If Hitler was trying to exterminate the jews, why didn't he?

If Hitler was trying to exterminate the jews, why didn't he?

Because we stopped him.

why did you

Because he wasn't trying to exterminate them.

We actually stopped him, but we wouldn't have done it if you hadn't attacked us.

Because we anglos look out for the world.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Because he didn't try to exterminate them. He just wanted the zionist jews out of Germany.

>We actually stopped him
Topkek. Shoo Shoo jose

>in the end, the jews are Japan's fault

fugg

Hitler never existed

Because you leafs and the burgers stopped him.

Open a god damn history book.

Why is Umaru on Sup Forums?

germans are not actually that good at anything

>the Ultimate Ultimate redpill

Burger, you shouldn't have embargoed Japan's oil and let them deal with the Han Chinese in peace.

I have only ever seen this character on Sup Forums

The question is: Why wasn't Umaru on Sup Forums before?

Umaru on the front page! right were she belongs!

> Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world t. Hitler
> but I don't want to kill them bro honest

Because Umaru is bluepilled in that she leeches off of her brother just like nigs leech off of white ppl using welfare

That's true, it wasn't hurting anybody but the Chinese and the last time I checked everybody on the planet, from the plains of Africa to the jungles of Vietnam, to the steppes of Russia, to the corn fields of America, literally the entire planet earth hates the Chinese.

He left some alive so we would know why he was trying to kill them.

bad decision

unfortunately hitler tried to do this during a war which he may or may not have started.

if the war hadn't been going on then hitler could have focused on purging the infection and creating a clean and healthy nation

the question to ask is.
why was hitler sending jews to palestine before the war started

You're just jealous of Umaru.

Well Ebina best girl tbqh

>Ebina
Why do so many people like the literal retard characters in anime?

That's a weird way to spell TSF

That might be true, but attacking us was the wrong move.

No one saw the US as a legitimate threat until it entered the war. It was only after the bombs dropped that it became a global superpower.

Too late for the axis. Not too late for the anglosphere though.

Everybody knew the threat of the USA's manufacturing base and huge natural resources, but Japan's enormous mistake was assuming that the USA would be willing to negotiate a settlement after the war had started.

I'm okay with the Chinese but not at large.
Hong Kong is cool and a lot of cool people live there.
China as a country and government is terrible though, nothing redeemable.

Chinese cartoons

this is now a comfy Umaru thread

no thank you

don't forget to thank japan for splitting up the koreas and china for intervening the reunion

BRING BACK FREE SPEECH

So what exactly is the Umaru?

She is clear not NEET , yet she clearly is NEET?

What a fascinating hamster

She is the eternal Himouto
Part awful weeb, part successful highschooler.

It was actually Russia who stopped HItler, but whatever.

Now for the nipper, Hitler could have done whatever he wanted if he didn't start invading countries. Nobody would have cared.

g-guys... was hitler sent by the jews? was he their puppet to take the loss in WWII?

>Britain
>Doing anything in WWII other than being able to mass murder German civilians more than a few times and get their asses kicked
America not doing anything on the Western front is Europoor revisionism.
Yes the Ruuskis managed to get themselves killed enough that they got the Berlin but we still did far, far more than the limey cunts who did
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

Still nothing compared to tsf

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT DESU WA~!

I like how they're still asshurt you guys fucked them up so badly.
Such sore fucking losers, they didn't dominate Asia for once in history, they weren't the ones to invade and rape and torture a bloo bloo.
Please never apologize and do wipe that shit from your history books, stay nationalistic Nihon senpai.

>tfw no annoying smelly shut-in gf who does nothing all day and farts on my face

WHY