How to ko a person that heavier and muscular than you

>how to ko a person that heavier and muscular than you.
No weapon.

New fag here. Any experienced faggot advise please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o13glRURgTE
youtu.be/2qvYa5t-JUc?t=120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a fighter but you can knock someone out by hitting the chin so that the head snaps up and over to the side (or at an angle). This can also break someone's neck if it's landed wrong or unlucky.

Just gotta get him in the sweet spot, the chin. Not every punch to the chin will work obviously. There’s no science to it. Just aim for the chin for a knockout.

Everyone that's taught how to fight will learn quickly that hitting around the chin area will knock someone out the fastest.
Just keep in mind, if you are asking so you can implement the knowledge, a punch to the side of the chin is probably the fastest way to do the job but a hook can be easily blocked if you don't execute it properly or with the right speed.
Often straight punches will serve you better because they are easier to throw quickly, it's just that you may miss and actually be open for the other guy to strike you.

Could try open hand as hard as you can to the temple. The head moves faster than the eyes, blood rushes from the eyes, he blacks out.
Or try hiting him on the upper part of his nose as hard as you can, and thereafter punch his nose if he is still fighting. Punch with your hip, and first two knuckles. Never stay on your heels, keep knees bent and use you fucking elbow!

Surprise the guy. Sucker punch em and use your butt and weight to carry that punch. Be prepared to have a broken wrist if you've never punched anything before. Have a pen in your hand to get the the most surface area fist to face.

a good liver shot can bring down any man of any size. this is backed by any good boxing match

Just gonna mention something else too, if you have seen vids of ghetto monkeys going at it you may notice that they often throw these lame ass windmill punches from side to side.
This is the worst possible punch to throw, it throws you off balance, keep yourself closed up and if you throw a punch keep it at a middle distance from your body, and make sure to use the momentum for either a follow up strike or to bring yourself back into a defensive stance/position. If you fight someone that has no experience its often worth letting them throw some bad punches and using their hands against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=o13glRURgTE

Kek, I think nobody in this thread could land a proper liver punch if we were given three free shots at it each.

Catch him on the chin when his mouth is open, job done. Just make sure to punch him properly, get power from your hip and not just throw your arm/ use your shoulder.

be a tenacious little fucker or just be careful and strike when he's least ready
learn jiu jitsu fag

LMFAO. CONSIDERING MOST ON THE USA HAVE A SIZE 46" WAIST, YOU WOULD HAVE TO HIT AS HARD AS TYSON TO DROP A 400 POUND FAT FUCK.

PRO TIP: IN BOXING YOU ALWAYS AIM FOR THE FOREHEAD SINCE YOU WILL LAND ON THE NOSE/EYE SOCKET YOU DUMB BASEMENT DWELLER. YOU KNOW 5 CLASSES OF BOXING WILL GIVE YOU A PRETTY HARD SHOT.

Surprise kick in the balls and run for your life.

If it needs to be "honorable", punch in the neck, palm of the hand in the nose, knuckles in the temple. The last one is the hardest and I recommend the one with the palm as it's the easiest to hit and to not hurt yourself.

Don't punch a bone if you're untrained, you're going to break your hand and if you don't do it properly or he's a seasoned boxer you're dead.

I really recommend you not to fight given that situation.

If you are in a survival situation then use any underhanded strategy you need to, feign submission or whatever, I even advise people to gouge out the eyes.

Also solar plexus but it's as hard as hitting in the temple, you'll probably end up hitting his pecs and you won't do any damage.

YOU DO REALIZE THAT'S A LOW PERCENTAGE SHOT RIGHT? AND EVEN IF LANDED WITH ADRENALINE IT WON'T STOP A DETERMINED ATTACKER.

LEAVE YOUR FUCKING BASEMENTS ONCE IN A WHILE.

Op give us an estimate of your size and your opponents.

Listen to the Bruce
youtu.be/2qvYa5t-JUc?t=120

DOESN'T MATTER. WITH TWO UNTRAINED FAT FUCKS, THE BIGGER WINS 99% OF THE TIME.

