Cum swallow thread - what's the most loads you've personally seen a girl swallow in one day/night?

Cum swallow thread - what's the most loads you've personally seen a girl swallow in one day/night?

Back in high school, gf’s parents were gone all day. We weren’t havin sex yet, but BJs were on the menu. She sucked and swallowed me 7 times that day.

Check out maggie star if you want a pretty awesome swallow marathon.

All well and good, but I wanna hear more personal stories of swallowing.

My wife accidentally swallowed 9 cum shots at once.

story?

Lil' Kim was hospitalized for something in the neighborhood of 50 once.

>9 cumsots
>accidentally

A girl I went to college with sucked and swallowed 23 guys in a single night. I was present for at least 10 of those, and came back to witness the last 2 before some dude dragged her into a bedroom and took her to pound town.

where is poundtown? Is it a place or like Wal-Mart?

I had been using a 5 hour energy bottle to cum into, and keeping it in the fridge behind a couple other ones, with the lid in perfect condition so you couldn't tell it was opened. Normally, 5 hour energy was just something I drank from time to time. I was in my home office and she got back from dropping kids at school. She went to the fridge and like 30 seconds later, i hear her say, 'omg, what the fuck' and gagging. I run in to the kitchen, and see the 5 hour energy bottle in her hand and realize, oh shit.

She looks at me, still gagging, and says, "that wasn't 5 hour energy was it".

Did she show any ill effects of that many one after the other?

Did she suck and swallow you?

kek

Why were you saving up cum?

who is this cum-dumpster??

most i've personally seen is back in college.

>me, my then gf, and best friend were bored on a saturday night.
>decided to get high.
>evening goes on and she's getting horny.
>feel bad for my friend.
>say it's ok if she sucks his dick.
>she sucks him for like 10min.
>says he can't nut.
>gf works on me for a few min.
>blow my load, she swallows.
>goes back to friend, he finally blows, she swallows.
>watching made me ready again.
>she sucks me off a second time. swallows.

Yea, it's only three times, but true story.

jizzus christ??

to refill when you cum while having sex

>5 hour energy bottle
>jizzys christ
Not the same level

lol maybe he dumps the small bottles into the big ones??

I was one of them, yes. Sucked and swallowed.
The only ill effects came from her puking all over the floor in her dorm room later that night. That chick made legends happen every weekend.

Butters Creamy Goodness!

Damn thats cool, I tried to get my gf to suck me and my friend but she wouldnt do it..
Too bad..

0. Feels bad being a fucking virgin lmao.

how old?

Any pics or more stories?

Yeah sure... Bet you were dry after second suck out.

No cumshots but fitting story.. a girl from my high school was at a party and got drunk as fuck, she went in to a room then got naked and came back out and said she wanted someone to fuck her.. some dude steps up and proceeds to fuck her, until she asks him to fuck her in the ass.. apparently he didn't want to so she told him to get up and leave then she came back out of the room still naked and asked if anyone else was down to fuck her in the ass, long story short she found someone out lol.. Apparently that same chick sent nudes to her cousin including one of a lip gloss tube in her ass

found someone else*

Twice when on vacation. She had an upset stomach the next day, blamed it on that, never swallowed again.

No pics, this was a decade ago.
You could literally knock on her door, and if she was there, she would suck your cock. She loved sucking dick, like actually loved it.
One night I went to her room and she was almost asleep. She was so tired, she juts pulled she sheets up, and slid her ass out from them. Fucked her and left. She just went back to sleep.

Was her name Kristen?

This never happened, only makes sense if she was drugged

Bullshit. This used to happen at my house with a slut I knew. Long story short, she had a brain tumor that made her act like a whore.

sauce?

*insert argument* Cant you see my dubs of truth faggot?

Hot girl

Thanks for the follow up story :)

WTF, any woman who will joyfully drink your flow to please you should be honored with something more than "cum-dumpster".

I watched the town slut suck off the entire emerica skateboard team once, prolly about 15 dudes

I had (and still have) a cum fetish. I used the cum in there to secretly sneak it into her coffee, her friends' coffee, and from time to time, would do creampie play when she was tied down (she thought it was just lube).

>see a girl swallow 20+ loads
>takes her to his room for a shag
what?

Really, over a 10 hour period? I'm 40 now, and can still cum 3 or 4 times with an actual cum shot over that period of time. When I was a teenager, it was like it was never ending.

I've been to a gay hotel, and sucked and swallowed about 15 guys they was all stood in a room cumming in my mouth ..it was amazing. I then got fucked in the ass two guys one after the other.

Did you go away to college? Do you realize how depraved drunk and horny teens on their own for the first time are? I watched a dude I don't even know pump a load into a chick and I slid in right after. Shit happens.

>germany
nothing ever happens here

wait, there was a rumor one girl in my courses did nude photoshoots before.
not really though

Me and my gf were swinging at a swing club
Shit got out of hand and into her mouth
I think about 5. I lost count while I was fucking a blonde milf
my gf loved to swallow so she was a big hit

Haha what a stupid excuse.

Any more details you can share user?

SAUCE
cmon OP stop wasting our fucking time

I got it off the GIF board

anyone remember the redhead that swallowed 7 loads and started crying? her bf forced her to do this, it was her first and only scene

Wife and I live in Phoenix, reached out to guy running the site a few years ago when it was kind of new. I finally convinced her to do it, she was going to wear a masquerade mask. When she found out it was going to be like 10+ loads she backed out. She thought it would be 5 or so. Wish I could have gotten her to do it

Lies. You can do only one if you want to.

Sounds interesting. Link?

