Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owrvaqd9H44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

oh yea bby

rap music pinnacle. really captures the overwhelming helplessness of growing up in a lower socio economic world. its nitty, its gritty, but its oh so real.

very good

>rap
of course is not

easily the best Wu Tang project, strong contender for the best hiphop album ever

*blocks your path*

I flow like the blood on a murder scene, like a syringe, or some wild out shit to insert a fiend

Excellent in every factor of its existence: album art, production, lyrics, themes, soundscape

My sole complaint is that I wish B.I.B.L.E wasn't on here, because it kind of contradicts the rest of the record

(or does it)

Everyone should check this out

These.
B.I.B.L.E. is excellent. Great verses, (of course) catchy hook, and production-wise probably the most impressive track on the whole thing.

I have no issue with the track itself, I just thought that the optimistic and bright message contrasted with the darkness of the rest of the album. I mean I guess you could see it as like the light at the end of the tunnel or some nonsense but I wish it wasn't on here.

Also Gza had no part in making it at all which annoys me

Maybe it helps that I think of it as separate from the rest of the album. Like as a hidden bonus track, you could say. Because the story concludes in I Gotcha Back, and if you have a vinyl copy it's the final track. So, try thinking of it that way, I guess. You might find you like it more.

This and The Infamous are two extremely depressing albums about hood life and i would never recommend people under 18 ever listen to this if you have a stable life.

yeah definitely

Yeah, it's gold

I can't fold I need gold
I re-up I reload
Product must be sold to you

Yeah it's awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Owrvaqd9H44 best song

>rap music pinnacle
But this isn't Critical Beatdown.

I fucking love the intro in this

yeah it's easily in the top 5 wu-tang projects

shut the fuck up. it's damn near a masterpiece and as good as 36

Just delete it. It's officially a bonus track. I like it personally, it offers a sort of hope and redemption at the end. But Gottcha back works perfectly as a closer as well.

Also Swordsman has the best beat in the history of hiphop fight me

thanks for making this thread, made me listen to it again. It's the fucking best hip hop album out there.

listen to "Canibus - Rip the Jacker" instead, greatest hip hop album of all time