I dunno should i shoot up my school.Convince me:should I or shouldnt I?

I dunno should i shoot up my school.Convince me:should I or shouldnt I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MFt08wEUOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underage banned

Why not? Nobody is going to make it in life. You are just doing a favor.

why not, if guns were more accessible in Canada i would too, Try to make yourself look cool even. play a song on the PA system, have fun and get more kills.

Columbine op?

jinx

>I dunno should i shoot up my school.Convince me:should I or shouldnt I?

Stupid concept. Why bother?

If you want,why not?

Do it faggot don’t be a pussy about it.

Im insecure

Be Randy stair lol

Then fuck em up boi

Im not fucking brony faggot

Unless someone has committed a most unforgivable deed (i.e. murder, rape, or attemptd at the aforementioned) then they don't deserve to die. It doesn't matter how much other hurt your feelings; they don't deserve to die.

It may not be too late for you to stop being a degenerate though. Get mental help for fuck's sake.

And just because I'm curious: for what reason would you want to shoot up your school?

Will you kill yourself afterwards or?

do it pussy

Don't give gun owners a bad name. Use like a bomb or hammer or car or something else. No gun!

Bullying,fucking around with me,beating the shit out of me,my mom doesent care,no one does.Everyone is against me for fuck sake

Probs,cant live anymore,if I do it

Oh boy, you might be the youngest school shooter yet! Like, you can’t be older than twelve.

There are many "shootings" that happen every day. I want to see you on the news, user. Go big or go home.

Im much older than that

listen to you you stupid fuckin twat

You shouldn't! Life is precious and yours is too! I know everything seems impossible right now, but it would get better, believe me!

So,what do you suggest?Tell them to stop?

I know man,but im constantly suffering

did Chad steal your pokemon cards again?

If you actually do it, here are some tips. After you shoot a room with an AK/shotgun, use a glock to kill al the wounded execution style before moving on. Might remove some valuable time but it will increase your killcount. Also pull the fire alarm so they’re trying to exit the building for easier access and/or bring a crowbar to open locked doors.

slash their tiers/put sugar in their gas tank

only if you think you can beat virginia tech

Suicide or not?

who are you? op? if so, no. find a way to bully them and get on their level. theres always a way. i remember i had this bully in primary school who was way older and stronger than me or anyone. yet i fucked with him behind the teachers back (stepped on his hands, threw rockhard dictionaries at him) and made him respect me.

Just kill yourself. Don't drag others into your problems. At least by killing yourself people might actually feel sorry for you for 10 minutes.

if you shoot up your school, go for high score

Just kill yourself in school. Bring your gun and blow your own brains out in front of a bunch of people, leave em traumatized.

Tried it man

he cant fight back to some 12 year olds who push him around the cafeteria, and you expect OP to have the balls to blow his brains out? He is too much of a pussy and at most will shoot some girls before puking himself

>I bullied back someone stronger than me until they respected me;)
>things that didn't happen the thread

These dubs say no

>758325650
ye do it

You are the earths scum im talking about,you need to be killed you fucking faggot

Errrrrrrmmmmmmm no...

Nice dubs hhahahaha

stream while doing it. atleast you do something new.

Do it, and give us the x and y for it so we can watch the area. Oh also buy a GoPro and FacebookLive it

do it you fucking madman

FUCKING DO IT

do it, but download CS:GO beforehand

you cant even get 5 kills in COD fucking underage faggot, you couldnt kill anyone in real life even if you sneezed while holding the trigger FUCK YOU

This, also if you can try to block the exit doors Before you start, and try to start during a assembly or event of some sort

Come on do it faggot i'm bored

Nope. Waste of time.

My preparations were maxhete practice,gun shooting and:gta 5,san andreas,dying light and hatred 1st person mod gameplay

lol if you've never done that youre a fucking pussy and probably have no friends.
you have to stand up for yourself. doesn't matter how weak or whatever you are, if you dont it only makes it worse because you are accepting that dominance over you.

What are you gonna do? Inject a lethal doze of heroin into the walls? Won’t do a fucking thing

nah its all about blur theory, believe you can live lives and be right back where u were, springing up multiverses and profiting on the positivity. B careful on the light-yearage save a stub

Unless you're using a VPN rn, you might want to consider becoming an hero. edgelord.

Why not join the military, it's legal and you get paid. Why on earth you would want to shoot defenseless people is beyond me you pussy. If life is so hard kill yourself

Fuck all the haters gang or die know your fucking enemy

Normie

Have you spoken to the school therapist, teacher, principle or even gone over their heads? You could probably go to the cops and try to get charges filed too.

You better go for the highscore, faggot!

You think it takes balls to kill yourself? Really? Suicide is one of the most gutless things you can do, faggot. All it takes is a self loathing strong enough to overcome your basic survival instincts, which OP obviously has.

JEERRREMY SPOKE ERN
CLERSSSS TODAYYY

Isn’t the high score like 32?

Go to the gym , learn martial arts. So many faggots quick to grip a pistol and ruin countless lives because they can't fight

You win. Exactly what I was trying to reference.