I'm a fucking monkey who cannot even click the right post, holy shit.

My wife swallowed 7 loads at a glory hole party and had 2 guys cum inside her in the dark room. Other than that, I wen to Vegas for a conference last week and hooked up with a hooker that was high volume for a bbjcim and she was pretty cool so I asked her how many loads she's swallowed today (it was 2 am) and she told me that she had blown 18 guys and swallowed them all, I was #19 after I finished.

No but would love to see that.

Maybe now- wasn’t back then

Where was the GH party? Any details you can share?

I went to a BJ bar in Bangkok. I went pretty late at night, the hot girl who blew me had done 15 or so before me she said.

was 15 dating a 23 year old woman, for my 16th she made me cum 6 times

good times bro

Oh boy. That just sounds terrible. Nightmare fluid.

We are part of a swingers club in DC. Been going to parties for about 4 years now and she is insatiable once we get there. Its a great time just wish I could give as many loads as she gets.

so you're a cuck who enjoys being a cuck

i hope somebody slices your balls off, you dont deserve them

lies

My wife gd a slutty phase her first year of college. She went to a baptist college, and didn’t want to lose her virginity, but you can’t spell morals without oral, so she perfected her dome game. She said she didn’t want to see anyone in particular as they would eventually want her to have sex, so she dated 3 or 4 guys at a time, and would go out 5 or 6 nights a week, in addition to going to parties, seeing guys during the day, etc. She told me she probably blew 120 or so guys that year, and typically gave head three times a day almost every day. She transferred after freshman year, but I think she probably swallowed 800 loads that year. She got a reputation, hence the transfer.

Call me what you will but in an open relationship we both play with whoever we want so the cucking goes both ways.

Bbjcim?

You don't worry about disease?

He should have said bbbjcim, bareback blowjob cum in mouth

>>big high school party back in the day
>>me, gf at the time, three of my friends go
>>party gets broken up by the cops after a while
>>get back to my place, fucked up, horny, not ready to end the night
>>gf sucks me off in the bathroom, bro#1 walks in on accident
>>"oh shit my bad man" starts to walk off
>>me and gf love swinging/partner swapping
>>gf tells him to come back
>>shes sucking us both off, we both bust
>>swallows every drop
>>back in my room
>>bro#1 passed out
>>bro#2 on my comfy af chair
>>bro#3 smoking a cig
>>me and gf on bed
>>bro#2 drunk enough to ask jokingly about what happened with us and bro#1
>>letusshowyoutheway.jpg
>>gf starts sucking him off
>>im pounding gf from the back
>>bro#3 walks in, jaw on the floor
>>bro#2 busts balls deep in my gfs throat
>>bro#3 just assumes the position and starts fucking her mouth
>>i bust inside of her, shes begging for cum, asking us if we can wake up bro#1
>>cum leaking out of her puss, mouth sloppy with saliva and cum
>>bro#3 starts fucking her in the puss, my cum is dripping down onto the floor we're fucking her on
>>bro#1 wakes up
>>round2.mp3
>>hes getting head again
>>bro#1 says hes gonna cum
>>gf grabs his ass and pulls him forward, shoving his cock all the way back so he can literally cum down her throat
>>simultaneously bro#3 is in the throws of berserker fury as he hulk grips her hips and starts slamming into her with the force of a million suns, cumming inside of her
>>gf is laying on the small puddle of cum that leaked onto the floor, smiling like an idiot, cum still drooling out of her puss
>>this is the hottest thing i have ever seen

and nothing ever compared.

That clown has no idea what a cuck actually is.

all these stories are fucking fake and gay you all suck at story writing

youre not normal...

Why’s that?

My personal record is 4 loads swallowed in one day.

how do they not notice cum in the coffee. Its sticks together and makes globs.

If you chill it overnight, it doesn’t coagulate when it goes into coffee. Been doing this for seven years. Wife has had 4 or 5 loads a week. Probably a dozen of her friends as well. Her best friend who comes over pretty regularly for coffee us had probably 40 loads over the past five years. Another dozen women at work have had it in coffee too. With milk and some flavorings, can’t tell a thing.

that sounds neat, I think ill try that with mf gf's friends.

a few but I'm lazy.

God I fucking hate it when they pez their heads.

I remember that, 4 years ago? maybe more. I remember that the cameraman asked her after finishing swallowing why she looked so sad and she broke down crying and explaining why she was there, dude went from "thats hot" to "do you need a hug?". The company apologized on twitter and took down the video from their site, there were a lot of threads here when that happened. Shit was so cash, but sad, but so cash.

Why?

fag

what does pez mean?

tyvm for your valuable contribution

i reguarly cum in my own mouth and i like it.

The heads hinge back and reveal sweets

>GloryholeSwallow Celia First Visit

and your wife doesn't know? what did you say was in the energy drink bottle?!

Oh, that blew the whole thing. I said I was just doing it to see how much I could cum in a week. Had to change it up for a bit. She’s now put off of 5 hr energy for good, so unlikely to check it out again.

In highschool? Dry after 2nd suck? What are you a homo?

one of the reasons i get out of bed is to get girls on their knees and nut in their mouth. a tinder date i went on last summer:

> go for a motorbike ride
> grab drinks and stuff
> get a pizza take it back to mine
> start making out /petting and shit
> talking dirty
> try to put my hands down her pants but shes on her period
> takes out my cock starts playing with it
> tell her how she should run her tounge up and down it
>she does for a bit
> keep making out whilst she jacks me off
> more dirty talk etc, she says she's frustrated she's on her period
> tell her how i could give her nice big load to swallow