Trap thread

Trap thread

KEEP GOIN

They're not traps if you can see a bulge or cock you dumb asses. Newsflash: if you're still interested after seeing a giant cock you're gay.

Nice and thicc :3

>It's not gay
>as long as I can't see the penis
Top Kek

Bubble butt!

Dumping OC's i guess

show asshole

anyone know this webm of a blonde (i guess) trap with a fleshlight with the camera positioned behind the fleshlight? cant seem to find it

i've been posting this in all the trap/femboy/cd threads
I run a place for us people
discord YqCdXQC

pic related its me

Succudicc is my sc

2/?

Dudee hit me up on insta Puppy.river

nothing passable about you, just a dude cross dressing

A cute dude crossdressing

but look at that sexy body who wouldn't fuck?

I've noticed something interesting:

In the past, i'd say, 6 months, i've seen tons of people spamming the everloving shit out of these threads with spiderman, scat, gore, etc.
Then it just stopped.
Now these threads are made and simply die of natural causes.
Why does this happen and why does it stop?
Are they concentrated attacks from Sup Forums that last a certain amount of time and then they get bored?
I've seen it happen with such precision that it would be nice to predict it, so that we can at least understand when the next "wave" will hit.

sauce on pic related pls

Delicious, sweet, tight and eager to please trap pussy.....mmmm

iDK man MaybE TheE lInK In THE tOp oF The PicCTURE E XDDDDD XDFD XDD XDDDDD you're gross and probably have brown skin

Of course they're concentrated, from where? Who cares, it's been going on for years. Use the report button and report the spam, when enough of them get banned the rest lose the will to keep spamming alone, rinse, repeat.

this penis is too masculine for me

sauce on spammer

Kik me brisissyuk

A faggot? Plus he's got a cute face too. I'd say he's passable. Fags who think a trap has to look like a model are fucking retarded.

Got this in higher res?

No, it was from a thread I saved and they're all small.

Why are there so many fucking faggots coming here now. It was never this bad

Gf bought a bunch of new lingerie to wear for me and I cannot wait until she's at work so I can try it all on, being in this thread just reminded me how nice crossdressing is x

they should atleast look feminine, thats the whole point of a trap. That dude thinks wearing a couple of panties makes him passable? What a joke

need new eunuchs for the pantheon's new facelift

I want to slap those balls!

God damn look at that little dick, no wonder why he turned into a crossdressing faggot. No way you could please a woman with that dinky winky!

Me

Is this you?

nice, looks like a rather lage plug

Nice

Does your ugly gf know you like traps

I know him.

No I'm just bumping with pics.

hot, got a kik?

sauce?

Damn that's hot

Last one I got.

It is ; )

Hornyanalslutt

who's this

got sauce?

you should respond to my kiks, ya hottie

Who is she

no, just reposts
idk

Hot Hot Hot. Who tf is this babe?

I'm such a simple guy, I see a pair a juicy legs in nylons and I just got to fuck it.

I think it's his facial expression, he should smile a little or at least not make that angry face. I'd do him, I find kind of sexy when you can tell traps are feminine boys and then you hear their sissy voices, damn.