I don't even know why the fuck am I still watching this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Tzj4sJOE
youtube.com/watch?v=VUnQMIbxjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=CAFCaWCQcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=SNkC1AhOctE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you have waifus in it

I swear to god they're honestly trying to tank the show on purpose but people still keep tuning in for some fucking reason.

i don't watch gotham but why is that a bad thing?

i'm holding out for gay selina+ivy scenes

seeing such a sissy penguin is getting me quite mad

but isnt he like young or some shit?

I told the user one thread they'd do this and he laughed it off.

Well its a prequel, so yeah. Bruce is like 15

It's been a tumblr favorite since season 1.

You have no idea the amount of teenage girls who watch this shit and claim to be "Batman fans", without actually knowing anything and being confused when you say, "My favorite version of Penguin was Danny Devito," and they're like "who?" or "eew, why is Oswald so ugly?"

POST THE PICTURE. YOU KNOW THE ONE. I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE! LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!

yeah but now that he's on the top, he's even a bigger baby than at the start of the series, also his homolust for riddler can be smelt from miles away

BURGESS MEREDITH, YOU FUCKING PLEB

he looks like the Outsider, never doubt it

Who you talking to?

I'm okay with this

WAH WAH WAH WAH

Oh boohoo, what straight man doesn't have homolust for Riddler?

is it illegal to look at this?

I'd understand if it was for Gordon, but... Nygma?

> implying this show isn't made for the fujoshit audience

almost every character in this show is male with no stupid bitches in the way, except for jim's lame love interests that never hold a candle to jim/harvey bromance

QT twink bruce, sexy jim gordon, butch harvey, gay as fuck penguin and riddler, gay as fuck hugo strange... they know their audience, man.

literally
why

penguin seemed a little homolusty for gordon in the beginning, but since gordon is so butch he went for nygma instead

and anyway i dont know why people are bitching, you just know nygma is going to turn penguin down and penguin is going to go all school shooter tard rage over it and they'll become enemies

faggy penguin doesn't piss me off for some reason, but barbara being an insane bad girl bisexual slut triggers my autism so fucking bad. i get angry whenever she is on screen.

She's not the actual Barbara, though.
She's clearly going to die and it will either be shown or implied that Gordon will name his daughter after her.

>but barbara being an insane bad girl bisexual slut triggers my autism so fucking bad. i get angry whenever she is on screen.

Now who's a gay penguin?

Haven't watched the show, but does all the makeup/hair look this cheap?

barbara's gf in leather turns me on sooo much tho, everytime I see her I need to masturbate

why is he not fat?

SJW ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

Also, why is Batboy looking so Jewy?

Honestly I just keep watching this because I was a huge Mentalist fanboy, and I still have hope. Plus, this Gordon is pretty bad ass and it wouldn't surprise me if Bruno Heller went full retard and made him Batman.

>Gotham
>SJWs

lol

I have a theory about this. The Penguin is not actually gay, but always need a figure to look up to, he's still completely mad. It was his mother, then father, now, Nigma. I think he loves him in a more twisted kind of way. I'm probably wrong, but I like to hope that it's canon.
If he's really gay, let's just see if it serves the story or if it's just pandering.

>Plus, this Gordon is pretty bad ass

Gordon is so fucking useless and pathetic this season, last week's episode was embarrassing.

Why hasn't the JOKA been introduced yet

They aren't making him Batman, but they are making him someone. I was thinking the Question.

the superior penguin

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-Tzj4sJOE

i think he just falls for whoever treats him decently. his mother cared about him so he loved his mother, his father instantly accepted him and so he loved his father, nygma is always giving him pep talks and saying how much he admires him, so penguin just gets carried away and thinks he loves him

but he has? Being a shitty Joker is another story tho

only if you get a boner

youtube.com/watch?v=VUnQMIbxjD0

You mean that fag from Shameless? I thought he got killed off

Yeah, I hope this is something like that. Also the return of based Falcone. He was the best part in season 1.

Are you even aware of the current year?

shes harley

youtube.com/watch?v=CAFCaWCQcwk

resurrected by strange

>this thread
>people thinking the best penguins is from live action

Incorrect. He's a fucking comic book character. You can't do that right in live action unless its for kids. The best Penguin is from the animated series. If you don't like that, its comic Penguin. Now fuck off.

She's not, fucktard.

>Incorrect. He's a fucking comic book character. You can't do that right in live action unless its for kids.

JK simmons as Jonah Jameson says you are a gigantic faggot and need to keep your mouth shut in the future because you have nothing of worth to say.

in b4 the Raimi Spider-Man movies were for kids, dig yourself deeper into the idiothole

youtube.com/watch?v=SNkC1AhOctE

So many at that.

Selina Kyle
Barbara
Dr. Whatever her name is (girl from Firefly)
Silver St. Cloud.
Vale.
New Ivy.

