So apparently you can eat raw potatos if you cook them first. Is this true or have i been fooled?

So apparently you can eat raw potatos if you cook them first. Is this true or have i been fooled?
Anybody have experience in the potato industry who can give some insight on the life of potato

What happens to something raw after you cook it OP.

>raw
>cooked
Pick one

I am a potato expert. You can certainly eat them raw if you cook them first.

Source: Potato expert

Cannibalism is bad, m'kay

>eat them raw if you cook them first
What did he mean by this?

>So apparently you can eat raw pussy if you cook them first. Is this true or have i been fooled?Anybody have experience in the pussy industry who can give some insight on the life of pussy

Well i read in a book that raw potatos are posionouis so you cannot eat. Howvever potatos likes chips and boiled potatos are delicious. He told me that raw potatos are the nicest kind and that if you cook them first, they will no longer be poisonus.

Is it true or will i be kill?

after something is cooked... its no longer raw....i mean like 5 people already tried to tell you this

Why not?

Are you inbred?

you can make salads with the leaves to. Its delicious, you should give it a try.

>responding to obvious bait

My potatos dont have leaves, they are brown and round. I dont know about foreign potatos though

I can count to potato!!!

just put one in a bucket of dirt, you can make your own

Cooking something (exposing it to either direct or indirect heat) causes it to undergo physical and chemical changes that can have effects such as neutralizing various toxins, making nutrients more bioavailable, and killing harmful bacteria and viruses.

It also often changes the flavor of the material (examples include the browning or "maillard" reactions of meat, the caramelization of onions, etc.) usually for the better, though not always.

They taste even better if you freeze them

>2018
>Cooking raw potatoes

Did you know people die if you kill them?

Hmm never thought of this before, i try.
How long to freeze potato in fridge?

What is this potato you speak of?

It becomes edible

ding ding aka not raw.

I heard you can also get high off of eating dry weed (dude weed lmao) if you cook it first. So I'm gonna go ahead and say yes you can eat a raw potato and you'll be fine as long as you cook it before consumption.

This is obvious bait. Potato salad is compromised of raw potatoes, vinegar, mayonaise, etc, bacon bits, etc.

Shitty reddit meme GTFO

It's obvious bait, yes, but dog gone it it's some good quality bait!

i cant deny this gg

That's the way it should be

>raw potatoes in potato salad
Whats wrong with you

who are you quoting fag

Yeah, maybe you're right but what about raw tomatos? People keep telling me they're fine to be eaten raw but i don't really trust them. If i cooked them first and then put the cooked raw tomatos in my caprese salad will i be safe?