Why is pol so obsessed with Jews?

Why is pol so obsessed with Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsy.com/videos/a-new-symbol-is-helping-trolls-get-away-with-hate-speech-online/
youtube.com/watch?v=I5nHppPUVbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an ancient secret society that is a religion and not a religion, a nation and not a nation, an ethnicity and yet not an ethnicity.

And they have been behind too many problems.

Bill Kristol alone justifies 1000000000000 holocausts

Because they are a minority that has learnt to protect itself very well.

Same reason that Sup Forums is so obsessed with cuckold. Because they want to watch their wife getting fucked by Jews

>invented the greats problems in the world
>made the Muslims
>made the Christians
>made wall street and the financial sector cross road tolls of the global world

>people are anti this, better show women so they won't hate it as much

Every time.

Because Mr. Key, you hook nosed chink loving bastard they seem to mess with things that are important to us; like having a properly running society.

Why are jews so obsessed with Sup Forums?

I have no idea what you want to say.

It's jealousy

Oy gevalt

the more i brows Sup Forums the more i like them.
But also the more i hate israel, its actually kind of funny.
Israeli jews can be pretty based but israeli policy is cuckish in nature

I don't care that much about Israel

But diaspora jews are fucking Satan

ALLAHU AKBARRRR

ALLAHU AKBAR, INSHALLAH, RAPE, KILL, DESTROY

So you want to be cucked by a Jew?

Why are jews everywhere in the media?

newsy.com/videos/a-new-symbol-is-helping-trolls-get-away-with-hate-speech-online/

why are the jews so obsessed with Sup Forums? checkmate, merchant

>No piles of human ash were ever found
>No mass graves were ever found
They make it sound so simple

Sup Forums has a jew fetish

Because Sup Forums is controlled by the Jews. By talking about the Jews Sup Forums inadvertently increases international jewish hegemony.

Who do you think started this thread, Shlomo?

This. As long as they stop influencing our culture and public perception and stay in their own ethnic region I wouldn't have a problem with them

fpbp

>Sweden

It is only a few neo Nazis and Muslims who are anti semitics on here.

People who understand what is going on, are pro-Israel.

"Centuries will pass, but from the ashes of our monuments, hatred will always anew for those we have to thank for all this: international jewry and their henchmen." -Last will and testament of Taylor Swift

Antisemitism is a Jewish plot to lure Jews into thinking anyone would be against them.

Jews are the most intelligent and productive group of people on our planet. You should respect them and all they've been through, they're truly special. They're also killing lots of mudslimes in the middle east which is pretty sick.

>People who understand what is going on, are pro-Israel.
yep, if only people knew...

Yeah well they also say shit like this.

see pic

>pretty sick bro
You need to get more hip to the younglings slang talk, shlomo

RARE
A
R
E

Are you going to try to refute my points or are you just going to meme?

You used the word cuck twice in two posts
so no, I don't feel the need to dignify you

youtube.com/watch?v=I5nHppPUVbM

picrelated

So then you do want to get cucked by Jews

Israel is more useful to the U.S. than any of its neighbors. It does research, collaborates on foreign intelligence matters, and trades useful things with us. It also takes better care of historical sites than its neighbors do. And it generally attempts to remove kebab. I like Israel. I strongly dislike leftist American Jewish political influence and career nepotism, though I also have a number of friends who are Jewish and a few professional enemies who are as well. These relationships are complicated. The main problem is simply media influence and associated political influence.

Because they can't stop trying to control all of us.

People who understand what is going on, are pro-Israel.

No I have real arguments instead of reactionary shitposts
lurk more

cuck

because they don't like goyims finding out the truth and waking up to their conspiracies

>I like Israel. I strongly dislike leftist American Jewish political influence and career nepotism
they are the same creature, which is what you cannot see.

Don't you feel embrassed when your politicians publicly promise to support Israel no matter what, bow to AIPAC during elections etc? they don't talk like that about your south korea allies or Canada.

lol ... that's completely false, there are many many jews on the right

master race got butthurt cuz they're not master enough to do whatever they want

Sieg

Fucking

Heil

>tfw Jew aware but Chosen pussy is too good

I'm sorry Sup Forumsistine...

na

rare

nice

Enough with the fucking IDF female soldiers, this gig is long time up shekelstein... I would hatefuck them though, fill them up with my goy juice.

Many if not all jews are evil, fucking up the world with their zionist globalist agenda, and always pushing for more government, they want to be an elite class ruling with a communist style world government, while the masses would be their "cattle", and slaves.

Martin Schulz is not Jewish and that's a radical leftist news paper.

You don't like Key? What has he done to you?

Why are the jews so obsessed with fucking up our shit?

>I came to address Sup Forums in the third-person singular
Why are Jews so obsessed with Sup Forums?
They're here all day everyday constantly talking about themselves, or shitposting to attract controversy. Why are they CONSTANTLY here trying to control what we think about them? Why is every other minority group CONSTANTLY here trying to control what we think of them? Where does all the CONSTANT insecurity come from?

It's because their IQ's are so much higher - on average. We're just jealous, that simple.

nice sage you faggot

What are you kvetching about, faggot enabler?

Spend a day with them, they hate whites and want to destroy us. We are Abel, they are Cain.