It's actually pretty fun

It's actually pretty fun

Liv is such a cutie, but zombie "i don't remember her name, the daughter of the bad guy" made me fucking diamonds.

Rita

S3 when?

RITA A CUTE

>That scene where she seduces the guy in the gym

Why is that bitch not in more things? Why did she have to die?

KUTE
I
W
I

next year

I want Liv to fight werewolves and vampires.

Also cute!

Honestly, in recent memory I think this show might be the fucking king of saving money. It has like four main set pieces and a tiny roster of special guests. It might just be the most cost efficient show on tv.

Listening to her on Jake and Amirs podcast made me love her more

I'll meet you halfway

Gemma a shit, but surprisingly more enjoyable than her sentai counterpart

>implying this ass is cheap

>dem trips
>Johnny storm in five eps

listen to your heart, user.

I remember watching and enjoying the first season last year and feeling it was a guilty pleasure of mine because I thought it was kind of a shitty girly show.

tried watching season 2 but for some reason I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes.

It's passable, but it's no Veronica Mars

>tfw jake and amir double teamed her

It does fill that VMars shaped hole in one's heart, though. I think the biggest difference is VMars being more of a comedy due to Liv's changing personalities every week. The show still goes places, but not as often as VMars was able to get real af out of nowhere.

what's that from?

I'll assume that's an actual slav lookalike and not her.

rob thomas deserves an emmy

STOP

I'M ALREADY DEAD

Show's decent but I absolutely love Dax Riggs

He deserves an emmy for acknowledging that I thought the creator of the show was the Matchbox 20 Rob Thomas through all of season 1.

>doesn't retain skills beyond one episode
D R O P P E D

She probably retains all the slutty underwear she buys impulsive whenever she eats a lewd brain.

>doesn't retain skills beyond one episode
why
was it like that in the comics
weren't there also vampires and ghosts and shit

liv is not for lewd user

Go be a beta somewhere else

that scene was so fun and awkward

>awkward

I don't know what the hell you're talking about
It was sexy lesbian ship tease

>its a liv becomes trailer trash episode

GOAT. Liv trying to fucking fight strippers was great.

is it weird that I find her back sexy as hell

No homo, Major is the best BF

>hunky cop was actually kind of cool
>had to be put down after going full zombie
>someone eventually has to tell his mom

Fuck.

>when she's grilling Drake's mom
>he calls me two or three times a day

Some times being the hero is the worst option

how does a zombie pussy smell?

like rotten fish?

well zombs regenerate, as evidence by all the main zombs not having open wounds. I would assume that means the vaginal region reconstitutes itself at a previously untouched state

>regrowing Zombie hymen

I don't know what I should think about this

>fug Liv
>she loses control of her emotional response
>her eyes turn red and she bites your face off

>>regrowing Zombie hymen

Like Kirsten Dunst in Interview With The Vampire

probably not, unless they go without brains like her pooinloo friend did

they can pass for human otherwise if not for the white hair and skin

come to think of it they're more like vampires

I think the rot and decay is only once they lose sentience, aka full on zombie mode or Romero mode. Currently, so long as they have a food source they are physically in a time capsule of the day they 'died' or changed.

literally my dream

Post some more webms of the show

>people only ever talk about her ass
>just they'd make her zombie-rage more feral and less "controlled rage-mode", like early in S1

So is Blaine a badguy or morally ambiguous antihero? He's so fucking ;likable that villain doesnt really fit,

>they abandoned the feeding his dad his gramps brains plot for the amnesia plot

his grandad had dementia you retard

He's still a killer and a ruthless drug-dealer. His main strategy is to use others and plays them against each other. Considering his strategy was to pull rich kids into selling drugs, so that Mr. Boss would have them killed, painting a target on his back for the local police force.

All his own personal issues don't change the fact that he won't hesitate to kill innocent people to achieve his plans.

His likeable nature is also pretty well constructed. You can see his mask slip briefly after he gets shaken down by Mr. Boss.

I think context is important. Its like Dexter. We root for him because we kmow he needs to kill. Similar concept. Blaine saw a group that wouldnt be missed by anyone and exploited that to prevent the end of the world

>We root for him because we kmow he needs to kill.
What? No he doesn't. Even after Meat Cute he could've lived with the brains he got from the funeral home, but he started a drug empire and engaged in a bloody turf-war with his former boss.

I don't remember this

s1

they guy ate the brains of some gay scientist then gagged when she kissed him