S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh floof!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwMp5OkYjd4
youtube.com/watch?v=3luVKvy-ugI
youtube.com/watch?v=E30QsBwrMZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yay, floof

Hey, Proto. How's it going?

I'm so sick of dealing with stupid people you have no idea. I had someone try and pay for their groceries with their drivers license today.

Wow, that is astoundingly stupid. Can't say I'm surprised though, I know how stupid people can be.

Hey, Charles. How are you doing?

I'm fine, just stopping in for a bit. Had a busy day

Hello Mr. SCF!

"No that's not... sir that's not going to work it's a drivers license, the machine can't read that. But I see that's not going to stop you from trying though.

Hey man, what's up?

Protein after water, remember next time

Nice torpedoes

Could sink a ship with them.

Not much, yourself? Things going alright?

hey every1, hope yall havin a nice night!

>be working drive-thru at McShit's
>paying out customers
>customer comes up
>"My hamburger had ONLY onions, mustard, and ketchup, SIR. NO CHEESE OR PICKLES."
>order is marked [HAMBURGER-- NO PICKLES]
"That's what you've got, sir."
>"Yeah, but ONLY THOSE THINGS. It just says NO PICKLES."
>have to retard-speak that that's what he's fucking getting
>suppress urge to strangle this mouth-breather
Fuck customers. Fuck them forever. They demand shit they don't know about, get upset when they get what they asked for, then gobble shit mindlessly anyway.

Or raise one!
Wait, that doesn't make sense.. but the pieces are there. Somebody finish it for me please.

Cool man. I'm starting to get ready for PT in a bit. I finally got in touch with some of the other candidates here and they work out every night. So in addition to my solo training I'm going to work with them

Shoulder still hurts like a mother fucker but I just have to give it time. I found out I have some more time before I need to qualify for selection so that's good.

Should also turn this back on...

Something something flotation devices

Good enough.
Hit the showers boys.

Mer SCF3.
Have you seen the Reformation?
I just about almost want one.

You too, stranger, I hope you have a great night!

I regularly (every few months) get customers that will bring back food that they clearly burnt the shit out of and demand a refund because "It was like that out of the package."

The food, mind you. They actually bring back the burnt-ass pizza.

PT? What the hell did you do? Are you alright?

I case of emergency, boobs may be used as flotation devices.

I have, I'd still pay money for the stamp. At that point it's an expensive paperweight, I understand their business model and why they made it. I just couldn't justify buying something that costs as much to own, and costs even more to shoot.

Physical training. Not sure, probably from doing pull ups, it's a strain. I'll live from it, I just can't do pull ups for a while.

Perfect.

when will this cancer end?

Is it a bad thing that I've only listened to the same song on repeat for the past 3 days?

Nonstop for hours at a time, I should add

well gosh, I hope you feel better.

Never.

You're not the guy who's listened to "In the End" 60,000 times, right?

big floaty boobs

I hope I will too. Selection is soon

If you turn into that guy who listened to "In the End" I'll write a greentext about it.

It wouldn't cost more to shoot unless you went with the special ammo. Sure, standard ammo is only 4moa at 100yrds, but it's an sbr, I wouldn't want it specifically for long range. But for cqb, I think it would be fine.

hmmm

Nope, not even close. I usually, keyword being usually, find a new song to listen to after about a week, or I add it to my collection and only listen to songs I've done this to over the years

Remind me to never install piece of shit low flow toilets whenever I get a house.

Which song is it, is the question?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwMp5OkYjd4

Blame all the childrens movies I grew up on featuring anthro animals

Probably when the "war" ends

youtube.com/watch?v=3luVKvy-ugI

Thanks :) Usually i just ghost on here, but i'd figure i'd say hello. It's a nice night. Looking forward to getting back to another order of bottling wine at the winery.

KEK

I still think it's a party piece at best, like everything else Franklin does. I wouldn't waste my money on it. I would rather spend an extra $200 and wait the time for the stamp to clear. By the time those hit the market, you can have an SBR filed and cleared, and for less money with more flexibility regarding barrel sizes.

And besides, Washington has fish to fry with gun laws right now.

That was in a super eurobeat mix I listened to a long time ago

>low flow toilets
Hank?

That should be a no-brainer.

Ah, no so bad since everyone has that one song that everyone gets stuck in their head.
youtube.com/watch?v=E30QsBwrMZ0
Had this one stuck for weeks...

M'Yep

Yes they do.
Bunch of flaming retards overreacting to something.
Damn scare mongering is what it is. News and politicians saying bump stocks did all the killing and did it super fast.
Of course I wasn't there, but I don't think bumpstock made a bit of difference.
I also have zero interest in having one, I think they are a gimmick too, but the gubermint needs to stop grabbing ever opportunity to enact more restrictions.

Oh yeah, and I dropped my phone in the damned toilet bowl. RIP Stylo 2 (2016-2018)

F

war never ends