Why arent you in an interracial relationship, user?

Why arent you in an interracial relationship, user?

Nobody loves me. I've never been in love.

I am, I'm a German-Czech and she's Norwegian.

I hate brown boys.

Ya my girlfriend is white

Because I'm Neetarded.

I have avoidant personality disorder.

What race is she ? Baby looks white to me

Too ugly for a relationship except for with a dindu sheboon most likely. Why even bother at that point.

All three people in that photo are white

Because is bad
t. me

but i am user im 50% puerto rican 25% black 25% italian and my 100% blonde hair blue eyed german girlfriend is sitting next to me

Mixed black girls are qt. My girlfriend is one. Sex is always top tier, nothing better

>Nobody loves me
I know that feel ( ._.)

she's cuban

the baby is probably 60+% white

Is that nigger Lorde?

I can't get a gf

That movie was better than Drive.

well, This is played out

I tried. Her dad harassed me, called the cops on me when I came over to pick her up and said I was stalking her (since she still lived with her family still), and would do anything possible to keep us apart. He would tell her she needs to marry a Mexican man and he would never accept me.

I put my neck on the line for this woman too. I protected his daughter from some niggers who were groping and harassing her at work, I beat the fuck out of her neighbor who kept calling her beaner, and other things as well. He know I did this too but since I'm Italian I was no good.

I eventually called it quits and she cried for days. For years after she would tell people she only wanted to be with me. Well 7 years have passed and she is now getting married to a Mexican man... Guess he won.

Political motivations.

Butthurt white girl detected

Those are some horrible tattoos

BLEACHED

i dont think i could get with anything except an ooga booga who looks like an ape man

Buncha fucking losers in this thread. No wonder you're all petulant angry virgins who blame everything on brown people.

>The reason I don't have a mixed gf is cause I'm an awful human being and have no worth

Oh really? It's not because they're scum and race mixing is degenerate? Weird

i only find slavs and asians attractive
and all the asians here are too westernized
and barely any slavs here

man im alone

because i'm not in any relationship

:(

Wow

Fuck I don't even want to believe this

Because it is disgusting

Good for that dad.. Obviously something about yourself is missing from this story that you're not telling us.

Its thee hottest shit ever. Nothing gets me harder then seeing a white and Hispanic union.

Slav here. Fuck off, don't touch our women, you Anglo cuck

good

Interracial relationship is god tier lol are goy kidding me kid.

I dunno, as a white guy being in one, it feels like I'm in a relationship that could last a hundred years. It's just better

It's a must meme condition kid.
If you've gotten yourself checked out by multiple doctors around different regions who have no relations to each other they'd just as likely give you depression like dysthymia or anxious personality disorder.

Just imagine your personality as like a drug addiction, where the current tway you behave is compulsive and difficult control. It's just like trying to end a nasty habit that takes hard work.

I thought Goose broke up with her

Jp gf here.
>tfw the maymay that Asian girls are tighter was true
Feelsgoodman

Delete the image attached to this post immediately.

u serious???
The majority of mexicans are "mestizos" (mixed-race)... Why the fuck he's so protective of his race?

Because I want to preserve my racial heritage.

Not throw it away on a lesser being.

Man, Sup Forums has really strayed from it's origin.

>Young adult blue-pilled
>Dated an asian chick
>Asian chick is very red-pilled
>I became red pilled while being with her
>Still with her after 6 years relationship
>Want to be a father with white children, but have a good relationship and do not want bastard children
Kill me Sup Forums

Nope he really only wanted her with a Mexican. He was one of those Mexican pride people you see waving the Mexican flag talking about how great it is when he lives in America.

See above.

Marry her anyway, Leaf. If she hasn't been dicked by someone else for this long she's a keeper.

What race is the brown grill? Looks Caucasoid to me, a lil mixed maybe.

Cuban parents. She must have a lot of Iberian.

Are you white, Asian, or black?

You're only supposed to have casual sex with other races, not be in relationships with them.

The goal is to get them pregnant and abandon them once they have their half breed children. This decreases the chances of those women from then having children of their race, while you still spread your seed.

Meanwhile, you eventually have a relationship with a woman of your own race and raise your pure children properly.

Spot rhw butthurt white girl everyone lol

I'm gonna have a 60 year marriage and have 5 kids with my mixed gf brah

Sort of am. I am Russian, she is German with half Jewish mother, we have two kids of our own making them Russo-German-Jewish and adopted Eritrean and Nepalese. All good. Let AfD save our Germany from madness.

what kind of asian r u into?