I work at a Panera bread ama

I work at a Panera bread ama

Where do you work

Is this an AMA?

Panera bread
Yes

Why did they take the chipotle chicken panini off the menu

Best food/drink that I can order thats not on the menu

They still got it in mine so some places probably aren't allowed to carry it. But honestly they probably got all the ingredients in the back to make it but refuse to for company reasons

lettuce shoes or gtfo

Nothing the place is booty and filled with sodium and overpriced go to a McDonald's instead. Trust me on this

Indeed

Bump

what's it like serving bitchy middle aged women all day

I worked at panera night baker. In texas

Makes me feel like a beta cuck honestly.

Must suck dick but you guys make some good scones

why the fuck did they get rid of the italian combo, fucking retards

I started working after that but I hear about this shit nonstop. What was so good about it

it was big, that’s pretty much it. so when you get the pick 2 it’s like you still get a whole sandwich

What's your pay?
What are your daily responsibilities?
One near me is hiring, I need a job but some insight would be nice. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

Like 11$ and not much really it's an easy job for me because my bosses are chill and are basically college kids who also need a job. The whole place is unorganized and I feel like that only depends on locations. I heard in other places their more strict on rules and such so it might not be the place for you

You do usual shit like help customers it depends on what station you applied for. Tell me which and I can go more into it

I've been to Panera Bread 4 times in the last year. Each time they ran out of the bread I was wanting and it wasn't even 4 PM yet. HOW THE FUCK DOES A PLACE WITH BREAD IN IT'S NAME RUN OUT OF BREAD?

Our bakers leave at like 12 in the afternoon and they're supposed to have made enough bread to last the rest of the day. If we run out it's probably because people ordered so much of that certain bread

Bring the soba noodle bowl back fag

Nigga we got that shit in our store rn and it's gross bro it's literally microwaved powder water you payin for like 12$

whats oyo to be infiected? has that been preivously determined by her?

Is your name Michael?

Why does it have a shit name other than St. Louis Bread Co. in other cities?

Why do you suck so much and why shouldn't I get stuff from my local mom and pop shops? NY here.