It was ok for what it was until last 5 minutes

It was ok for what it was until last 5 minutes

What the hell was that bullshit where everyone started fucking each other?

better than a dreamworks dance party ending

DUDE
WHAT IF FOOD COULD TALK
AND SAY BAD WORDS LMAO

This movie was pure cinematic cancer

>DUDE GOD ISNT REAL LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF FOOD COULD TALK LMAO
>DUDE FOOD SWEARING LMAO
>DUDE FOOD SMOKING POT LMAO
>DUDE FOOD HAVING SEX LMAO

Aside from a few decent food puns, it wasn't even funny. Way too preachy and trying way too hard to be edgy.

Douche did nothing wrong.

Got really stupid at the end when they were told they were cartoons and shit. Kinda funny until then.

this is kino

yeah, bro

>DUDE! WHAT IF RIGHT, LIKE, FOOD, YOU STILL WITH ME, HAS SEX! RIGHT! RIGHT! AM I RIGHT!

who watches this shit

I have never even been remotely tempted to and am genuinely surprised it made more than 15 million at the box office

i think it was some kind of joke about pointless ending dance sequences in modern kid's films

The film was pretty shit but I admit laughing a few times and that used condom and braindead, wailing corn rising from the pile of shit remain the most disturbing film moments of 2016

>american """""comedy"""""

A dude i work with said this is hilarious. He thought the food orgy was the best part and that the movie be perfect to watch while on mushrooms.

What a fuckin retard

>Edward Norton was in this

JUST FUCK HIS CAREER UP

>thinking that a voice role in some goofy r-rated comedy that was a financial success is a fuckup

He'll be fine

>that budget to box-office ratio

With Jews You Win

is seth rogan 12 years old?

Gum was the best part
The over the top violence and orgy at the end really felt out of place. The tone went over the roof.

Saw a post about how in other animated movies like cars there's implied romance, but no real way for it to work

The best part of the movie was the trailer. You have an interesting premise and it all devolves into sex and race jokes that can be seen coming from a mile away.

As I thought, the movie was tasteless as fuck. Yeah, I laughed but it was so fucking edgy. It does not deserve all the good reviews.