Think about it Sup Forums

Think about it Sup Forums

I hate the white ppl cuz they steal our land

i know how much i eat
if i start eating trees the deforestation will increase.
if we all eat trees we will lose oxygen
are you stupid user?
balance is the answer

Fuck you. If I want to eat a fucking burger go cry about it to PETA you piece of shit.
Your precious fucking animals live off of plants. So if the entire world starts eating all the grass? Your fucking cows die for nothing. Dumbass.

How much hippy-feed do you think will be left if we used it to feed those 56,000,000,000 animals instead? What you are proposing would starve billions, op.

I know.

why don't they start humane farms?

my ancestors didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain to eat grass.

Capitalism

be they do used it to feed those 56,000,000,000 animals you dickhead

you literally have no clue as to the actual size o f the universe, now do you?

no

Cross-fit?
athetist?
marathons?

That’s water not food you fucking retard

Alas, we may never know. They won't divulge it to non-rabbits.

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

--Genesis 9:3

It is the universe's will.

Can we cook and eat you?

if animals didn't want to be eaten, maybe they should try not being so tasty

>Quoting the bible
>2018

My bro, I agree that we can eat animals but man stop being a faggot.

Fuk that I like meat

I'll eat that ass

It's the evolutionary bargain, we make their species hyper successful and be immune to extinction, but we also eat them. It's a symbiotic relationship at it's core.

"As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him."

--Romans 14

Only until they reach optimal scrumptiousness.
Keep them alive and next year you suddenly have to feed 56ect more than you would have before.

i thought about it and you're right.

vegans really need to go

>Water disappears because earth's biome is an open system
Unless you live in a country with water shortage that's a non-issue. You'd save more water by not bathing, how's that for an alternative?

Kek

Tasty stuff.

>Support muki! He fucking rocks!

Is that right ?

How many domesticated animals will die without getting a chance to reproduce if humans don't use them for meat, eggs, or dairy any more? Vegans are calling for the extinction of several species that have been very successful from a biological perspective.

Give me a legitimate good source of protein for a body builder and then I'll go vegan

But meat tastes so good. Tell me this doesn't look delicious

I love that vegans have to take pill supplements because they don't eat any meat. IT is so retarded. Makes you think, should they be categorized as insane?

They literally can't.

well you gotta cook it first you moron

if we were not supposed to eat animals then why are they so delicious?

Lol at the beam of light coming out her ass.

Kek.

Oh boo hoo.
Fuck off.

What about the potato that was taken from his spud family and cut up and fried while he was still alive, just to make your home fries?

Since when does cheese consume water?

>Vegans are calling for the extinction of several species that have been very successful from a biological perspective.
Absolutely. And they owe their success to the very fact that they're tasty.

Why does OP want to kill all the pigs, cows and chickens? What kind of a monster wants that?

can someone help me find this video

the plant feels pain, not the tuber you dumbass.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

cows drink water, you know?

Farm animals live very comfortable lives when compared to animals in the wild
So what if they are quickly and humanely killed at the end of their life to give us meat to eat
If they were animals in the wild they could starve slowly or get brutally ripped apart by a predator
If you want to stop animal suffering you should go around with an AR15 and kill every animal you see
That way you'd stop any possible suffering they'd experience and the suffering of any of their potential offspring

What, you don't have a drippy tank set up in your cheese cage? What kind of cruel bastard are you?

>for over 541 million years, "prey" have been hunted every year by predators
Trying to imagine the scale of this horror is like trying to imagine the scale of the universe

it is natural selection OP the strong rule over the weak we are the strong and they are the weak

That image clearly shows a straw in cheese's mouth

sure kid

even the dalai lama eats meat.

but user, it is.

Last one. Support MUKIS KITCHEN . C O M

He is fucking awesome.

does he eat llamas daily?

No such thing as humane killing

The term human is different in meaning then the genus Homo despite the widely used misconception that they are the same.
One is a biological term, the other (human) is description of a set of behavior by the higher lifeforms with in our species.

Stop using the term human as a synonym of Homo Sapient it is ignorant.

look how big the universe is i think the horror of this situation is to minor for anyone to care, plus its a natural thing anything on earth is natural because bacteria inst an un earthly object
so in conclusion kill yourself

But meat is tasty. Honestly, knowing something died for my dinner makes it even sweeter.

Enjoy your clogged arteries

>some observation
>retarded go vegan non-sequitur

literally every vegan meme ive seen

>(
it's in Romania

Oh look it's this fucking soyboy thread again.

What about assisted suicide for people terminally ill and suffering tremendous pain?

>2k18
>thinking about some lesser beings such as animals
>not thinking about humans who are being farmed by alien entities

yeah, so we accept that killing is brutal. Considering the shit we see on here, we're a morally doomed race anyways. We may as well enjoy it.

checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this shows compassion for someone that is in pain and needing to be out of pain? please go get in touch with god.

What a weird ass fetish kek

"kiss my ass"
he gets the last kek

True in all ways. There is no moral on this fucking plent. All idiot that actually give a fuck -> euthanize them!

Trust me it is

no sweat

And it fits between two hand palms. Which basically is nothing.

Found the meatcucks.

I already am vegan.

people don’t think the universe be like it is, but it do

>literally bothering to post this

>The same buddhist's are killing rohingyas in myanmar.

an actual, legit argument,comrade.

Most of them only eat what their mom puts in front of them they don't know any better

That is why i eat eggs

true true.