>Highschool
>Have a crush on a guy
>Talk about it to a girl
>She tell to everyone
>Everyone Know it
>Everyone makes fun about it

Just own it man, that's all you can do.

Hehe faggot you should not have told her

Will the guy let you fuck him? Is he a faggot too?

suck some dick and get over it

Someone tell me he is not faggot but maybe he is

So, user, are you gonna waste time feeling bad about who you are because of some dickheads who can't open their eyes to the tiniest bit of diversity, or are you gonna be proud of who you are?

I'll tell you what, congratu-fucking-lations for telling that girl. Your parents will be proud that you dare to BE WHO YOU ARE!
Don't ever let assholes decide your fate, create your own fate, you deserve it user.

I've known guys like the op and guys take advantage of them and use them as fresh meat. He'll be made to suck dick and they'll take turns on his anus

Next step is kill yourself, maybe your get a sad news article or some gay shit

Thanks for this reply user

And that's why you wait until college to come out of the closet dumbass

alternatively, you could kill yourself to do your part in lowering the intolerable "people" count

This is like the movie moonlight, you black op? You actually sound like a beaner

Im Bi as well and you never talk about guys with girls, unless you wanna come out. Keep it in your Brocircle or keep it to yourself. Girls are sluts

No I'm white

Just have sex with the girl u fag

Is your dick big enough to satisfy the guy?

Go get some pussy op.

No, it's 5cm

Bi here. I'm at college and nobody knows I'm bi other than my best friend.
Face this as a new beginning, user. Plus, believe me, it will get easier now to get closer to people who really deserve your time.
*hugs*

that's so sweet *hug*