Planning on killing myself by jumping off the cliffs of moher soon. anything you think I should do before I do?

Planning on killing myself by jumping off the cliffs of moher soon. anything you think I should do before I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wms0gQ9NjGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spend all your money and do everything you'v always been afraid to. So you'v no regret.

Sounds more than dangerous. Why not just gun?

attempt suicide with pills first. every single person to jump off golden gate bridge who survived said as soon as they left the ground they 1000% regretted jumping. so if u pillcide and fail you'll get all the regret of trying to an hero without anheroing and can therefore start anew.

I'm a eurofag so have no access to guns. If I did I would have shot myself years ago.

You usually don't die on impact, end up drowning in horrible pain.

Pills is nothing like you see in movies. Before you OD, the shit gives a shock to the heart, it's been described as some of the worst pain ever.

Kinda on the same boat, but not really, in my yuropoor country there is a trickle of freedom allowing me to obtain a gun sooner or later. Everyday I count days until the day I will get my lil nigger that'll allow me to teleport the fuck out of here quickly and painlessly. Ofc, guns cost twice as much as in the US where I live and there are other costs (gun range, application) associated with getting it, not to mention the hassle of visiting the range many, many times, but on the other hand, I'm enjoying every second while being high af every second. It's just too much fun to imagine what the next world (or the lack of it) might be like. This world is gay so I'm super tempted to hang myself today each day but so far I've curbed the desire by telling me that I have gotten so far in my plan that it would be a shame not to see it to the hilarious end.

I deserve that

Jumping into here but amerifag here

Tried to OD on pills with a bottle of liquor before. Easily worst experience ever

Don't worry I'm not gonna shoot up the school or whatever.

U will probably not die on first hit but get rekt probably broken skull and lots of bones and you will feel like shit while drowning.
dont do it m8 seek help

Spend all your cash, do some evil shit and kill people. Then zip tie your hands and legs before you jump. Coz there's REALLY NO TURNING BACK THEN

I don't have any beef against humanity, if I'm doing something I'm going to do it to myself only.

I've been to the cliffs, pic related.

I don't recommend killing yourself. As much as it is difficult to believe, people do truly care about you. I suggest going on travel and seeing the world. Never die rich.

I've always thought that there must be anons on the other side and on some heavenly image board they'll be like 'I was a Sup Forumstard but there are only few of us here, most of them are still there on earth and never actually killed themselves.' But one or two of us will kill ourselves sooner or later and in the so-called heaven we will be rare. Even more so, we will be rare because we died young. I bet everyone in heaven would've *wanted* to be a suicide and not one of the boring fucks who died in a nursery home/hospital/home in their 80's or 90's but being normies they never broke on through to the other side. Better to burn out than to fade away imho.

please don't op. you have a full life ahead of u

Wear good shoes to avoid to slip.

Take care

DO A BACKFLIP!

If you don't do some YOLO shit, you'll regret before you did. Be it kill people or anal fisting, you gotta do it. U won't wanna regret halfway down right?

Or combine it: kill people while getting fisted

>Wear good shoes to avoid to slip.
very nice.

>eurofag
>irish
pick one eurocock

set up a facebook live feed

jump with this Blaring faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=wms0gQ9NjGQ

Personally I am just gona use a belt... its easy and painless. You just need to tighten the sides of your neck to greatly reduce or stop blood flow to the brain. You can just use a rolled towel, or some tennis balls on the sides of the neck. One of those belts like you get in the army is perfect, because it can tighten at any point along the belt and can be done with 1 hand, much like a zif-tie. You pass out in seconds, and die in minutes... No mess comparatively. Painless and easy.

I had hope to not have to go back to some shit job that I hate, but now that bitcoin has gone to shit, my dreams of finally not having to place this fucking rat race have all but disappeared.

I am suck of how this planet espcially the US is all about with monkey has the most shinny objects, and lies about how many bananas he has, and what they are worth. This life experience has been 90% worrying about money. I've never really enjoyed it because of that constant pressure to be thinking about money the entire time. And in all my years (40) I've never once felt like I was ahead, or comfortable. Its a fucking lotto of what family you are born into, and what kind of genetic appeal you are given.

The humans on this planet ruin it for everyone else.
its a joke.

I tried that a bit, hanged a bathrobe belt from a closet rod and sat down in the closet and placed the noose between my chin and adam's apple, and just hanged around with a bowl of sleeping pills and a bottle of whisky next to me. I never had the balls to down the sleeping pills ofc, or otherwise I wouldn't be around typing this rn. I quickly got warm because of the lack of blood flow to the brain and got scared and took off the noose. Just know that if you do that you might pass out really quick so it's not a cry for help.

Man up and deal with this life like the rest of us.

Do everything you ever wanted before. Make peace with your loved ones if you have any.

Try not to take out anyone save if it's a filthy scumbag

Get revenge with those who hurt you