Best Metallica album?

Best Metallica album?

Answer here: strawpoll.com/aes6yxx3

I'm tempted to say Kill 'Em All, but since Ride The Lightning has Fade To Black, Ride The Lightning and Creeping Death I have to say RTL. Kill 'Em All is a very close second though.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14193727
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically it's St Anger.

>not including the other albums

what the fuck is your problem

idontbelieveyou.mp4

>needs any other albums than the first 4 into a poll like this

What the fuck is YOUR problem?!

Well, let me rephrase. I don't think it's the "best". But it's my favourite. Now, a lot of that might be nostalgia. I was 10 years old when it came out and it was an introduction to heavier rock for me. But I still enjoy listening to it today. What I like about it is
a) No guitar solos. When you've heard 1000+ guitar solos enough is enough. Shit gets boring after a while
b) I love the sound of the snare. Like a metal rod hitting a barrel or something.

I just like how different it is from every other Metallica record.

>best Metallica album

>includes less than half of them

You are a real pleb if you dont even consider listening to the other ones

Metallica only has 2 good albums

I have every single one of them, but if you think that the best Metallica album is somethin else than one of the first 4 then I guess this thread is not for you. I don't even know what to say, like, wtf is wrong with you?

I was 11 when it was released. I got Kill 'Em All when I was 6 and Garage Inc. when I was 8, so it wasn't really an introduction to a heavier music or anything to me, but it still holds a nostalgic value. It was the day it was released that it was sent to me as a birthday present. My mom got into my room and sang happy birthday to me and handed the CD over. Then I went outside and dislocated my shoulder and went to hospital. When I got home from hospital all I did the whole evening was listen to the St.Anger album over and over and it was so good, I even forgot I had dislocated that gay ass shoulder. But still, in comparison to the first 4, St.Anger sucks, no matter how much nostalgic value it has.

I'd vote Kill 'Em All, but I don't really like Metallica. Still, that's the only album of theirs I can really get into.

>I love the sound of the snare. Like a metal rod hitting a barrel or something.

That's the trashcan snare tone and one of the only snare tones in metal worth a fucking damn.

The other ones are the gunshot snare tone and the "slapping a pair of 2x4s together" snare tone.

Yeaahhh the gunshot tone from the 80s that's the shit :D

why is load not in the poll?

Cause it sucks? huh?

Superior poll coming through

strawpoll.me/14193727

Come on now, dummie, the results will be the same anyway. Ride The Lightning is the best album and that's it.

nah people are going to vote black album just to spite OP.

1 good riff

:D

Which one?

Hardwired is unironically their most accomplished and comprehensive album

Oh come on now.

Kill 'em All is garbo, the Black Album, the Loads and Hardwired are much better than it

Yeah of course.

Death Magnetic is underrated desu
Better than anything from their 90s output imo

iunno man to me Death Magnetic felt very insincere. Like, it was an album they felt compelled to make rather than one they wanted to make. I thought Hardwired seemed a lot more genuine.

>not load

is this the thread we're we pretend Ride The Lightning is bad

Some do. It's sad.

I haven't heard hard wired yet so I can't comment

>Best Metallica album

>Not including The Black Album

This poll is suspect. Black Album is great. Deserves to be in the convo with those first four.

Death Magnetic had iffy production but stellar songwriting

Black album is.. Eh. Yknow what the problem with some records are? They're so big that you heard all the songs countless times on the radio/movies/stores. If I never have to hear enter sandman again I'll be happy. The unforgiven is pretty cool though

The trick is to get the guitar hero Metallica version. It fixes all the loudness war issues of the retrial copy

Retail* fuck phone posting