One of my friends raped a girl i care about wat do?

one of my friends raped a girl i care about wat do?

film it next time....faggot.

Rape that Lil nigga back

dress like your friend and rape her yourself s you wont get in trouble

talk to the gir about it, ask her what she wants to do about it.
If she wants to go to the police, help her do so.
If she wants revenge, get that baseball bat and smash his head.

Some strange friends you keep and how the fuck did that girl get in that situation in the first place?

nothing beyond posting about it on some Laotian basket weaving forum.

because you're a useless faggot who let it happen anyways. just be a passive fag and neck your self tonight.

Drug him
Buy peg
Invite grill
???
PROFIT!

friend is an overstatement more like a guy i buy weed from whos known for being super sketchy literally brought her over there once to buy drugs and he got her number and started texting her gay shit like im gonna kill myself unless u date me kind of shit so she goes to his house to tell him to fuck off basically and he gets her to drink and then rape

Yeah, no, that's not rape. She fucked him for weed and doesn't want to look like a whore. Cut both off them out of your life, you are going to regret getting involved with whores and druggies. Why the fuck would she go to his place otherwise, that's not someone who doesn't want sex with a guy "threatening to kill himself" does, that never happened and is something she made up. Jesus christ, how gullible are you.

HAHA, GIVE HIM YOUR ANUS, FAGGOT

this kek

>she goes to his house to tell him to fuck off
>get her to drink and then rape

Yeeeeeah not how it works buddy

>goes over to tell him to fuck off
>gets drunk at cringelords house
what

not much you can do, user. it's between her, him, and the po po (granted, she's not going to involve them if she was buying drugs from him. sounds like he got off scott free).

Reverse rape her pussy with his anus and untake her virginity and suck shit logs out his dog's ass, sacrificing your left testicle to restore her back to normal

she didnt go over to buy drugs she went over to tell him to stop texting him stupid shit and to say that she just wanted to be friends (idk either) i know shes not that smart but dat ass tho. look someone just tell me how to get away with the most illegal shit i can

swat him.
do it when you know he's holding.

Quit avoiding the sound advice from your fellow anons. She played you chump.

Rape him after getting him high

Call the cops u retard

holy shit im a fucking retard why didnt i think of this sooner i literally have his address on my phone rn thx user

are you sure it was rape?
girls do stupid shit.
my friend had a gf who met her ex behind home depot and he beat the shit out of her.
when he was ready to go kick the guy's ass i asked him, "what was she doing behind home depot with her ex?"
he stopped and thought about it.
then i asked him, "is it worth going to jail over?"
one month later she is back with the abusive ex.

true but nevermind. do the thing.

she didnt really play me at all im just her friend rn trying to bone didnt really lose anything just feel bad for her (inb4 fag)

Rape someone he cares about.

thought about this too but she told me she was crying at his house saying she didnt want to have sex or some shit like that so idk but pretty sure wasnt consensual

fucker literally has 3 sisters and his brother raped all 3 of them i dont think i can get him that way

You feel bad for her lying to you and saying she got raped?

Wisdom

Male feminist detected.

What do you do? You fucking stay out of it. Let her fight her own battle. What if she'd lying, and then you get your friend put in jail because you believed a #metoo story over your own friend.

Bitches are liars.

R u black?

this. couldnt have said it better. do the right thing

do you fuckin hate him or not?

Fpbp

the thing is though she seemed pretty shaken up about it, this fucker would totally rape somebody, and she would have just not told me if it was just consensual

Get him blacked out drunk, do anal insertion, take pics. Justice!

ew

advice. take it

is this fucker your friend or is he a douchebag you know who would deserve some looking after?
>this fucker would totally rape somebody
then stop him now, maybe?

wouldnt give a shit if this fucker dies tomorrow literally just gets me drugs and i have other drug dealers

Beat his ass and call the cops. Hopefully you all get arrested because you all sound like degenerates.

hes basically a neckbeard that lives in a house thats falling apart and never cleans himself, basically like you guys except i have to deal with him in real life

rape her parents so she has someone close to her that she can talk to about her experience

Discreetly leave a handgun in her vicinity so she notices it, if she shoots him, problem is solved.

If she doesn't, she is lying to you.

Contact local police that'll teach him

skinheads dont have nigger lips nigger

This is just terrible

triggered

ask her to prove it next time before you get on bad terms with your friend.

Yer gullible. You will always be beta status. She will burn coal and you will still love her. Maybe if yer a good lil bitch she let you watch next time, ya fuckin cuck.

*stab*

>1 you know she puts out
>2 you know if you aren't good or she regrets it, she'll try to ruin your life

I bet you’re a fat fuck and she enjoyed it.

Time to kill dat faggot. That pussy was supposed to be yours

>she told me

You know if she tells the truth or if in reality she was fucking him for weed and now regrets it?

Check OPs flag.