(ignore all these autists reeeeeing at you). what school are you shooting up?

smart idea, OP listen in

>I dunno should i shoot up my school.Convince me:should I or shouldnt I?
No. Just because you're a worthless faggot doesn't give you the right to take anyone else's life who actually has potential and wants to make a difference in this world. Just be an hero and kill yourself, faggot. No one is going to miss you anyway.

You must think that im retarded?

The one thing that really pisses me off about school shooters is that they never go after the ones they claim bully them, they never try to get revenge. They go after the weak, anyone who gets in their way.
They're not misunderstood. They've not been pushed to the edge. They are betas with delusions of being an alpha, so weak that the only way they think they can claim dominance is by killing innocents so they can get a power trip.

martial arts is for faggots who get bullied. learn boxing.

The answer is always no. It resolves nothing, it never has, it never will.

If you think you are some hotshot that is misunderstood, or that you get picked on a lot, go fuckin talk to someone, there is all kinds of professional help, probably even at that school.

Worst case, you make it through, become an adult and get the fuck over it because 5 years out of school and no-one is gonna remember each other anyways.

Im going for bullies,not for "weak ones",im neither alpha or beta cunt

anyone who thinks this i s a good idea probably gets tortured at school lmao. its a good idea if you want to make it worse OP and everyone see you as even more of a faggot.

Yeah, okay, I'm sure thats true right now. But the minute you pick up the gun, it'll go to your head an no ones safe. People who are quick to violence are weak. Always weak.

Why shoot up the school? Why not just shoot up the guys you hate while theyre at home, hanging out, at sports practice, etc.?

OP when you shoot up the school please play pumped up kicks on the PA

Well your answer to bullying is shoot up the school so a little bit, yes.

Killing peoples bad Mkay?

dont be a dick. just because you havent been out of your comfort zone and too much of a pussy to know what its like to be in a situation like op is in.

>too much of a pussy to be bullied
okay

youtube.com/watch?v=_MFt08wEUOQ

Accept the fact that you're probably going to spend your life bullied.

The bullies aren't the problem, you are.
It's why most tools who shoot up their school end up blowing their brains out at the end. Because they realize they're about to go to prison... where they'll be bullied more.

Best way to get revenge on bullies is to tough it out, then go out in the world and do better than them in life.

Many of your most successful people used the fact that they were bullied as their primary motivation to be better than everyone.

Include me in the screen cap!

no, too much of a pussy to be in a situation where you cant really do anything about it. its very logical for op to want to shoot up his school if you cant see that, thats ignorance on your part. when people are in crazy situations they act crazier because thats all you can do. What do you suggest? he tell someone? what are you fucking gay? and dont act like youve never been bullied. everyone on Sup Forums has been bullied. thats why everyones so spiteful and call eachother fags.

Checked.

Checked.

another school shooty kind of song
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

Checked.

what does that even mean? stfu idc

>OP obviously has guts to overcome years of evolution instict to preserve its own life
>needs to go to Sup Forums to get convinced by some neckbeard faggots to shoot up some whitebois at school

pickone dumbass

I never done that because unlike you I wasnt some fat faggot in highschool and I never got bullied, but I did fuck up all the little girls like you, and no they never fought back lol stfu trying to act though online making up stories about how you became a big boi in 8th grade

kek

No it's not logical, it's very, very irrational. I imagine you're OP, so I'll tell you now. You are not in a sane frame of mind. You are not the Punisher, or reaping divine vengeance, or anything. You are a very troubled youth who thinks that killing people is a logical response to bullying.

This is not a path you want to take, this will lead to vilification, further antagonism of the "bullied school shooter" trope and will just become another shooting in a long list of mass murders.

And no, not all of this site has been bullied. We're just here. Don't think that this is a site where we all hold common ground. Calm down, think clearly, and reflect. This isn't the right choice.

Also, why shoot up a school when you can be more awesome and use an Ax or a Machete. If you're gonna go on a rampage, do it like a Viking. Charge through the school with a sword and shield screaming I SHALL BE REMEMBERED IN VALHALLA while stabbing motherfuckers who don't even know what's happening.

They'll probably toss you in an institution rather than actual prison after they catch you. As long as you're white the cops won't shoot you, they'll try to disarm you.

Has it occurred to you to wonder WHY these things happen? Why do they target YOU of all people?

This is the part angry beta/loser types never ask themselves. They sit around resenting the fact that life won't come together on its own. What are you doing (or not doing) that makes society feel it can bully/disrespect/dismiss you with impunity? How are you contributing?

>people make memes of me online
>omg I cant do anything about it ahh

>bro, close fb or block them
>no!! I cant do anything , you dont understand T_T I am going to an hero!!!

>bois bully you at school
>stop being a faggot that screams to get bullied?
>nooo I cant do anything about it!! You dont understand T_T i ma shoot up da school

lol fuckup faggot. youre the one "talking tough" saying you fucked up little girls. i wasn't fat either lol so good one. And why the fuck would i be pathetic enough to make up a story like that? you're a faggot for even being able to think that. fucking loser. i bet you make up a fake stories all the time little shit talker. And im not even talking about highschool i was in 5th grade then poofta. you didnt do shit you cocksucker you're high school was obviously full of fucking pussies to so you thought you were hardcore. lol.

Post school cords OP. Do us proud