Why is it so comfy?

Why is it so comfy?

Because it was a slice of 1978 small town within a horror context. What creeps me out the most about Halloween is how dark it gets by 5 in the afternoon. By 6, it's practically pitch-black, perfect for murder.

Remember how Michael was able to get away with killing in Parts 1 and 2 because of the fact that wearing a costume doesn't standout on Halloween and that it's pitch-black. Someone could've easily gone a killing spree throughout a neighborhood back then without getting caught.

Because we didn't have SJWs back then.

there were SJW's around. They were confined to small areas on college campus. The internet gave them a global audience, and far more people to reach.

>le sjws are oppressing me

>le non argument meme phrase

Less people, far less radicalized. If you told the population back then that it is completely justified to spout 'kill all white people' because of systemic opression, you would have been lynched on the next street corner.

why are you people so obsessed with sjws?

Speaking as a 1993 baby, I like how PCness didn't infect people's convos like they do today. I'm liberal myself, but late 70's to the early 90's had people actually discuss things rationally and if you didn't agree, you respectfully kept your distance.

yours wasn't an argument either you fucking sperglord

thats the opening of 5 isnt it?

No, it was a claim. Better making claims than super ironic memes.

6 I think

'not an argument' is a meme

These

Why are you so defensive about them being criticized?

I really can't imagine what kind of person replies with SJW-based responses to things not even related to the topic. The kind of person to which SJW politics are such a big factor in their life that they see them in nearly everything, like some invisible devil. How full of hate they must be?

Wish I could meet one of these twerps in real life, I'd love to pull his pants down and put his head in the toliet desu. Maybe he'd blame the SJWs for having the toliets installed in the first place, and not just multi-purpose urinals for shitting and pissing.

Only if you have reddit artefacts literally burned into your brain structure.

It is 6 for sure.

If Halloween were made today, they'd hamfist token minorities despite the fact this took place in a small town in Lincoln County, Illinois.

>The racial makeup of the county was 91.8% white, 4.9% black or African American, 0.5% Asian, 0.2% American Indian, 1.3% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 3.9% of the population

You might get 1 or 2 black people in there like Stranger Things, but not a whole lot. And nowadays, they'd insist on having someone who was LGBT.

The nazi loner who killed a kid and a teacher with a sword at a school in Sweden got away with wearing a paintball mask and stahlhelm because it was so close to Halloween

A couple of students at the school even stopped and took a picture with him before he shanked two immigrants

You see what I mean? Halloween is perfect for this shit. You also wear a costume that tons of other people are wearing so that it's impossible to be spotted.

>75838434
Didn't Halloween 5 have an Asian lead?

>wear generic skellington costume
>wait til 7 or 8 pm
>dark enough to not be seen, yet early enough for kids to still trick or treat in neighborhoods
>pick a safe suburban neighborhood full of soccer moms who all have a Valium addiction and their guards down

Shit, you could fill up your van with dead kids in an afternoon

:-)

Exactly. Surprised there hasn't been a horror movie that did this yet.

>I'm liberal myself

are you fucking serious? the 60's and 70's were SJW central

Rampage?

Have you guys seen the map in Dead By Daylight? The devs really proved themselves with the new dlc.

There's a big difference in believing that all Americans should have civil liberties and being a loud-mouthed opinionated asshole.

Indeed they were and when that generation grew up, they infected the next gen as college professors.

But the 80's and 90's seemed to thwart that sort of toxic liberal circlejerk. Liberalism was regarded as a decent thing to do in 80's and 90's mainstream, but nothing to shove into people's faces.

>I'm liberal myself
one and only warning to get the fuck off of my website

There's 1 gay guy in every group of 10

Make me

This movie is from the late 70s. The high phase of hippies was all over back then and as this guy has already pointed out they were much different in the agressiveness of their claims.

With all that they'd only be half as extreme and ridiculous as SJWs though. ;)

>crazy clown meme frenzy
>some psycho dresses up as a clown complete with a clown mobile fun van
>goes out and butchers dozens of kids and teens
>has a goody bag full of all sorts of fun stuff to kill people with like a gigantic knife, a bowling pin, a few other apparently harmless cliche clown gizmos

id watch that movie

because aside from being a horror/slasher film, it's still quintessentially a Halloween movie, on par with the comf of classic Christmas movies.

Man, it's THE slasher flick that started the trend.

yeah, but more than that i look at as a Halloween film. it's THE movie everyone will go to every year, and for good reason. it captures the holiday and the mood perfectly.

Doesn't really need saying, it's called Halloween

Because it's in southern NJ, and southern NJ is maximum comfy.

>New Jersey is in Illinois

>it captures the holiday and the mood perfectly.

>tfw no movie even comes close

Trick r treat is great aswell.

Not him but I'm tired of having this same argument over and over and over and over without fruition.

Learn what liberalism is (and please don't reply to this post).

you're finished, libcuck