Is it normal that I have no idea what type of shoes to buy? Is my mother automatically supposed to do it?

Is it normal that I have no idea what type of shoes to buy? Is my mother automatically supposed to do it?

I knew that feeling when i was 4

Just wear running shoes.

I buy shoes like once every 3 years, use them until they fall apart and buy new ones.
I pick the most comfy ones.

If you're unsure about what type of clothing you should be wearing you can go about it like that:
1) What type of person do you want to be perceived as.
Given your general confusion you're best off with dressing main stream, running shoes are a solid option. If you're a little older simple leather shoes will do.
2) What type of person you are.
If you're a super fucking fat lard ass you best don't dress 'classy', actually dressing like that is generally a rather bad idea except you're in some formal position.
Otherwise don't dress like a nigger / weeb / "nerd" [superhero t-shirts] if you want to be taken seriously.

Just buy whatever fits and is on sale.
Who gives a shit..

>enter store
>look around
>pick a pair you are willing to pay for
>try them out
>feel good?
>buy them
>walk out and don't worry about shoes for another year or two

>Is my mother automatically supposed to do it?
Not even joking, my mom purchased my last pair of shoes. She said mine were too worn out..

>one pair
>a year or two

What's the problem?
My current pair is closing in on 3 years. Still a few months left of life in them.

yep, a good pair of shoes/boots last at least 4-5 years, he must be buying shit quality stuff

Old, worn in shoes are the best.

Seriously dude what's wrong with you?

not everyone is a shoe faggot like you
agreed

Wear steel toe sneakers. I bought a cheap pair from walmart and they are about 3 years old now. My toes have thanked me many times over

>steel toe sneakers
Dude, I want a pair. But no walmart here..

Can't be that hard to get steel toe sneakers. If you know your size you can order online

Don't worry bro, I'm the same. Never know what to buy.
You are like me, never waste a pair.
>pic related, been a long while since I purchased a new set of shoes

>those gopnik adidas

>mfw my old workboots are almost 10 years old
Time goes fast

>tfw i'm pretty sure OP is a serial killer and keeps his victims shoes as a trophy

Shhh

your secret is safe with me OP
just do me a favor and have your next hunt focus around someone wearing crocs

Nah only chads wear crocs

OP. There is only one shoe that is suitable for true chads to wear. even the most beta of all cucks can don this shoe and instantly woo all the shardy gangas at the station

Buy a pair of decent boots, one or two pairs of beater sneakers (pic related) and then a pair of actual nice shoes op. You shouldn't have one pair of sneakers and you most certainly shouldn't let them get that disgusting and wear them day to day

Not blyat enough, gopnik gang beat me

you need GopStyle comrade breeki

decided to buy some new shoes around new years as the ones I'm using are 2 years old, just went for converse