Palpetine did nothing wrong

He made the galaxy great again. Prove me wrong.

>Palpetine did nothing wrong

Would completely agree but he did not finish off the JeWdi.

>REMEMBER MUH ALDERAAN!

Didn't get rid of the jews.

Europe wins go fuck yourself

You we're being way too pc, you're a disgrace to your country and frank palpatine

>expanded planetary trade
>reduced unemployment
>grew galactic stock market
>maintained stability within the empire

Daily reminder that alderaan was inside job and space magic cant melt planets

>tfw it was all to get ready for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

Still didn't get rid of jews, now look what happened. The choosen one's daughter is fucking a nigger clone that used to be a mexican few years before that, PC even effects galaxys far far away. Good luck with that.

Send me one of those fake yakuza tit bitches yeah? Don't lie, i know you got them chink.

Fuck off Aquafresh,

Oi, go play gachapon you yellow nigger.
I'll hit yo jaw if you steal my goddamn sun ever again.

You ain't using it right. Eat more vitamind, get a natural non vomit color.

Thanks.

*Explosions and chants in Arabic intensify*

So was it treason then?

The Empire did nothing wrong

not canon

Not anymore, fucking Disney.

Question mate. Rather have sandniggers in your country or whites?

Evolution is going to make sure yellow and white are going to live together anyway, don't say you don't see that bright yellow future coming. You already got monkeys in those tokio zoo's. Plus that way japanese chinks don't have to go to yakuza to get bigger tit's and dumb white chick will get smarter and sorta better looking over time.

Just message me with your offet when you're done watching people die off of epilepsy. Say hello to nintendo for me 1080p vision chink

>Rather have sandniggers in your country or whites

Whites, seeing as I am one, but it's not a big issue.

Switch places or put a 9mm to my temple.

Release me from this hell ma nigga.
No one's going to lead these fuckers and anyone who want's to do something doesn't do shit. Nigga for real. Don't show empathy or what, do eurofags deserve to die or what?. These niggas get emotional by goddamn words nigga, WORDS.
Weak ass fuck.

>inb4 hypocrite, go fuck yourself i'm not going to give up my life if no one thinks like i think. I everyone thinks like leftist fucks i'll just walk to another country, can't be that hard seeing as sandniggas can do it.

If they can get guns and bombs, so can you, right?
If the government won't change, make it.

In the mean time, at least you have waffles.

This actually make me smile.

- "Here Japan, take these """""Syrians""""""
- Hahaha, no. Here's a bag of money, make them fuck off back to the ME.

Did i say i can't?.
I'm part austrian so if a want an assault rifle, i can get one. One assualt rifle won't help against a whole police force though. Plus it would just be called a psycho mass murder. Nah niggah, i need people i know would die for me i would know i would do the same for them., i'm not scared of terrorists, if life wants it to be over me, it will happen. Doesn't mean i have to go all elliot rodgers and think i'm some kind of god. I'm mad hell yeah, but i know it's not the time.

Not to mention they were only attacking a group of rebels who were hell bent on destroying them.

Other then that they brought peace and security to their new empire.

Waffles is belgium, belgium got attacked. We didn't. Yet. I'll knock a sandnigga to the floor if they try it in my ficinity, they ain't gon do much since they expect whites are all leftist.

Will you submit to a regime that acquiesces to disorder?

>abided by the Rule of Two
Total faggot.

Ah, right, kind of brain dead today.
By the time enough people are awake it might be too late, especially with those laws that passed today.

Really makes you think. Are we given any evidence that the people in star wars had a bad time with the empire? So on Tatooine, we see storm troopers stationed around the city as guards. They patrol around. When there is an enemy of the state they will try to seize them. This is just normal civil duty for the empire. People are going about their lives. Business is thriving. Although, everyone on Tatooine seems to be a bunch of alien niggers, most of them being criminals and degenerates. Why does the empire stand for this shit? Shouldn't it be about making it better for the white human race?

If you wanted to call him evil, you could say the injustice palatine did was use the Trade Federation to invade Naboo, which seemed to be a pretty good white human civilization. However, they might have been a bunch of degenerates. The planet was infested by Gungans, a subhuman alien nigger race.

He also did work with a bunch of uncivilized aliens in the Clone Wars which caused complete chaos throughout the Republic and cost thousands of lives. However, you could say that these things were for "the better good" to seize control. Maybe the Republic was becoming a bunch of cucked faggots with Marxist doctrines.

The empire military seemed to have an officer core of a bunch high intelligent, hard working, white humans. I don't like him using some shitskin nigger to clone as his galactic stormtroopers though. At least he was a human.

But yeah, no proof of him a being bad ruler as far as my interests are concerned. I guess we have to wonder what was wrong with the Republic? Was it basically communism with the Jedi defending it? Were they forcing equality and making white humans accept a bunch of aliens among their society? Where the fuck is Earth at this point? Star wars is degenerate kike filth.

Fuck off jew

EU = canon

Yeah me to, too much to drink cause i can't handle this faggots my nigga, hope we get nuked soon or apocalipse happens soon. Cause if i have to make shit right in europe imma fuck these niggas up. #hitler2ndtrygonebegoodfortheseleftfuckers

Gotta make full use of that free speech now ain't it you bloody cunt. Imma go try some bleech or overdose on medicine soon. Thanks for being a cunt, rather have that shit than that tree hugging faggot shit. Before i go, tell me about yo asian wifey experiences mate.

Been married about a year now, planning a ceremony while trying for kids. Pretty great, she a person I actually enjoy being around. Looks like pic related.

Live with people ruling over you makes for disorder, you're better off being a primate. That way you could still leave a place that doesn't give you an advantage. And give a place that has bad genes an advantage. The system fucks that shit up by making it power of the wealthiest instead of power of the strongest.

Anakin had a better life after following palpatines way of life, instead of being further indoctrinated like obi-wan and the kids he killed, it's more of an empathy thing, the people were better off cause they had a stable system, it was better for them, if the jedis would have been a better choice for the galaxy they would have a majority of back up of morons, droids and clones aren't an issue seeing as the one that got cloned had bad aim. So that means all droids are bad at aiming, same with droids, they're bad at aiming, that's why they got replaced slightly better bad aiming units.
Cost efficient, and who cares the clones we're mexicans anyway, the nigger clone in generation 7 got so badly cloned he joined the recistance which consistist of maybe 145 people versus a whole empire, 145 men and a manlet. Ain't gon do much unless it's a fairy tale, thats why disney came in handy, seeing as they're good at making propaganda out of shit storys

Stormtroopers arent clones after Vader nuked Camino

Just learn from the sjw, white knights and all the other faggots that make people want to vomit. As long as you don't act like you're less then a woman, you're always going to be in a good spot chink user. Woman like to whine about shit, but they need a leader, someone that tells them what that should at shouldn't do. If you do than you'll get good advice once every 5 out of a 1000 times, unless they're bleeding like a demon from hell.

Those 5 times might come in handy once every 5000 times they give advice.

Nuke camino or save luke.