It's like every year they add more hot girls.

To the OP I couldn't care less that Penguin is gay, but the Riddler is the wrong person to pair him up with. Riddler is pretty much incapable of love, he's a narcissistic sociopath.

The fag from Shameless (even though not Joker) played a decent one. On par with Nicholson's, not as good as Ledgers or Hamels, but 100x better than Leto.

>Gay Pinguin
>Gay Riddler
>Gay Harley Quinn
>Gay BatGirl

But an actual Batman and Robin gay couple seems unreasonable.

Who cares? It's funny. Stop getting so butthurt everytime they make a character gay in a show.

Didn't you see the ending? Riddler already has a female love interest. Besides penguin actor actually is gay in real life. You knew they were going to do this... its the sjw media. I knew the second I saw barbara being bisexual this show was going to be choc full of faggot innuendos. Not to mention those last 3 episodes were a parody of the Trump election; "Make gotham safe again".

You already knew this faggot shit was going to happen. Why be surprised? If you really want change, do something about it like the shooter in orlando. I'll be rooting for you.

It's unreasonable because Robin isn't even born yet as Bruce is only 15.

Then how is catwoman? If shes older does that make catwoman a milf in the comics?

Catwoman is only 2 years older

DINDU NUFFIN eebil whitey keep the black man down

>barbara
Barbara should be a fetus right now.

Not surprised. This show is gay.

What makes me mad is how they transitioned ivy into poison Ivy almost instantly. They gave her a fucking 10 year growth spurt out of nowhere too. If they were going to pull this horseshit they should have made all of the characters grow at the same time as some sort of time-leap. David Mazouz is still to skinny to play bruce wayne. He really needs to bulk up bad.

Barbara as in Jim's wife, not Batgirl.

I haven't watched the show in a while, what happened to ivy? did she just get older or what

A guy who ages people by touching them attempts to kill her by grabbing her but he only grabs her long enough to turn her into a hot chick and then she kills some other dude for being mean to his plants and becomes a master seductress/ruseman overnight.

puberty hit her hard

>kills

Wasn't he shown to be alive or atleast said he was?

look at him, I knew he was gay before the writes even wrote it into the story. it just make sense

i'm not really bothered

the guy who's playing mad hatter came out as an incest/pedo in the same week but we're bothered by the penguin?

but they did it right, becuase they're just using his gayness for more anger because ed won't feel the same way or even notice because of that new girl he saw in the same episode, it'll just piss off gay fags rather than please them lmao. It's not pandering it's quite the opposite kek!

>look at him, I knew he was gay before the writes even wrote it into the story. it just make sense
>i'm not really bothered
>the guy who's playing mad hatter came out as an incest/pedo in the same week but we're bothered by the penguin?

Because incest is hot and faggotry is gay. Go kill yourself if you think otherwise m8.

ayy lmao

she kinda looks cute now with her new blonde cut though

I really hope she becomes Query.
>overnight
She's had shades of it since season one when she was staying at the loft and pretended to be Jim's lover when Barbara called.

Wait are you saying the actor has come out as an incestuous paedo? Because you've wrote it that way.

As far as the character Mad Hatter's been like that for many years now.

18 in may lads

Been asking these questions since the show premiered

Is she 18 yet?
Does she have tits yet?

look right above you and no

They're a bit larger than when the show started, but it seems like she's going to stay a nice A forever.

Reading these threads, I'm really glad I dropped Gotham at the end of last season. The first time ever that I quit a TV show at its high point without feeling frustration over how shit it becomes.

Anyone else really mad at how Fish the fucking maguc nigress Mooney is still alive due to meme magic?

>meme magic
It's not meme magic. There's a reason they got Will Smith for Suicide Squad.

They're making her out to be more of the femme fatale/seductress character and I guess they assumed that the majority of their audience would be uneasy if that was coming from a 14 year old loli.

They made up some magic mcguffin bullshit (see ) to handwave it away.

Why? Niggers?

She's played by Will Smith's wife.

Yeah no shit, but neither of those characters are black in the comics, nor is fish mooney in the same time period as deadshot.

Also Jada is a cheating cunt

Gotham really is a horrible show. Absolutely horrible. Almost as bad as Supergirl.

They rapidly aged Ivy. She's like a woman now.

only reason to watch the show tbqh

everything else is scene chewing retardation

Yeah Barbara is bad, really bad.

Actually I think I hate every body on the show. Except for Cat and some earlier Riddler.

The black girl? Yeah no.

>SJW ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

>implying that scene isn't intended to show how all white people are inherently racist against blacks

I don't think you understand SJWs at all.

yes she is faggot

Why do you watch Smallville with Batman instead of Superman?

Best capeshit show on tv after DareDevil.

This

They're probably talking about Mad Hatter

At least Clark was the main character in Smallville and was the one fighting his own villains.