The current fucking state of Sup Forums

>the current fucking state of Sup Forums

which is?

care to elaborate?

Posting rage faces won’t change anything.

You're part of the problem

probably tylo be chillin

I've been gone for 3 months. What's currently happening, op?

Sup Forums needs more choa

this place really is a shithole recently. a lot of other boards like to come here to shitpost now so maybe that is it? This board hasn't had its usual charm in like 2 months

This board has been shit since 2011.

WHERE DID YOUR LONG HAIR GO
WHERE IS THAT GIRL I USED TO KNOW
YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER CHANGE BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE

Choa will save us

god i wish i was on the end of that axe

idiot

lol 2 months, more like 5 fucking years

agreed tripfriend

It's Fantano's fault. The weirdo Fantano drones have been out in numbers with insane takes since he was unmasked as a fucking shitheel. Not only that, but the melon has seemed to amass new, /pol-y fans after the whole thing.

I've always hated the melon. Cannot wrap my head around a cult of personality that surrounds a wet fucking turd.

I have been here for 5 years and enjoyed my stay for most of the time. It definitely took a nosedive after MBDTF, but the past 1 or 2 months have been invariably shit

The fucking state of Sup Forums since November 2010 is more accurate

It's definitely been shit recently, I just think it's been a bit longer than a couple months. I really remember it starting to get bad when those poptimism threads were fucking everywhere and lavren/grimesposting starting ramping up. I just wanna go back to the hype threads like when MPP leaked on christmas day :((

There's a distinct narrative and tone to some of the recent content isn't there? Kinda rapey.

>300+ response thread about RAC

fantanofags have been driving this place into the ground for years so it's not that surprising

You're still around? Kudos to yudos!

I left around 2014 because this board became too much to bear. Things are hardly different.

That thread was ruined thanks to the idiots who stormed the thread to spew platitudes.

Oh, and that idiot Jason Unruhe wannabe.

all the good posters have moved over to my secret redditt sub. invite only

Honestly, this board is a dumpster fire.

what like CLT and gorespammer? i want an invite get me out of this cesspoola pleaWSE GET ME OUTFDD

haven't seen rageface is a long time. it's always the laughing version now

who the FUCK does this and why are they allowed to live

Im a young music reviewer. please let me in, I hate this board so much

There's a new thread now.

Holy fuck I just came back for a nostalgia trip after a few years and witchy you're still here?

Also left here around the same time for the same reasons, tho desu there were some things I missed like the occasional good conversation on like the metal general and /emoe/ (janacek was a friend)

It's better than it was in 2011 where hostility towards Metalheads was non-stop. Holy shit, that was a bad year.

Still not saying much, though.

Its just burgertime Sup Forums. We Europeans can at least behave somehow civilized.

metal is fucking shit tho

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man!

Had a quick look into the metal general.

Sup Forumsyps have spilled over in there more than they did back then. Bunch of probably suburban white kids using the term "nu male" a lot as if most of them aren't skinny nerds themselves

spoken like a true skinny white beta male

You need to go back

i miss shitting on tripfags

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

That's exactly when I stopped coming here regularly. I guess I was the glue holding it all together

as circlejerky as Sup Forums is, it's not anywhere near as bad as some other boards on here