Yeah what now you faggot ass son of a whore vegan shit dicks. Did that tomato scream as you bit into it...

Yeah what now you faggot ass son of a whore vegan shit dicks. Did that tomato scream as you bit into it. Did you jizz yourself from the joy of it's pain. Suck a sparking socket you fuck gargling cunt ticklers and bow to my mighty meat masticating manliness. You retarded cum swishing fart sniffers don't deserve to be people

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3493419/
changeforayear.com/2013/02/19/socrates-buddha-einstein-and-others-on-going-vegan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not understanding the difference between animals and plants.
>Misunderstanding simple English.

WEW, laddy.

Hell yeah, I even eat humans alive because their intensity of emotions and the expression of them is the strongest out of all living things. I especially like to impale little girls aged 5-10 through their vagina before biting their neck with my sharpened rows of teeth. In fact, I splitted a baby's skull to eat her brains alive while fucking her underage pussy. Plants are for weaklings, so are people who eat ready-served dead animals.

People are vegan because of factory farming, the animals are treated horribly because of such high demand, they don't lead any semblance of normal lives, the dairy industry is just as cruel unfortunately, and don't forget about honey, it takes the pollination of 2 million flowers to make a single pound of honey and the bees are disappearing rapidly because of us. I've been vegan for about a year now and love it, there's so many alternatives now a days that it's easy. I'm not a liberal, I'm a tax paying trades worker, and I'm a vegan.

Humans should be custodians and protectors of this planet and it's species, taking its welfare first and foremost, but mindless consumption and profit from it have driven our species capable of compassion to apathy and ignorance

Reminder that animals we eat won't live unless we want them to and a healthy diet has everything in moderate rates.

So they don't farm plants on mass do they oh right they do boom faggot your a wrong your family is wrong you bring great shame. All those carrots uprooted from their homes only to be ground up into coleslaw

Look dude, this whole planet is just various configurations of carbon and concentrated solar energy. The only difference between a field of alfalfa and a ribeye is the format it's being presented in.

You're food too, and when you die something is going to eat you.

Plants don't know anything. It's programming. The vibration of thier leaves being bitten has them react with an appropriate response.

If this, then that.

They're alive yes but they don't think or feel.

>hurr durr just chemical reactions not self aware
Autism

Neither do animals after being killed humanely.

tomatoes, like all fruits are the part of the plant that WANTS to be eaten. it's how the seeds are dispersed.

the example in OP's pick isnt as extreme as the faggot says. leaves "screaming" is more like when you have an itchy scalp because you need to shed some more skin there. i slight defense mechanism but not like you're getting vivisected.

By that logic animals are the same as plants

Super bait

If animals didn't want to be eaten, why do they taste so good?

This guy gets it

This bait is equally as dumb as vegans and this Eat whatever the fuck you want, you're not gonna save the world by not killing yourself with trash food.

OOOOOOOOKAY
Host plant defenses against insects

Plants respond to herbivore attack through an intricate and dynamic defense system that includes structural barriers, toxic chemicals, and attraction of natural enemies of the target pests (Fig. 1).1,9,10 Both defense mechanisms (direct and indirect) may be present constitutively or induced after damage by the herbivores. Induced response in plants is one of the important components of pest control in agriculture, and has been exploited for regulation of insect herbivore population.1,11,12 Over the past few decades, considerable progress has been made in studying induced responses in plants against different stresses, and has become an important topic in evolutionary biology and ecology. Although induced responses have some metabolic costs,13 they are very important when aimed at alleviating the stress of immediate concern, as most of these chemicals are produced in response to herbivore attack.14,15 Induced defenses make the plants phenotypically plastic, and thereby, decrease the chances of the attacking insects to adapt to the induced chemicals.1,12

Changes in defensive constituents of a plant on account of insect attack develop unpredictability in the plant environment for insect herbivores, which in turn, affects the fitness and behavior of the herbivores.5,6,14 If induced response occurs very early, it is of great benefit to the plant, and reduces the subsequent herbivore and pathogen attack, besides improving overall fitness of the plant.12 Plants with high variability in defensive chemicals exhibit a better defense compared with those with moderate variability.5,6 Progress in insect-plant interactions has improved our understanding of the evolution of defensive approaches exploited deployed by the plants against herbivory;10 however, the underlying mechanisms of defense are less clearly understood

