In your perfect world, women

In your perfect world, women...

Her

Are cute traps

Would all wear one of these.

would stop preferring black cocks

...would all look at least that good.

would be loyal and submissive homemakers.

would be logical and more intelligent. less emotional and greedy.

have owners

have penises

Would become obedient and educated with no liberal bullshit or femenist crap,but be trained to become upstanding members with rank and success. They will always understand that they are just fuck toys. Ideally women would want to be involved with one man and multiple wives as every man deserves a harem. The man can choose to work or allow his wives to care for him with their many Degrees. The man chooses who to breed with even if it's not a wife, and he would have no obligation to the kid if he desires. It would also be ideal to have a population for every one man there are 3 women. Men would be born but not nearly at the rate females would be.

In a perfect world men are a self sustainable gender, sex and women does not exist, only Minecraft.

Aren't 51% of the population that generally behaves and sees itself like a minority.

...would talk to me

have pubic hair

I agree. And you can impregnate them.

Doesn't exist. They only live 17 years so they are sexually active at 5

Do you have more of her?

Are slaves to men

Still in love with her

While I like the idea of women being slowly robbed of their intelligence and horrified as humiliating new animal instincts and behaviors start to take over, it'd be a shame to make it a one-time only event, so:

Every woman now suffers 6 hours' worth of "dim" time a week where her mind gradually begins to dim until all of her human intelligence is gone and she begins to behave like an animal.

When this happens is completely random, and it often spreads itself out over multiple episodes over the week (eventually adding up to about 6 hours), so that no woman can ever completely guarantee she won't suddenly find her IQ rapidly dropping and the instinct to crawl around naked on all fours and eat with their face quickly rising right in the middle of any activity or time of day...

I'm mostly just curious what happens to lesbians, feminists and SJWs in any given scenario.

This already happens every time a woman looks at facebook or gets behind the wheel

Women enjoy gender roles and understand that there is nothing wrong with being a loving housewife to a hard-working man.

all have bellies like this image

>In your perfect world, women...
- are passed out on the bed, no matter what room i enter....

I suppose it's bad if we found the whole "female population of Earth is kidnapped by aliens and turned into breeding stock against their will" schtick from Duke Nukem to be a weirdly hot idea that we fantasize about happening in real life, right?

Will not leave me over some stupid shit

do not exist, so the reproduction is impossible and all humans died.

Picture this: women everywhere suddenly find whatever they're wearing swapped with a custom-tailored Playboy Bunny outfit.

Not only that, but the Playboy Bunny outfits also begin to cause alarming physical and mental changes in each woman, AND are incredibly difficult to remove, causing many women to beg and plead for help in removing what little clothing they're wearing before they're permanently turned into big-titted bimbo versions of themselves...

...stand 500 feet tall and can use city buses as a dildo.

The planet spins off its axis as the weight of 3.5 billion 500-foot-tall giantesses skews Earth out of orbit and every woman ends up dead of starvation in a month after accidentally crushing most of what's left of the human population.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

only worth it if they all burst out of their clothes when it happens

Growthfags are worse than footfags.

>using footfags as a measurement

Over the course of a week, womens’ vulvas shed all their hair and slowly become permanently engorged (a minimum 3 times their original size when temporarily aroused) and humiliatingly slick. In fact, their vulvas become so smooth, fat and slick it’s almost inhuman - their vulvas are like warm, incredibly elastic rubber, or like an amphibian’s cunt, always oozing and squeaking when the lips rub together, forcing women to start wearing rubber painting to keep their sexes somewhat sealed and leak-proof.

Women’s vaginas also become much more powerful, able to grip anything that enters them with surprising force or expel large objects quickly, which comes in handy as women everywhere begin to spontaneously laying clutches of eggs of all sorts and sizes (birds eggs, frog’s eggs, etc) at least once a week.

only have sex with men of the same race

We can only hope they get their wish some day.

Are not real

Cumdumpsters

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Are always prepared to have their ass ate and never poop

>faggit detected

That's retarded, because it would be a limitation for both genders. Don't get me wrong, white women are the hottest, but I'm still interested in something exotic

lol yeah men aren't greedy at all are they

>cue entire thread of men's greedy fantasies

also i know plenty of intelligent women, maybe you're picking from the bottom of the barrel. sounds like you could have your perfect world if you were a better person.

