My gf left me recently for no apparent reason...

My gf left me recently for no apparent reason. I noticed the past couple of months she’s been “hanging out with her work friends” I’ve seen a guy at her job that I know she’s always talking to. I bring it up to her and she gets all defensive and says she needs a break and she hasn’t been talking to him or any other guys. Fast forward to today and I see he at Olive Garden with this fuck. I sneak over to the booth behind her and snap this photo of him. Can anyone identify him by his face? I need to know his info so I can like frame him for something.

So instead of walking over and actually doing something about it, you pulled out your phone and took a picture of him like a bitch so that you could share it online and get help from other people. I sure hope this is bait and if not I hope he’s fucking your girl on the reg

fake
pic is taken from INSIDE THE BOOTH

mexican joe rogan?

Your girl lied, simple as that. What do you want, to point at her and say “a-ha, you cucked me”?

Some things are better left behind, friend. Be mature and live your life, make yourself a better man, stop worrying about useless shit. Look how far you went because of this dude.

Possibly but he could’ve just reached his arm over from the side. Either way hes definitely getting cucked.

>being this upset over a woman

This hurts too fucking much. This fucking ugly Mexican idiot is going after taken women with no remorse for his fellow man. I want him dead

Alright you’re all being a bit too nice. I know this is the Chan and the bar isn’t set too high on how someone should behave but he’s basically stalking someone who clearly said they wanted space and now he’s creepily interrupting their dinner and taking pictures of the guy who’s fucking his ex. Stop being pathetic and forget about her you faggot. Imagine being at Olive Garden and seeing some scrawny acne polluted bitch creeping around the tables with his phone out

If the taken women fall for his shit, they're a waste of time. No reason to get so hurt, be thankful you're not with that bitch anymore.

Stop being a little body about it dude. Forget about the girl, go drink and get laid by some random hoar at a bar.

You don’t understand I was lied to and betrayed. He shouldn’t get away with this shit. I need to figure out who he is and since he knows my face it would be better if someone else volunteered to help me

No, you shouldn't, stop being so fucking childish about this, mate. It's a shallow guy that stole your shallow girl from you. Let's say this is his fault, it is only partially. Are you gonna kick your ex's ass as well for wanting to be with him? Jesus Christ, my man, you gotta calm the fuck down. If she did this, she wasn't a good person for a relationship in the first place, be thankful.

There it is. You need someone else to help you. It’s that mentality right there that made her wanna fuck him and not you. You’re fucking pathetic and every relationship you’re in will end like this unless you man up

I feel weak just standing around and not fighting for my woman. But idk what this guy is capable of. He’s a lot bigger than me he has to be like 6’3 or bigger. I’m not a good fighter and I wish I knew someone who could help me jump this fucking Mexican subhuman.

Quit being a cunt and do something yourself.

Or let her get her dirty snatch filled with his taco sauce.

Either way you got cucked

Bitch

The real question is who’s gonna eat the lone tomato slice on that plate?

Tone down on those, maybe he's not that bad of a fellow. He's kind of ugly, though.

You're weak and less masculine for being so fragile that your pride is broken and you have to fight for someone that clearly isn't worth your time. A thoth. If you're not gonna be thankful, at least be disappointed that you wasted time with her.

Seriously, spend all of the brain capacity you're using for being sad to become a better man, both physically and mentally. You'll need it in the future.

Let it go OP. The best way to get back at her is to better yourself. Hoes come and go

I’m gonna fucking kill them both and myself

This seems like the only reasonable thing to do
Godspeed OP