Direct defenses

Plant structural traits such as leaf surface wax, thorns or trichomes, and cell wall thickness/ and lignification form the first physical barrier to feeding by the herbivores, and the secondary metabolites such act as toxins and also affect growth, development, and digestibility reducers form the next barriers that defend the plant from subsequent attack.9,16 Moreover, synergistic effect among different defensive components enhances the defensive system of plants against the herbivores invaders. In tomato, alkaloids, phenolics, proteinase inhibitors (PIs), and the oxidative enzymes when ingested separately result in a reduced affect, but act together in a synergistic manner, affecting the insect during ingestion, digestion and metabolism.17 In Nicotiana attenuata (Torr. ex Watson), trypsin proteinase inhibitors and nicotine expression, contributed synergistically to the defensive response against Spodoptera exigua (Hub.).15 The role of morphological and biochemical constituents in host plant resistance (HPR), and induced responses to insect damage will be discussed below.

Morphological structures

Plant structures are the first line of defense against herbivory, and play an important role in host plant resistance (HPR) to insects. The first line of plant defense against insect pests is the erection of a physical barrier either through the formation of a waxy cuticle,9,16 and/or the development of spines, setae, and trichomes.18,19 Structural defenses includes morphological and anatomical traits that confer a fitness advantage to the plant by directly deterring the herbivores from feeding,16 and range from prominent protrubances on a plant to microscopic changes in cell wall thickness as a result of lignification and suberization.9,19 Structural traits such as spines and thorns (spinescence), trichomes (pubescence), toughened or hardened leaves (sclerophylly), incorporation of granular minerals into plant tissues, and divaricated branching (shoots with wiry stems produced at wide axillary angles) play a leading role in plant protection against herbivory.9,19,20 Sclerophylly refers to the hardened leaves, and plays an active role in plant defense against herbivores by reducing the palatability and digestibility of the tissues, thereby, reducing the herbivore damage.9,21

Spinescence includes plant structures such as spines, thorns and prickles. It has been reported to defend the plants against many insects.9 Pubescence consists of the layer of hairs (trichomes) extending from the epidermis of the above ground plant parts including stem, leaves, and even fruits, and occur in several forms such as straight, spiral, stellate, hooked, and glandular.9 Chamarthi et al.20 reported that leaf glossiness, plumule and leaf sheath pigmentation were responsible for shoot fly Atherigona soccata (Rondani) resistance in sorghum Sorghum bicolor (L.) (Moench).

Trichomes

Trichomes play an imperative role in plant defense against many insect pests and involve both toxic and deterrent effects.20,21 Trichome density negatively affects the ovipositional behavior, feeding and larval nutrition of insect pests.21 In addition, dense trichomes affect the herbivory mechanically, and interfere with the movement of insects and other arthropods on the plant surface, thereby, reducing their access to leaf epidermis.16 These can be, straight, spiral, hooked, branched, or un-branched and can be glandular or nonglandular.9 Glandular trichomes secrete secondary metabolites including flavonoids, terpenoids, and alkaloids that can be poisonous, repellent, or trap insects and other organisms, thus forming a combination of structural and chemical defense.9,18

Induction of trichomes in response to insect damage has been reported in many plants.22 This increase in trichome density in response to damage can only be observed in leaves developing during or subsequent to insect attack, since the density of trichomes of existing leaves does not change.16 Dalin and Bjorkman23 reported that damage by adult leaf beetles, Phratora vulgatissima L. in Salix cinerea L. induced higher trichome density in the new leaves developing thereafter. Likewise, increase in trichome density in S. cinera in response to coleopteran damage has also been reported.24 Increase in trichome density after insect damage has also been reported in Lepidium virginicum L. and Raphanus raphanistrum L.22 In black mustard, trichomes density and glucosinolate levels were elevated after feeding by Pieris rapae (L.).25 Trichome density increased in Alnus incana Moench as a result of damage by beetles.26 The increase in trichome density in response to herbivory is typically between 25 to 100%, however, there are cases where 500 – 1000% increase in trichome density has also been reported. Changes in trichome density occur within days or weeks after insect damage.22-24 Furthermore, change in relative proportion of glandular and non-glandular trichomes is also induced by herbivory.22 A positive correlation has been observed between natural enemies’ abundance and trichome density. Trichome exudates also serve as extra floral nectar (EFN) for scelonid egg parasitoid, of squash bugs, Gryon pennsylvanicum.27