All women are turned into animal girls in the slowest, painful, most humiliating ways possible.

Not all, just most.

thats the only way to prevent those poor muts

Are all 14 :)

Why just "most"?

1. All women very gradually begin to feel more domestic, with a growing interest in cooking, cleaning and caring for the men around them - this is especially noticeable in lesbians and feminists, who don't even realize that this is also happening to them at first (along with everyone else) until it's too late, and every woman on the planet is spiraling towards becoming a cartoon stereotype of loving, doting 50s housewives, complete with hairdos, dresses, heels, and everything. The best part is that women aren't completely reprogrammed - their old minds are still buried deep within their new, subservient selves, but are unable to do anything but watch their bodies coast on autopilot as they bake cakes and suck cock as this was the only thing they were born to do.

2. Or instead of a slow and humiliating mental reprogramming, every woman just wakes up tomorrow fully reprogrammed, with all their belongings swapped for all the accoutrements any good 50s housewife would own.

The same from above still applies - women's old minds are still able to watch as their bodies behave in all sorts of new demeaning new ways that betray them and create a new, weird, 50s-style utopia for men.

Maybe from a different generation, all chicks from this generation are useless cunts. Go back a couple generations and there are real ladies. Hence "most" not all.

faggot

...Get spanked whenever they misbehave

Maybe just subject all women in a certain age range to humiliation and painful animal transformations, then, and then just most women from an older age range?

What age ranges are we dealing with here?

Just remember a few generations ago a woman, a wife would actually take care of a household and be a proper lady. Now it's niggers and other crap which do not qualify as ladies.
That's my short answer.

30 and below, they're pretty stupid so wouldn't notice.

A fucked-up fantasy of mine.

Are you a nigger?

What would the criteria for women 30 and above remaining human?

I know a few women in that older age range, and now I'm curious to see if they'd end up in a zoo or farm, too.

Doesn't aging after 12 years old.

Nah, just hungry.

Just the idea of women just POOF! turning into cooked versions of themselves is fucked-up funny, too.

They know how to be humans and be proper wifes. It's difficult to put that into words but it's very true.

Nothing is television stuff but times were different then.

So I guess women/dykes/SJWs like are doomed to turn into animals no matter what, regardless if they're kind people or not?

You forgot niggers.

knock it off with the racist edgelord shit already

Dude, that's some acidy pupils...
Also check'd

are men with the bodies of women

I hate women

So, are we imagining women being rounded up like livestock to be slaughtered and cooked, or women just magically turning into cooked versions of themselves (maybe even shrunken down into treats?) like ?

San francisco faggit nigger detected

Dream girl for me: Rockabilly girl who loves to dress up all the time. She loves tequila, psychopop, and the occasional threesome or gangbang.

The part that's really hard to find, though: I prefer non-smoker. :(

> * detected
fuck right off

Just admit that you're a faggit and start hollaring at walls.

Imagine every woman on the planet suddenly hit with sudden BE and explosive lactation.

Maybe they all grow extra tits just for extra humiliation?

are innocent, pure and trustworthy. They might have their shy little fantasies and bad thoughts but they only act out those fantasies with their husbands

Why would they want/need education, rank and success if they are just fuck toys?

This post just reeks of beta faggot... I guess the entire thread does. Not women’s fault your only allowed to interact with the bottom of the barrel~

Imagine you came out of the closet and admitted that you're a fucking faggit?

Theres some cringey shit in here

Piss off troll boi.

Women are stripped of their human rights literally overnight and wake up tomorrow in a world where every man on the planet views them as nothing more than pets or livestock.

Hillary supporter detected. Now every demoshit is disgusted and crying in their closets because anointed one did not win.

Have some fun crying.

Turn them into this.

Either. Admit it, you know humans are delicious.

Who is this stunner?

I'm just laughing at the image of every human female on the planet suddenly turned into a cooked version of themselves all trussed up, garnished and with an apple in their mouths on a giant silver plate wherever they happen to be when this wish is made.

Shillary had her bone but it didn't too far now did it?

Are the only gender

Well like you I'm sure they need a sense of pride and accomplishment for doing something.

But you can fuck off soyboy