It's time to be degenerates

It's time to be degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs
youtube.com/watch?v=1y8bTmfdSKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a g/fur thread in disguise?

Every thread is a g/fur thread in disguise if you believe hard enough.

>69
>mentioned g/fur

satan is the one who needs me

>was looking for the gfur thread
>actually ended up in a gfur thread

yiss

Bueno.

Improved version.

Had to do an overlaying comparison for that, lol

satan is for edgy gaylords

>Uh Uh, we-we can't stay up on a school night
>BA BAH BASHHHHIE BAH BA BAH!!
>Whatever Mom, I do what I want
(Slams Door)

Welcome, friendo.

>Ghost
Good way to start a gfur thread.

I made burgers dis time

I made rice, with three day marinated teriyaki chicken and four shots of Jack for flavor.

I'm out of Jack now, though. It's a sad, sad day.

Got some leftover for me?
Didn't have anything for the burgers, was just the meat between slices of toast.

I do, actually. I made way too much.

I should pick up a loaf of sourdough or rye tomorrow. I was about to head to the commissary this afternoon before work, but remembered they close on Monday. 'Tis a sad day, I'm low on everything.

bake your own bread

I used to, up until I enlisted a few years ago. Now it's just too much time, and I can't afford to buy all the gear again. My truck's issues take up all the money I make from my job and sidejob.

all you need is an oven, don't have that?

The thread was good until the furfags showed up

It was a furfag thread from the beginning.

I can't spare the money for bread pans and the required materials. Cost of living here is insanely high.

I made this thread with the intent of furfaggotry.

I want to marry my bass. I love it so much, I will be buried with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyMTYXUXYvs

I enjoy this use of old metal.

Everyone could use a good couple of old songs every now and again. I play that shit at work on the daily, everyone around my age looks at me funny, all the older people wonder why I'm listening to shit they listened to when they were my age, but I know they love hearing that stuff again. Just warms my cold, dead heart.

I'm proud of you Dash. You get a cookie.

You don't really need the bread pans or anything other than a bowl to mix it in to begin with, even that some people does without.

>pic related, might have forgotten that one while raising

Haha, thanks, I appreciate it. I love Megadeth and all the old school thrash and death metal bands. I got my bass working again, and I am so fucking happy. My fingers never hurt so good.

Great you got something you enjoy doing.

It's about the only thing too. Bass playing is in my blood, my grandpa is in the Country music Hall of Fame. I'm proud to carry on his legacy.

I like the bread pans just to be able to have somewhat of a shape when I slice it. I enjoy that crunchy crust too much to not have four sides of it.

And again, time. I never really have time to myself. Even now, I'm studying for advancement and various qualification, because if I don't I'm worthless on my upcoming detachment, or I'm left behind in my career.

I grew up on AC/DC and Beastie Boys thanks to my father, and old Megadeath and Ozzy, and others thanks to my grandmother, of all people.

I rock out to pretty much anything that's not Reggie now, but that old stuff will always have a special place in my heart.

I really want to get a banjo and just confuse the fuck out of my neighbors since this island is super into Reggie, but alas, I would need the 400 bucks to spend on my truck than such pleasures as learning an instrument.

Maybe when I finish my detachment, I'll have enough saved up to get a nice banjo.

Nice man, good taste. Banjos are cool as hell, my stepdad has one but he never plays it. I've thought about asking him for it, they're awesome instruments.

Raccoon.

he's gone for the weekend

Way ahead of you.

So what other stuff do you do outside of lurking chan and listening to old song while strumming your bass?

Not much really. I watch YT videos about fast cars and motorcycles, but that's about it.

I remember when Y2K Bike came out.
Still makes the best sound.

It's pretty dope, but massive and impractical. My favorite sound is a tie between the Kawasaki H2R and a straight piped Aprilia RSV4. That V4 is orgasmic.

youtube.com/watch?v=1y8bTmfdSKc

Only small bikes are ment to be practical the rest are just for entertainment.
They do sound nice.

True. I never get tired of watching that video, I must have watched it close to 100 times. I really need one of those bikes.

>Kawasexi now has the H2 SX for *only* $19k
What the fuck, the normal one is $28k. I need that supercharged beast.

Politics it is then

>a 200hp supercharged sport touring version of the most insane bike ever
>and it's only $19k
Kawasaki, what in the actual fuck. That is insane, they're like Dodge and the Demon of the bike world, you petty fucks. I love it.

Okay I'm done sperging out about bikes now.

Meh, atleast it gives something to read.

Imma make some tea.

It's hilariously awesome, I never imagined they would do anything like that with such a batshit insane motorcycle.

Enjoy your tea, furiend.

So you got the license and stuff to drive it?

Not yet, but that certainly gives me incentive. It's so ridiculous, I can't even.
>yeah let's modify the fastest, craziest bike ever made, and put on comfortable seat, another for passengers, saddlebags, and sell it for 50% less
Just... WHAT.

It was done just for you.

I should have taken bike lecense while I did the normal one, They've made a lot of changes to the law now So could have saved so much time and money if I ever plan on getting it.

I'd rather have the $52k race version, but that is just ridiculous. It's so much cheaper and more accessible, it's brilliant. They are going to make a killing off that one, and I hope I one day have the money for one.

You should totally get one, it's never too late. Motorcycles are amazing machines. The connection you have with them is so much different than with a car, and so much more free, as well as cheaper and significantly better fuel efficiency. I've always loved bikes for that reason, they're just so much cooler than most cars in my opinion.

You can only drive them around 4 months of the year here, and will need my own place first atleast, preferably with a garage aswell.
So you need both a car and bike, not that cheap either for all the insurance and shit, gotta have owned one for some time before the price is down on that.

That's true. I may hate living where I do, but I'm thankful that I'll be able to ride just about year round when I get a motorcycle. I was considering getting a truck first, but I really don't need one right now. I may just say fuck it and start with a Ninja 300 like I want. I gotta go fast.

Think you'll end up changing the drugs for adrenelin rush?

Before you know it be full on adrenelin junkie.

Nah, I'll be doing both, kek. I've always been a bit of an adrenaline junkie. It's kinda dumb, but for a while I've wanted to get a tattoo on my left forearm of a syringe with 'adrenaline' written on it. It's simple and seemingly stupid, but has meaning and reflects a big part of who I am: a crazy motherfucker.

Go bungee jump or parachute.

I will one day. BASE jumping has always seemed really cool to me. Super dangerous, so right up my alley.

Dash, get someone to tie you up with rope. Very adrenaline. Found out yesterday.

Only if it's a sexy mama bear.

Missed my chance to parachute.

We got an offer to do it cheap in the army as one of the company officers is also the trainer for our special forces.
But the day we were supposed to jump the wind was too strong, then I got a message that I had been accepted to actually join the army and not just be a drafted recruit, so had to leave before we could parachute. Fucking sucks. Can't be bothered going to do it now alone.

Damn, that sucks. It probably would have been really fun. Maybe another day. Hell, maybe I'll even take you with me if the chance arises.

Too bad, more likely to be a regular bear.
Zen is good.

Would need to come to ameri-land first.
Can't travel when I have my doggo.

>Can't travel when I have my doggo.
Wrong. People do travel with dogs.

Well, I'm sure you *could* if you wanted to. I don't see why not.

Ain't gonna take my doggo on a flight and have some shithead leave him in the sun for 3 hours while he haven't been given any water for the last 10 hours.

Almost anything is possible but you'll have to choose between options.