa for 10k USD, live off less than 1k a month for food.

Who has 10k you fucking idiot? This is literally how boomers think.

no

/Thread

> f o r b i d d e n
> s n a c k
I hate how fucking tumblr caused it but they aren't taking any responsibility. If Sup Forums did it, Sup Forums would be all over the fucking news and it'd end up with more idiot normies all over this place

>10k
>1k a month

Nigga are you living in a dream world? Or off daddy's trust fund?

Back in times, Sup Forums would have been the origin of it.

Mostly dream world.

Underrated post

Dank meme is dank.

We need a good famine.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

>The moron is eating a Tide Pod.
Why?
What the fuck is wrong with people? Aint got no imagination?
At least planking had imagination.

X is as guilty of that as much as the boomers are for not letting it be a reality.

Blaming everyone else for your problems is not a new condition.

Like I said, we need a good famine.

So in conclusions, boomers fucked up, X fucked up, and millenials fucked up.
Solution: you must all kill yourselves immediately because you're fucking up right now.

because facebook.

Literally evolution?

They don't need no imagination, they have internet access and social media accounts.

no. he's talking about compressed air cans

Can we ban this bot or something jesus it's fucking everywhere