CBC BTFO OF ASPIE POLLACK

>Toronto couple desperate for help to deradicalize son involved with white supremacist groups

>The family, whose identity CBC News has agreed to conceal, describe their son as a "relatively high functioning" young man on the autism scale.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/deradicalization-toronto-family-white-supremacists-1.3611806

youtube.com/watch?v=KumZuvQfack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's from Pol for sure.

Is he you leaf?

When you shitpost so hard your parents call the fucking news.

bump this thread. we need to find him.

God damn it mom just give me until November you bitch

Eh, how redpilled can he really be? He's still a Canadian. He probably just drank a Coors instead of a Molson and his horrified parents decided he was Hitler.

>some poor aspie lives in toronto

>doesn't understand the social consequences of stating the obvious

Sorry Autism bro, I'll find you in the race war and you can use your lack of empathy to the fullest.

His parents, the first thing they do instead of understand that it is his autism, is go to the police whom then start a file on him.

worry about this instead of islam and the country being on fire
>candian priorities

DELETE THIS

This

It's the CBC, this is probably a made up story.

Shitposting is the only way leaf can stay relevant, kinda like Australia. (You)

Beta news LOL

>Not literally handing your children in for reeducation instead of being realistic

"Officer, my son has the wrong opinion, can you punish him for it?"

It's pretty sad that these are the times we live in. People are turning their own children into the police for having politically incorrect viewpoints.

It's not about stating the obvious, it's about how well you argue for the obvious and how much you soften the blows themselves.
Going "14/88 Heil Hitler gas the kikes" is going to get you some weird looks from everyone.

....yeah and he's an autist so he doesn't get that.

He's learning now. Learning the hard way is the only way autists learn.

Underrated

This. Back in the old day we would beat social cohesion into children, these days we're supposed to coddle them and be "understanding".
Kids get into trouble for hitting someone these days as well, so you can't even hope that school will sort your kid out.

So THAT'S who kept spamming the #crusmissile shit.

This is bullshit cooked up by the CBC, he's a paid actor

poor kid will probably parrot Sup Forums shit just like this fine speciment of a trump supporter lel
youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

I love the smell of roasted nigger in the morning.

I feel this autists pain
run boy run no one understands you save us (and we are all subhumans)

>bump this thread. we need to fund him.
ftfy

He's our honorary wife's son

Is he the guy in the video?

OOOOOO I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF AND OTHERS~

I honestly don't know why they don't turn us into bumbling but ruthless super soldiers

>Imams
>Launching "deradicalization clinics"
Didn't know teaching bomb safety and the proper way to rig a dead man switch made you a clinic

Worse. It's Budweiser

Not any different than what Mao and his bros did back in the day senpai

Or Stalin...

Or Pol Pot...

Or basically any Communist regime in History.

No that's a guy who was given the redpill for free by a bunch of idiots and then he got brainwashed by the system into believing it was all lies and he was just doing it cuz daddy beat him

Yeah but Mao is really the only one who managed to do it effectively
Once the red book came out kids turned in their parents, grandparents, and brothers/sisters like wild fire for re-education

>having diversity in your fire fighting force is more important than fighting fire

Quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat

RIP Cucknadians

That guy was a complete faggot. I didnt like Cruz but he was trying to be civil. I hated that all the trumpsters rallied around that idiot.

>tfw Justin Trudeau has been called out

The boy just needs some exercise!
For an autistic, here's a good routine to start with.

>I'll find you in the race war and you can use your lack of empathy to the fullest.

But will we have Phased Plasma Rifles in the 40w range?

What a great guy. I love seeing Trump supporters adopt the insult comic schtick.

Cruz stands there and lies in front of everyone, then has the nerve to call someone else rude.

>this is news
thanks jews

>Going "14/88 Heil Hitler gas the kikes" is going to get you some weird looks from everyone.

You just hang with the wrong crowds.