I wanted to be a trap so bad, but as time passes i start looking more like a man and i couldnt pass as a girl anymore

I wanted to be a trap so bad, but as time passes i start looking more like a man and i couldnt pass as a girl anymore

Fucking fag fuck off

Hormone pills my guy. Face?

Same here op. Shit sucks. Just decided to keep my body shaved now

Do you ever cross dress?

is that you? post moar

I used to have a whole set of me using a red fancy dress i found but shits lost, i got really mad

I get that. I used to have an amazing white outfit I loved. Ended up getting thrown out. Shit was expensive too

>but as time passes
how long ago did you want to be a trap

Think of it as your next stage in gay evolution OP. I was once a slender, femenin fuckboi when I was younger myself. But over time I grew older and more manly and muscular. Now I'm the one fucking slender, femenin fuckbois and the circle is complete

You should embrace your maturity user, age like a fine wine. You wouldn't wanna hold too tightly onto the trappings of youth, there in lies the path of the genderqueer unfuckables

Trap isn't even my final form.

Use more makeup and cut out the chips and soda, faggot

Trap isnt even a different form, its just being a fag

Post more butt, OP

Just be gay, why do so many people fall into this shit? You can still get dick without all the effort

Well, less of a chance you can get AIDS now.

You can now start dating women that will make you wish you had AIDS instead.

help another become a trap and live vicariously through them

This looks really good.

similar boat OP, plus it doesn't help that I'm too lazy to start the infograph.

Jesus can you get any gayer?

Thanks

This looks really good.

you still have that same sexy ass? you could still do it with such a girly ass like that

Where you from?

Washington

Mmm. I'm too far north of you. Will admire you from afar I guess.