Secondary metabolites and plant defense

Secondary metabolites are the compounds that do not affect the normal growth and development of a plant, but reduce the palatability of the plant tissues in which they are produced.1 The defensive (secondary) metabolites can be either constitutive stored as inactive forms or induced in response to the insect or microbe attack. The former are known as phytoanticipins and the latter as phytoalexins. The phytoanticipins are mainly activated by β-glucosidase during herbivory, which in turn mediate the release of various biocidal aglycone metabolites.28 The classic examples of phytoanticipins are glucosinolates that are hydrolyzed by myrosinases (endogenous β-thioglucoside glucohydrolases) during tissue disruption. Other phytoanticipins include Benzoxazinoids (BXs), which are widely distributed among Poaceae. Hydrolyzation of BX-glucosides by plastid-targeted β-glucosidases during tissue damage leads to the production of biocidal aglycone BXs, which play an important role in plant defense against insects.28 Phytoalexins include isoflavonoids, terpenoids, alkaloids, etc., that influence the performance and survival of the herbivores.29 The secondary metabolites not only defend the plants from different stresses, but also increase the fitness of the plants. It has been reported that maize HPR to corn earworm, Helicoverpa zea (Boddie) is mainly due to the presence of the secondary metabolites C-glycosyl flavone maysin [2”- O - a –L-rhamnosyl- 6- C - (6-deoxy- xylo -hexos-4-ulosyl) luteolin] and the phenylpropanoid product, chlorogenic acid.30 Compound, 4, 4- dimethyl cyclooctene has been found to be responsible for shoot fly A. soccata resistance in sorghum S. bicolor.31

Secondary metabolites have been primarily studied as the mediators of direct defense, however much is to be done to reveal the unidentified or emerging signaling pathways. Mass spectrometry used for the secondary metabolite profiling and gene expression analysis by high-throughput sequencing has made this field more exciting and cost-effective. Study on secondary metabolites could lead to the identification of new signaling molecules involved in plant resistance against herbivores and other stresses. Ultimately genes and enzymes involved in the biosynthesis of these metabolites could be identified. Role of some of the secondary metabolites in plant defense will be discussed below.

This is not even a quarter of the subject
More:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3493419/

Animals don't bleed BBQ sauce dumbass. Eat raw meat AND bones AND organs with no sauce/seasoning/salt and then get back to me.

animals don't feel anything after they've been killed, "humanely" or not. wtf does "humane" killing do?

Eat raw soy.

animals eat plants. so if killing plants is wrong, you're killing them either way...so why not just kill the plant, instead of killing a bunch of plants and an animal?

train tracks, split, 5 on one side, 1 on the other, etc...

Fast and easy kill as apposed to putting chickens in chains and swinging them around to death.

fuck soy, that's just a de-masculinating meme crop.

raw nuts... awesome
raw fruits... awesome
raw veges... awesome
even raw milk... awesome before you shit it out

Humans are an adaptive species with what they CAN eat and what they SHOULD eat for optimum health and longevity. Meat is on its way out and the grass sure as fuck is greener without it.

Because I like asparagus with my T bone, that's why.

We eat animals. If we don't, we wouldn't be taking care of billions of dumb animals that will jump off a cliff if they go near it or just die from sunlight.

that's fine. but the argument that hurrdurr eating plants is wrong is a stupid one. they're getting killed either way, it's just a question of more killing on top of it. if you don't care, thats cool. if you do care, just eating plants makes sense. i don't give af what you eat,

Humane kills, like a single blow to the skull or quickly wringing a bird's neck are preferable because they don't stress the animal out, making the meat taste better. It's also just the right way to kill something.

Wait are the bees disappearing rapidly cause our want of honey or pollution and poor practices? I actually really like bees so I'm very interested

By your logic we should just eat sweet fruits and nuts.
Eat raw broccoli all you want, soyboy.
I am getting my 200gm of meat every fucking day.

lol your aggression goes to show how much of a crisis state your body/mind are in. it's clear you're scared to try something because it would only prove how wrong you've been for so long, and the thought of having wasted all those years is too much of an ego hit for you to handle without keeling over dead.

i hope you can learn faster in future.

