Hey :-D

Hey :-D

Is this movie ''Alien'' very spooky? I'm a bit afraid of spooky movies (I'm a girl btw)

Tits or gtfo because you're probably a guy.

It's nice to see a girl on this board for once, BTW im not an asshole like the other guys on this board, Im a veteran Sup Forumstrooper and im a nice guy XD

Alien is an excellent movie and very scary, but do not worry m'lady, I shall be your knight in shining armour and you can hold onto me while we watch, I'm not easily scared! Haha :)

Not really it's actually kind of comfy you should watch it

Thank's for helping me, fine sir! I feel very safe in your company ;D
Ew, leave me alone you pervert!

Its not really spooky, especially if you have someone to cuddle with hehe ;)

What state are you in ;)

Ignore that fiend m'lady, there are lots of jerks like him, they just think all ladies like that kind of guy but you seem like a nice girl so i know you're a good one ;D

Quit the rp

I'm very unexperienced, you have to be gentle. I only had 7 boyfriends so far..
Your'e such a nice guy! I wish I could find a guy like you, I'd take him in a hearbeat.

It's actually quite erotic

Like me? How about me, m'lady! :---D

Haha I dion't know we could probably watch it... together? I'll hold your hand during the scary parts... haha *blushes *

Lol who am i kidding anyway... you probably don't want a guy like me ;_; *awkwardly steps out*

when shes in her undies on that escape pod and her nips are poking through that vest i almost splooged

>le back away wench 7 exes certainly makes you a slut because I'm very insecure and a virgin!! XD

May I ask you fine sir how tall you stand? I need a big guy (or atleast averange, like 6'2) to protect me!
Do you promise to not just use my body for your pleasure? That's what all guys do ): Just because I have D cups it doesn't mean I'm a slut. I mean, who's a virgin above 14 years anyway?

I'm 5'1, but that doesn't mean I'm not a real man!

when will they learn?

This thread... Jesus Christ.

what is this expression trying to convey

Utter disgust.

freaking leave her alone RIGHT NOW or else youll have to deal with me. i know some powerful mods on this forum and i WILL get your asses banned in a second if you ever disrespect a woman on Sup Forums again, GOT IT!??

Not spooky at all! The alien is actually misunderstood.
It just wants to kiss people, but those dicks are all like "eeeeew you look like a walking penis! Eeeew go away!"

Poor alien just wanted a kiss.