IF SMALLER DUDE IS TRAINED IT CHANGES THE FORMULA BUT SIZE MATTERS ASSHOLE. NOT FAT, MUSCLE ALTHOUGH FAT GUYS WILL STILL HAVE AN ADVANTAGE AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T TOO OBESE.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

My advice to you is this: once you come to a point that you start fighting, DONT stop. You keep on kicking punching biting and whatever. A lot of people stop once their oppenent is stunned...YOU DONT STOP!!

brick to the back of the head should work

goodluck op

EVERY ONE HAS A PLAN UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THEIR FAT DIABETIC FACE.....

>>how to ko a person that heavier and muscular than you
hit em over the head with a frying pan

Always Dodge, try to flank. Use that person's weight and strength against them. And when punching, aim for the jaw and hit as hard as you can. If you can't get to the jaw, Dodge and flank and try to hit him with a heavy chop at the base of the skull/ nape of the neck. Automatic knock-off. If you're too weak, you won't knock anyone out.

how do you use strength against someone though?

No of you faggots no how to fight, you don't understand how primal it is, or the pleasure you can get from it, that trembling you have right now, knowing your gonna fight isn't fear, that's your body about to come unhinged, you should let it..

elbow to the jaw

any thoughts on the nerve stun hit on the side of the neck? chop motion with hand. heard it's a good way to stun the brain

take out the knee and even the largest dude will crumble.

Counter punches. Think of it like a car hitting a wall going 0 kph versus hitting another car dead on going 50 kph. The overall damage to both cars in that crash is greater than the damage to the one car with the wall.

Also, the jaw is a stupid piece of shit that doesn't attach firmly to the skull, is close to the brain, has a bunch of sensitive muscle and tissue right nearby, and can move in several different directions. Nature should have evolved mandibles for us. Or locking joints.

so it's all about hitting them while they're moving because of muh acceleration?
also how do you properly hit the jaw; in what direction with what part of your hand

You mean, how do you use someone's strength against themselves? You have to become a hard Target to hit and since you're probably small or slender, you can move faster than the big muscular man. Forcing your opponent to overexert themselves and tiring them out. And if you're getting backed to a corner, but not exactly up to the corner yet, just dodge and flank, forcing your opponent to punch the wall. That's how you can damage and immobilize your opponent, by causing them to do harm to themselves.

Punch him in the bowsack

Pretty much if you have no fighting experience no amount of youtube videos or Sup Forums counter punching advice will help you, your best chance against someone who will cave you in is to hit first and take it from there.

Jesus this is some martial arts movie fantasy shit right here hahaha. Please try ANY OF THAT.

Kek I don't speak call center, try in English?

>Implying others on here have never fought before

Ok, whatever you say. I mean, I grew up with a twin brother and I constantly fight with my dad, who is a heavyweight and works at the shipyards.

A hammer or a rock to the head, seriously, if you don't have the strength to knock him out, you better run, if your arms are weak, use your feet, but I doubt you can raise them high enough to hit the head, you can try to tackle him while keeping your center of gravity really low and aim for his feet, the right fall can knock him out, and if you somehow escaped being locked by him, hit him again with your feet, also DO NOT GET CLOSE ENOUGH FOR HIM TO CATCH YOU, if he's muscular then chances are the moment he does the bear hug you're done in every way unless he doesn't attempt throwing you on the ground.

I'm telling you, you in particular. If you want to win, you got to get to the dark place faster than any one or many you're going to be fighting. That means forgetting every thing you've learned about being nice or a good person, or having empathy, feeling bad that you hurt someone will only get in the way. This is the one truth of combat.. and if you learn this you'll never be beaten

All it is, is dodging and flanking. It's not hard to do, especially if you're of a slender build. It just takes practice, timing and rhythm.

kick them in the balls. a fight is a fight win at all costs.or gouge there eye or punch there throat.

It sounds dramatic but don't take it lightly, I never quaffed the idea if I needed to kill so I get to go home, I would.. do what needed to be done, so if you can't get it of this fight, I suggest you bring hell.. Somebody will be waiting for you to come home, and it doesn't matter what shape you're in when you get there..as long as you come back

>Implying I don't know any of this already

I never care for the well-being of those whom I'm fighting. Not even my own family members. That's why I punch everyone in the face. Keep assuming, you're only making an ass out of yourself.

punch him in the neck, right here.