Carrots aren't sentient

Being kind to animals is a moral question, and I still don't understand how this helps the bees

Careful with all that edge

I am not the one virtue signaling what I consider moral or not.
You being vegan will never effect the world and you are retarded if you think anyone cares about what you think when they are presented with a hot steak.

Environmental changes caused by humans, and harvesting their hard earned food and replacing it with insufficient alternatives (a fake honey for them to eat) leaves them malnourished and susceptible to disease, is killing the bees. I suppose you could invest in a better fake honey for the bees to eat but why not just switch over to maple syrup? It's sweet goeyness as well and the Canadian economy would go booming haha

Bees don't eat honey, that us eating it, retard.

b8

You know nothing about bees or harvesting honey than do you? Of course they eat it, why else would they make it? But when we take it from them we give them a crappy slop instead to eat which lacks important vitamins to keep them healthy and so they die

>Meat is on its way out and the grass sure as fuck is greener without it.
Not without the fertilization that the meat shits out when it's alive. If anything we should farm more animals so those creamy logs of shit fed grass blades can garnish your plain lettuce topped with beets and broccoli you leaf shitting fart factory. If you like eating leaves so much go away and be trans-species live like a goat on some mountain some where far away you sub human grass gnasher. Then I can hunt you down and feast on your succulent not man flesh. You vegetable vermin are just meat eaters that can't hunt so you sit and watch corn grow till you can eat it. We don't wait for that pansy ass shit we go out and kill like a true top species and when your corn is done and your ready to shove it up your vag hole or whatever the fuck you leaf licking sons a bitches do we come by till you and take the corn to bait more of our prey. YOU SHOULD BOW TO US YOU INFERIOR BEINGS AND BE OUR SLAVES WE ALLOW YOU TO EXIST WE CAN WIPE YOU ALL OUT IN AN INSTANT BUT WE KNOW THAT KEEPING YOUR WEAK STRINGY MEAT DEPRIVED MINDS AROUND WILL SUIT OUR SURVIVAL IN THE COMING AGE OF FIRE. SURRENDER PLANT EATING SLIME OR PERISH BY OUR MIGHTY HANDS

I dont know whats worse tbh.

>being a vegan just to imagine that you are morally superior

OR

>saying that real men eat meat while you guzzle down ultra-processed random bits of an animal who was pumped full of preemptive antibiotics and hormones

Better than sitting there staring at the ceiling fan with a dull, slack jawed face due to meat deficiency. When the dogs come to hunt you down you shall see that being call will get you killed. Aggression is the key to survival. Tear shred rip slice smash bash and devour your enemies. Meanwhile you sit their diddling your teeny weeny watching Ellen while you cram potato puffs into your fat vegan healthy face that's smeared with grease. After all the chips are mad of potato and the ketchup is nice healthy tomatoes right right yeah that's right faggot mc fuck stick you're an embarrassment to mankind

Thanks, I didn't know this. It would make sense though because honey is a mild antibiotic

That's what they want you to think user. They're planning the down fall of the human race as we speak. Don't trust that which dwells beneath the earth

changeforayear.com/2013/02/19/socrates-buddha-einstein-and-others-on-going-vegan/

Some thoughts by wise men on veganism and its morality

I feel great and have been vegan for a year

Oh please bitch nigger that's the honeymoon phase. Wait till that vegan lifestyle leads you to drink alone in the dark because you know you ain't getting any that night

I personally don't think morality has anything to do with it. It isn't healthy to eat shitty meat. Or making most of your diet meat based.
You can be a fully functioning vegeterian but most vegeterians dont actually make the effort to make sure they get enough nutrients from alternative sources.

Thanks for the interesting read tho.

>After all the chips are mad of potato and the ketchup is nice healthy tomatoes right right yeah that's right faggot mc fuck stick you're an embarrassment to mankind
Not the user you responded to, but fuck man, get a hold of yourself. If you behave like you write then life will be lonely. You completely assume and write as if you nailed it without even having the picture or any way of knowing you are correct....I can appreciate your dedication and agree in terms of survival but you really need to refelct a little and polish the words from emotion.