When is it okay to hit your daughter?

My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Belt. Or more PC, grounding.

>What should i do Sup Forums?
stop with the copy pasta for a start

Clean your jizz off your face and pay her a decent wage. Cheap ass.

>Q: When is it alright to post stale copy pasta over and over again?

A: NEVER! It's the CANCER that's KILLING Sup Forums!

Time to teach her that her butthole has other uses.

Belt to the back, 50 times. Use the buckle.

THIS THREAD AGAIN, THANK YOU, I MISSED IT FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

I only hit my daughter when we had rough sex.

Oblivious belt. When i was 10, i maded same shit (about 8 cents) and my father slaped me with belt very hard. After this lesson I'm never thinking about steal something

I’m gonna steal your money and spit in your face for posting this shit every goddamn hour. How you do like that?

Good Boy

Take away her 2 dollars and tell her that if she steals again, you'll close her Tinder account and sell her iPad.

You should ask her to stop you from posting this thread every day.

are you a 12 yo girl?

why would u give her money, when u just caught her stealing ?

You should've started hitting her long ago user

It depends on what your motive is OP. When the one she trusts physically harms her she will identify that harm with trust and in doing so she will seek out an abusive companion as she matures. If this is the life you want for your daughter then yes, by all means you should hit her. If your motive is simply to change her poor behavior there are healthier and far more effective ways to do it, but that would take some effort on your part. Hitting a child is a sign of an incompetent or simply lazy parent, one who has already let things get out of control. Personally I would say yes hit her, I'm always on the lookout for damaged goods with daddy issues.